42

You don't deserve Lisa

MOMO

Me and the others just came back from food hunting. Since.. Jennie, Lisa and Wendy couldn't come.

I wonder where they are right now? I hope they already ate. Cause i just finished the jokbal while going back hehe.

"Do you think Wendy, Lisa and Jennie are back?" Irene suddenly asked, i mean how can we know? We just arrived.

"Maybe?" -Sana

"Yeah!" -Seulgi

"I hope so." -Tzuyu

"Well if they aren't back yet... Let's go swimming again since tomorrow is our last day." Nayeon said and i agreed to her.

After our little vacation here, back to work. Back on performing to stage. But i love performing for the fans.

I was about to go inside the hotel when a certain person sitting on the shore caught my attention.

Wait.. That's Jennie.

I quickly ran towards where she is, i could already tell that it was Jennie because of her back and her hair. But she seems down? Wonder what happened.

"Jennie?" I called then she looked at me. Her eyes were a bit red and swollen, I'm assuming she cried.

"Oh.. Hey." She answered plainly then looked away from me and looked at the skies. I sat down beside her and gave her a worried look.

"Did.. Something happen?" I asked, she smiled sadly and sighed, i guess she doesn't want to tell me. "What are you looking at?" I asked changing the topic because it shows that she's not comfortable.

"The stars. I just.. Love how they shine." She answered full of sincerity, why is she so sudden?

Then i remembered Lisa, she loves stars aswell. Well i mean she's one of the brightest stars i know.

"Hmm, Lisa loves em too." I said then she suddenly looked at me at the 'Lisa' part. She's acting weird tbh.

"R-really?" I nodded and smiled, i looked at the stars aswell.

"Yeah i mean, she's also our star that's why. Do you know why she loves stars?" I asked then she shook her head. "Cause stars manage to shine even though they're surrounded by darkness." I said while staring at the stars.

Lisa was the one who told me that before back in Japan, the reason why she loves stars.

"And do you know why Lisa is our brightest star?" I asked again and she shook her head. "Because just like the stars. She manage to make us happy, smile and laugh, even though she has big problems surrounded around her." Jisoos i suddenly remembered her illness. I wonder if Jennie knows it already cause she's acting like this?

"What would you do if.. Someone from your past asked you a second chance?" Ok why is she asking me this?

Ehh, I'll answer it anyways.

"I'll give them a second chance if i feel that they still love me or they never stopped." I answered, is Lisa asking Jennie for a second chance?

"What if.. You already have someone?" Ok this is really Jennie and Lisa.

"I'll still choose the one my heart speaks for. I mean, if i only loved the person i'm with right now because of anger for the one who hurted me. Dude that's not true love. That's a rebound." She widened her eyes as i tell her my answer. "That's not love Jen."

Hehe I'm so good.

"H-how can you tell if it's love or not?" Oh my gosh.

"This is Kai, you and Lisa isn't it?" I asked and she nodded slowly. "Ok, let's say you have moved on from Lisa then you met Kai, or Kai confessed to you what did you feel? Any spark? Any fast heart beating? Was there any slow motion? Have you feel the sparky feeling? Have you been clingy to him, possesive?" She didn't answer me.