40

I got you stuck in my mind.

Since Jennie had a long sleep, Lisa decided to go to the beach where her friends are but she didn't swim, she wants to swim with Jennie.

But then she saw Dr. Jin outside the hotel so she went to him first. He just checked her situation right now and so far so good. Nothing can go wrong.. Or that's what they thought?

After Jin left.

She just sat on the sand and watched her friends having fun with each other's company. Then she saw Tzuyu and Sana talking while Tzuyu is holding Sana fir support.

Cause she can't swim. She smiled and thought, 'guess they're fixing their broken relationship'

She doesn't hate Dahyun. It's just, Sana and Tzuyu fits for each other. She looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Those two are the strongest ever since, next to Seulrene.

Lisa remembered all the things she and Jennie did in the past. When Jennie's world was Lisa, and Lisa's world was Jennie. Although it didn't change up to now.

It's already lunch time and they decided to eat first and Lisa followed them. Before she ate, she thought of bringing some food to Jennie.

"Hey, eat first." Wendy said to Lisa when she saw her leaving the kitchen area.

"Nah.. Later." She smiled as she went up to their floor, going inside her room with Jennie. She saw her on her phone.

"Woah what's that?" Jennie asked eye-ing the food on the tray that Lisa's carrying. "Is that for me?" She asked when Lisa gave her the tray.

"Yeah, it's for you." Lisa smiled sweetly as she watched Jennie happily eating the food. 'I'm full already' Lisa thought in her head.

"Have you eaten?" Jennie asked when she saw Lisa holding her tummy.

"I-i have." There she goes lying again and again just for Jennie not to worry.

"No you haven't. You need to eat.. L-look at your weight." Jennie herself is shocked when she noticed Lisa's sudden weight loss. "Here finish mine, I'm full." Lisa denied the food Jennie gave her so she glared at Lisa.

"O-ok. I'll eat it hehe" (Aba marupok) she took the plate with Jennie's unfinished food and started to eat. Well, thank God that Jennie is worried for Lisa or she could've starve to death. "Are you going to swim?" She asked Jennie.

"Yep, wait for me here I'll just go change." Jennie went inside the bathroom to go change on her crop top and leggings

'Please don't wear something to revealing.' Lisa thought in her head. But her jaw dropped as soon as she saw Jennie on her crop top showing to much skin. 'Holy mother of chanel'

"Hey let's go." Jennie giggled when she found out that Lisa has been staring at her for so long.

"Ah yeah.. Let's go." Lisa, she's a bit pissed that Jennie is showing to much skin. But she doesn't have the rights to be pissed.

Jennie is not hers.

'If only i didn't have these bruises on my back i would've wear my swimsuit.' Lisa thought while eye-ing Jennie's top body.

Lisa is only wearing a white shirt and short short. While going out their room, Lisa saw a towel nearby she quickly grabbed it and putted it on Jennie's body to cover her exposed top.

"What-" Lisa cutted Jennie's word off.

"Too much skin." She said while crossing her arms. Jennie looked at her confused and shook her head.