7

The encounter

LISA

The boys went out to buy some whines ang foods. Well except for J-hope, Yugyeom and Donghyuk. They stayed here with us.

We arranged some things in here. For space you know? Hehe. Seulgi assigned me to set the Karaoke version of their Television.

What the heck i don't know how this works.

"Do you need any help?" Donghyuk appeared behind me and yes i need his help

"Oh sure. Hehehe." I stepped aside to let him do the work. I watched him attentively so next time I'll know what to do.

"Are you staring at me?" He suddenly asked. "Look i know I'm handsome, but can you stop staring at me?" Then this time he faced me. Why is he so full of himself?

Oh cause he's Kim Donghyuk.

"What? I'm not staring at your handsome face. I'm staring at how you move. On how you fix Seulgi's Tv ya know?" He burst out laughing and stood up.

"Well i hope you scanned it perfectly. It's done let's go back to them." We both went back to our group of friends who's now sitting in cirlce on the floor.

"And yeah Lisa- Oh perfect timing! You guys sit beside each other there!" J-hope pointed at the space where me and Donghyuk can sit.

I scanned the place and the others are not yet here.

"Ok what's happening here?" I asked them. Cause i just heard my name when we got back.

"Oh J-hope is telling Irene that one time when you lost your way back to our condo! Hahaha!" Seulgi mentioned out laughing with the others.

Oh my god. That's so embarrassing.

"Oh yeah J-hope? How about that one time when a Japanese guy called you 'Baka' and you said 'moo' cause you're thinking that's a cow huh?" I fired back while laughing. J-hope went red from embarrassment.

"Hey! I thought it's a cow! Cause 'Baka' is cow from the Philippines." He explained while pouting.

"We're not in the Philippines Hobi." Yugyeom said while patting J-hopes shoulder.

"Memories.." Donghyuk whispered. I remembered everything from the first day we went to Japan and up to now having our own Dance Concert here in Korea.

"We weren't just Dancing and learning to dance in Japan, we also had Japanese lesson right Momo?" Hyoyeon faced Momo and Momo nodded.

"They're a not so good at learning Japanese, well except for Lalisa here." She pointed at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's because she's talented." Tzuyu said proudly at me.

"Golden Child indeed." Yugyeom said while laughing and i shook my head.

"My cousin, Jungkook is the Golden Child Yugyeom, HAHAHA!" I laughed out loud. Cause they always thought I'm the Golden Child. After 10 minutes the boys are back.

"Well looky here! They're back!" Irene shouted as soon as she saw the boys.

"Is the Karaoke ready?? I want to sing!" Ten shouted. He's hype today.

"What are you gonna sing Ten?" Taehyung asked while preparing the song book in his hand. (pilipino tayo ngayon peeps)

"Fantastic Baby hurryy!!!" What the hell HAHAHAH!

"He sure is hype today huh?" Taemin mumbled at us and we all agreed.

"He isn't usually like that?" Irene asked. Well she doesn't know him that much yet.