12

Im sorry.

JENNIE

What the.. Who the hell does that on a practice?? That's rude. People passing by started to stare at her.

Good thing the Dance N' Beat boys aren't as rude as the guy who's standing beside me while checking Lisa out.

Aishh she's still stubborn. She knows there's going to be a lot of people here in the park and she wore a croptop. I can't believe her.

"Bro, that girl in grey hair makes me wanna thrust myself inside her." I heard a guy said, Eww.

"Mm same. How can we get her tonight?" The other guy with him asked. And the heck..

"I don't know. Let's just stare at her." I have to do this for the sake of Lisa's life.

I stood up and blocked Lisa from those two maniac.

"What the fuck?!" I heard the guy screamed. Take that jerk!

I saw them move from the other side so i followed them.

"The fuck is wrong with this woman?!" I glared at the two of them and they flinched. "D-dude let's go, she's scary as fuck."

"Yeah good idea." Then the both of them run away and i burst out laughing.

I went back to my usual spot and saw that the dancers are having a meeting.

"So the question is who's going to perform first?" Kai asked, he's so good at this.

"Lisa." All of them said. Of course they'd pick her. It's always her when it comes to dancing.

"What? No not her." Kiel disagreed when they chose Lisa. "She needs to be the last to perform."

Is this 'Save the best for last' thingy?

"Oooh. Save the best for last ey?" Wtf. Did Lisa read my mind? She's creeping me out.

"Oh wow she knows she's the best! Hahaha!" Hyoyeon teased and everyone ended up laughing at what she said.

"So Lisa is last. But who's first?" Kai asked again after laughing.

"I suggest Donghyuk." Lisa said while pointing at him and Donghyuk looked at her in confusion.

"Why him?" Kiel asked Lisa.

"I dunno. He's amazing." Ohhhh, nice reason.

"O-ohh, t-thanks Lis, y-you didn't have t-to say that ehe." He's stuttering and blushing at the same time. I'm smelling something fishy.

"Wooooww" -Taemin

"Ehemm" -Ten

"Oh niceee" -Tzuyu

"Mmhmm Lalisa Manoban y'all" -Momo

"She can make girls and boys blush what the fuck Manoban." -Seulgi

"Gender bender tsk. HAHAHA!" -Hyoyeon.

See? I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Even the others

"Ok so it's Dk? Do you agree?" Donghyuk nodded at Kiel's question. "After Dk, Ahmm Yugyeom you up for it?"

"Yeah!"

"Then after him, Hyoyeon?" Hyoyeon nodded and he continued until it went to Lisa, so that means it's done.

"Ahhhhhhh!! Finally i can rest!!" Lisa shouted while laying on J-hope's back who's now laying on the grass.

"Manobaann!! You're freaking heavyy get off me!!" He shouted while trying to get Lisa off his back.

"Fine! Not like your not heavy HAHAHA!" She teased while sitting on the grass. She started to feel the grass as if she's finding something. "Ok! My shirt is missing great!"

I suddenly looked beside me and saw her shirt. I don't how tf did it get here. But meh, might as well return it to her.

I grabbed her shirt and walked towards her. As soon as i was in front of her i handed the shirt and she looked surprise.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you, Eonni." What the hell? Did she just call me eonni?

"What did you say?" I asked again cause I'm confuse. Why would she call me eonni?

"I said thank you, eonni." Oh so she really did call me eonni. What's wrong with her.

"You don't have to call me eonni." I said, i was annoyed at her calling me eonni. What does she think she's doing? I turned the opposite direction and started to walk away but stopped on my track on her last sentence.

"I'm sorry." She's sorry? Sorry for what?

"Huh?" I asked as i faced her again.

"I'm sorry." She repeated. I'm confused right now what does she mean?

"For what?" There's a lot of reason she could be sorry for. And i don't know which one.

"For everything. Everything that I've done to you." Oh she's straight forward huh? Getting straight to the point already.

"Oh. Well it's ok, it's been 3 years Lis. I'm totally ok now. I hope you are too, what am i saying you're the one who broke me of course you're fine." I sarcastically said and walked away.

Kai noticed me and he came towards me. He held my hand and looked at me worriedly.

"Are you ok" He asked sincerely

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry." Then i smiled at him.

--

LISA

Oh that hurts. Well what do i expect, i hurted her. This is my karma and i deserve this. I'm thinking that she'd forgive me.

But what i did to her isn't unforgivable, so i won't be surprised if she wont forgive me. Like i said it's my karma i deserve this.

I sighed and putted my shirt on. I saw Kiel coming towards me so i immediately fixed my self.

"Hey uh Lisa mind if we talk?" He asked nervously. Uh oh what's up? Even though I'm nervous i nodded.

"About what?" I asked again, he took a deep breath before he started talking.

"What happened to you and Jennie?" Oh, i didn't expect him to ask that. "But it's ok if you don't want to tell me. Must've been tough." I smiled while nodding.

"I know you won't believe me. But i was the one who ended it." He looked at me in shock with his mouth half open.

"I-im surprised. Well i hope everything between the two of will be fix. I have to go now. Goodluck on the concert! See you guys soon!" He waved goodbye to everyone.

I'm. Such. A. Stupid. Person.

Ok I'm so done with everything right now.

Might as well go home. Such a tiring day.

--
End of part 12|Distance

Sorry yan lang kinaya ko. Napilay kasi akoo taena ang sakit. Di dapat talaga ako mag uupdate kaso mahal ko kayo eh.