16

I thought it was you and me.

TZUYU

I'm in a Grocery store right now. I'm buying some foods and house stuff for my place. Food is lacking at my place ahaha! So just for this day I'm not lazy.

Just for today hehe. Since i don't want to go alone i brought myself some company. My step sister Myoui Mina.

"Tzu don't forget the ketchup." She suddenly said when we came across the seasoning section. This girl and her love for ketchup seriously.

"Yes eonni, not forgetting it." I grabbed the ketchup and putted it in the stroller.

When we were all done. We paid it in the cashier. Now I'm looking at Mina. She wants to go in the arcade.

"Tzuyu.." Here it goes "can we go to the arcade??" Knew it.!

"Haha! Yeah sure let's go!" We went to the arcade and played some stuffs. I excused my self to Mina eonni and went to the bathroom.

After doing my business i went out and i saw two familiar girls laughing.and talking. I-i can't be wrong. It's Sana and Dahyun.

What are they doing here? A Tzuyu maybe they're having a date. A friendly date, i hope so.

I went closer and greeted them.

"Hey guys!" Dahyun immediately hug me and Sana widened her eyes. Why what's wrong.

"Tzuyuuuuu!! Oh my gosh! When did you return?" Dahyun asked when she let go of the hug. I looked at Sana and she's awkwardly smiling at me so i did the same.

"Oh, this Sunday. I'm with the others." I answered and i look at Sana again. "Hey Sana!" She gulped before talking to me.

"H-hey Tzu! I-its good to s-see you!" Why is she stuttering by the way?

"I might leave you guys first I'm going to buy something!" Dahyun said and i nod.

"Take care ok." Such a sweet friend.

After Dahyun left i looked at Sana again. I need to know what's happening and why she's acting like this to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she look confused

"Huh?"

"I said what's wrong?" I asked again, this time she knows what i ment. Don't tell me she's dating Dahyun..

"I.." She stopped for a bit and I'm here waiting for her to talk again. "I'm c-courting D-dahyun." Am i hearing this correct? Is this real? Am i dreaming or what. "I courted her last month"

My whole world crashed hearing the words coming out from the person i love. I thought it was me? Why is it have to be her? Why not me?

I saw how Sana looked at me when a tear fell. I quickly wiped them and gave her a smile. A broken smile.

"Oh," The only word that came out of my mouth. "Well.. Goodluck on your journey, i wished you both happiness." I smiled again as i turned my back on her. I stopped halfway on my track and looked at her again. "I thought it was going to be you and me in the end. Guess i was wrong." That's when i completely ran back to Mina eonni.

I saw her outside the arcade maybe she's waiting for me. I quickly ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Minari.." I cried out, i can't handle it anymore. She was shocked at my sudden action but she later on hugged me.

"Little sis what happened?" She rubbed my back as i started to cry.

"I want to go home." I said while still crying. I can't stay here any longer knowing i have a chance to see them again.