43

Regrets.

JENNIE

"You can all go back to the hotel now, don't worry. I'll keep an eye on her."

"Thank you Dr. Jin, let's go."

We all went back to the hotel to pack our things since we're going back to Seoul tomorrow, after Lisa's operation was a success they said she's stable for now, something might happen because of her condition.

I was quiet, i didn't say anything. My mind still can't process it.

'You don't even know she's dying!'

'Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia'

'The reason why she broke up with you'

Everything that Wendy said is still echoing in my mind. It keeps on repeating and i can't forget it. And everytime i remember it my heart breaks.

Why no one told me? Why didn't she told me?. I just really don't understand.

I can't believe she went through something like that.

"Soo who was the first one to know about Lisa's?" Nayeon asked, we're at the living room in the hotel right now.

"Me." Seulgi said and we all looked at her. "I caught her that day and she told me everything."

"Then at our actual concert." This time Momo talked "when Lisa excused herself she fainted." That was the news that something happened to her i guess.

"And that's when Seulgi decided to tell us the truth about Lisa, then we told Irene. We were really about to tell you guys about it." Tzuyu said while scratching her nape. They were about to tell us if the accident didn't happen. It's all my fault.

All i can do is sigh, i can't say a thing.

"Poor Lisa." Jeongyeon mumbled as she sigh. "She's known as the happy vitamin and little did they know behind her beautiful smiles she's facing a big problem." Yeah,, she's right.

I'm at fault.

After 1 hour.. We decided to take a rest except for me, everyone is asleep except for me. How can i sleep? I'm having so many thoughts.

I can't stop thinking about her.

I can't stop thinking about the things i did. I regret it, i really regret it. I should have known everything first before hurting her.

I have to see her.

I quickly get out of my bed and went out of the room. I really need to see her. I went my way to the hospital, visiting hours is not done yet. It's only 10 so why not?

I saw Dr. Jin outside Lisa's room so i quickly went to him.

"Oh Jennie, here to visit Lisa?" He asked and i nod. "Wear this. Then you can go inside." I grabbed the clothes to wear it and directly went inside Lisa's room.

My heart started to beat fast when i saw her. There was a lot of tubes that's on Lisa's body that made me weak. How can she handle all the pain?

I went beside the bed and sat on the chair, i stared at her. The sudden change of her body, the sudden weight lost. How come i didn't noticed that?

Am i that to dense?

"Lis." I started to talk. I have a lot to say to her. "I'm sorry. I know it's weird that I'm saying sorry to you when i know you can't respond." I took a deep breath before talking again. "Why didn't you tell me about you being sick and all? Why?"  

My tears started to fall and i wiped them away quickly.

"We could have fight for your Leukemia together have you thought about that? Lisa I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for everything." I held her hand then i felt something on her finger.

I looked at it and saw, my engagement ring before. It made me smile and my tears to fall when i saw the ring.

"You took care of it huh? You're so amazing. And yes, Wendy is right i don't deserve you Lisa. You deserve someone who'll love you. I'm sorry Lis, I'm sorry. I keep on hurting you when all you did was love me to the fullest."

I cried harder as i tightened my grip on Lisa's hand, i kissed the back of her hand slowly and gentle.

"I wished i waited for you before. I should have been patient right? I'm so dumb." I giggled and sighed again. "I'm sorry for being impatient, for not waiting for you to comeback. I really thought you didn't love me anymore."

And that was so stupid of me.

"I know what i did was unforgivable and i broke your heart. Twice, Lisa I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you." I cried again, i can't help myself.

"I'll make it up to you. Wake up please."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Lili."  I went closer to her so i can hug her waist and i rested my head on her tummy.

--

Outside the room, someone was eavesdropping. It was Jin, he saw everything. He can't help but pitty Jennie and Lisa.

From what he saw, he knows they've been through a lot and fate was mean to them. All he can do was pray for their happiness cause they both deserve it.

And also for Lisa's fast recovery when they go back to Seoul tomorrow using a private plane.

He saw again how Jennie kissed Lisa's forehead and hugged her tight as if she didn't want to let her go. It's truly heart breaking both for Jennie and Lisa.

It was obvious to him that the two were so inlove with each other, no wonder why many people ship them up to now.

And he saw how Jennie had regrets.

--
End of part 43|Distance

Short update hehe.