53

Awake.

JENNIE

I was shocked when i saw Lisa's eyes opened while staring at me. I moved away and looked at the others.

"C-call Jin!" I shouted and Jhope ran out to call him, the others went beside me.

"Omg her eyes are open" -Tzuyu

"She's awake!" -Seulgi

"The power of Jennie Kim's lips" -Yugyeom.

That's what they said but i didn't respond, i was just staring at Lisa until Dr. Jin came along with Jhope.

"What happened?" He asked and went beside Lisa and was shock to see that she's blinking. "S-she's awake. Oh my gosh i can't believe. Hold on" He checked Lisa.

Gosh i can't believe that worked.

"Told ya." I heard Seulgi whispered as she smirks at me.

"Lis can you hear me?" I heard Jin said, Lisa just looked at him and ignored his questions.

What was that?

"Did she just..?" I asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"What's wrong?" Yugyeom asked.

"She heard me, but she didn't respond cause she's still in a shock state. Trauma like that." Jin said while sighing, later on he adjusted the headboard of the bed.

I sat on one of the chair and took a deep sigh. Traumatized? Jeez that's awful, if it wasn't because of me she won't be in this kind of situation.

Well.. At least she's awake. That's the important thing here. She's awake already.

I pouted while looking at Lisa, she's just staring at nowhere while the others are trying to talk to her.

I saw sadness in her eyes, i wonder what she's thinking right now.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, i shook my head and sighed. "You don't need to worry, Lisa will recover soon, maybe a day or a week, she'll be back to normal." That's nice.. But i had to ask.

"Will she have amnesia?" I asked that made the others to look at me aswell. The damage on her head is bad, so i really had to ask him.

"Yes... Or maybe no. 50/50 she can have it, or she won't. Let's just wait.."  He patted my shoulder and went out.

I went beside Lisa and the others gave me space.

"Lisa." First call she didn't look.

"Lis." Second call she still didn't look.

"Lili." Third call, she looked at me but didn't say a thing.

I'm sad. Yes i know Lisa is awake but she doesn't want to talk to us, she doesn't want to say a thing.

And when she looked at me, her eyes are so sad. I can't read what she's trying to say but i saw how sad her eyes were.

"I'm sorry Lisa." I said, and again she didn't looked at me,

"She's still in shock Jen.. She'll recover soon." I smiled at Tzuyu and nod.

I know that, she can do it. She's Lalisa Manoban after all.

5 minutes. Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Alice and Yujin came.

"She's awake!" Yujin shouted and went beside Lisa to give her a hug, but she stopped and looked at Lisa when she felt that Lisa isn't hugging her back. "Unnie?"

"Why didn't she react?" Alice asked and looked at me. Oh, she's asking me.

"She's in a trauma from what happened." I answered while looking at my fingers, I'm scared to face them.

"Lisa unnieee." I heard Yujin cried. She loves Lisa alot. "She's not looking at me." She whined again.

"Oh come on don't be sad Yujin, she'll recover soon." Chaeng patted Lisa's back and smiled at her but Yujin pouted.

I went beside Lisa since the others are on the couch. She's still staring at no where. A tear fell from her right eye and i wiped it away.

I held her face after and caressed it. I am so sorry that this happened to you, you don't deserve this and I'm so sorry.

I held her hand and started kissing the back of it. Now that she's awake, I'm going to make her feel loved, because that's what she deserves.

Many hours passed all i did was stared at her and the others went home, i can't avert my eyes off her.

Her hands move and it went to her tummy, boy i freaked out.

"A-are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" I asked, she slowly nodded her head so that's my cue to get her food.

I'll get her some noodles..

I came back to her room.. Nothing changes. She's still staring at nowhere. I sighed and went beside her again to feed her.

I started to feed her slowly so she won't choke on the food, and so far so good she finished it. Guess she was really hungry.

I wiped her mouth after, she was a messy eater to be honest. But that's fine. She finished it all so yeah. And of course i made her drank water.

And back to normal again.. She started staring at nowhere again aishh. Well we have to get used to it for a couple of days. It won't hurt right? Just a couple of days.

I saw her eyes closing, maybe she's sleepy since it's night time, and she completely fell asleep. I kissed her cheeks, i still respect her.

"Goodnight." To be honest i didn't want her to sleep, i didn't want her to close her eyes, what if she won't open her eyes again? What if this is all just a dream?

I hope not.. I might go crazy if this is a dream again. I also need some sleep so I decided to sleep here.

The next day..

I woke up and i immediately looked at Lisa.. She's still asleep.. I hope so. I went beside her, i held her hand with that she opened her eyes.

It wasn't a dream.. She really is awake.

She looked at me with sad eyes but didn't say a word. It broke my heart, she started staring at nothing.. Again.

Well at least you're awake Lisa.. I can take care of you now.

--
End of part 53|Distance

Nagising ako kaya naisipan kong mag update yieee.