61

Philippines

The team, Dance N Beat are now heading to the Philippines for their concert at Mall Of Asia Arena, it's going to be their first time to go to the Philippines.

As usual, Mr. Hashi let Jin join , incase of emergency, like something happens to Lisa he'll be there. Jennie also joined them, duh.. She's gonna support Lisa and her team. Jisoo joined aswell,

They are inside the airport now, and JenLisa is obviously flirting while they are walking.. Little did the two know.. The others are already taking pics of them.

"God, can the two get any worser?" Seulgi whispered and laughed.

"Let them be. I'm happy to see them both together again." Jisoo looked at Jennie and Lisa's direction, clearly they are both happy..

Before going to the plane. JenLisa decided to go in the BT21 store, then Tzuyu, Jhope, Yugyeom and Hyoyeon decided to follow them.

"Seriously this two.. Aishh" Hyoyeon mumbled.. They waited for the two to come out.

"When they come out I'm gonna take a picture." Tzuyu said while readying her phone incase the two comes out.

"Tzu tzu tzu tzu they're coming out!" Yugyeom started to shake Tzuyu and it panicked her.

"Hurry up!" Jhope shouted.

"Hold up hold up!" Tzuyu took a lot of shots of the two coming out from the store.

When she successfully captured a lot, Hyoyeon pulled them back to the others before they see them spying.

"Where have you guys been?" Mr. Hashi asked the four, Yugyeom, Jhope, Tzuyu and Hyoyeon.

"Somewhere hehe." -Tzuyu..

"Mmmh. Ok, i see Jennie and Lisa, let's go." Then all of them started to walk to their plane when they saw Jennie and Lisa coming back.

"Where did you guys really went?" Donghyuk whispered to Yugyeom.

"We followed Jennie and Lisa.. Shh don't tell it to them." The two of them giggled.

They went in the plane and seated by pairs. Jennie and Lisa, Mr. Hashi and Kiel, Donghyuk and Jisoo, Yugyeom and Hyoyeon, Jhope and Ten, Taemin and Seulgi, Momo and Tzuyu.

Well.. Since, Korea is close to the Philippines.. It only took them an hour or two to get there.

A lot of fans has been waiting for them to arrive when finally..

"Putangina nyo andito na sila!!!!" That one fan shouted that caused everyone's attention.

"AHHH PUTAA!!!"

"DONGHYUKKKK!!"

"HOY MGA BAKLAAA!"

"TEKA I CAN'T BREATHE I NEED RPC!!" The girl that shouted this got smacked in the head by her friend.

"Bobo Cpr yon tanga ka!"

"UY PUTANGINA KASAMA SI JISOO!! AT SI JENNIE!! AT SI KIEEL!! MAMA I'M LIVING MY LIFE!!"

They waved at their fans before entering the van that has been waiting for them since this morning.

They got in to the hotel they checked in. And now, it's three person per room.. A lot right?

Anywaysss...

"Uhhh finally!" Lisa flopped in one of the bed, she's very tired on all of that walking they did, in her state.. Walking is now tiring for her since.. Ya know. Yeah

"Hey! Lisa!" Jhope came in JenLisa and Jisoo's room. "Learn some tagalog words, we're going to need it for our concert tonight. Oh and you can also search on google." Jhope handed Lisa the dictionary and went away.