20

Where are you?

CHAEYOUNG

I decided to go to Jisoo's house since i don't know what to do, that chikin isn't texting.

She'll be dead when i see her.

I'm now in front of their house and to my surprise. It's open. She usually lock this even though she's inside the house.

I went in and the lights are all off.

Ok what's going on? They're or she's not going to surprise me again right?

I opened the lights in the living room and in the kitchen. Why is it so quiet? That's weird.

I went to Jisoo's room expecting her to be there laying on her bed and playing on her phone but no.

She isn't.

And what surprised me the most.

HER STUFFS AREN'T HERE!!

Her clothes are gone! Not all but half of it! Where did she go?!

I called her a lot of times but she isn't answering. I called her again for the last time and she didn't answer i cried.

I called her sister, Lisa and she answered it. It took me a minute before deciding on calling her since she's at practice but i have to let her know.

"Hello? Eonni why did you call?" I cried when she asked that.

"Lisa.. Can you please come home first?" I kept on crying.

"Are you crying?! What happened??" She asked. I sniff before answering her question.

"Jisoo's clothes aren't in your house. And i can't find her." I finally said. With that she ended the call. Maybe she's already coming.

I sat on the couch to wait for her. Dear Lord, please.. Wherever Jisoo is keep her safe i beg you.

After 30 minutes. I heard footsteps running towards the living room. I saw Lisa running while holding her things.

"Eonni what happened?!" She asked and went towards me and hugged me tight while rubbing my back.

"J-jisoo.. She's g-gone i don't k-know where s-she went." I cried while stuttering. She let go of the hug and went to her sisters room. For 5 minutes she didn't come back so i followed her to Jisoo's room.

I saw her looking for something and the room now is messy.

"L-lisa what are you doing?" I asked when she didn't stop what she was doing.

"There's got to be something! She might left a note or something right?! She won't leave just like that! Chaeng help me!" She shouted so loud that cause me to ran up her and hug her to make her calm down.

The beast inside her has woken up. (Had to bring that up again)

"Calm down Lis. We will find your sister don't worry."

We decided to go to my sister first Alice and Yujin.

"What happened exactly?" Alice asked me then looked at Lisa.

"I went to their house earlier. And when i went in her room half of her clothes aren't there." I explained. I look at Lisa and she's putting a blank face.

"Lisa.. Did Jisoo said something about leaving?" She asked her. Lisa just shook her head while keeping the blank face. "But the real question is. Why did she leave? Without letting you guys know?"

Now that's what we don't know. What if she's abandoning us? What if she doesn't want to marry me? What if she doesn't love us anymore?

"The wedding is next week." I suddenly said. The two of them looked at me with sadness in their face.

"D-dont you think that-" I cutted Alice's word. I know what she's going to say.

"Alice don't.. Just don't." I went to my room and slammed the door shut. Is this my karma? For cheating on her before? I didn't mean it. I was drunk that night. I love Jisoo so much. I don't want to loose her.

Where are you my love?

LISA

Me and Alice were surprised when Chaeng suddenly walked out. About what Alice was saying. There's no way that Jisoo doesn't want to marry Chaeng.

She loves Chaeng more than me, yeah. That's a fact check.

Where would she go? Aishh. I don't want to call Mom and Dad. I don't want them to worry too much.

"Eonni can we report this to the police?" I asked Alice who is now staring at me with wide eyes.

"What? No! We don't know anything. Maybe she went for a vacation or something.. Lis she didn't get kidnapped." What?? But that's not right!!

"Eonni! It's still the same! She's missing! We don't know where she went. We have to report this to the police." I said while standing up to go outside but she held my wrist.

"Lisa. Trust me. The police won't help you with this. She's missing but she brought her clothes with. They will think that she just went for a vacation and she's not really missing." I groaned and pulled my arms that cause her to let go of my wrist.

"Then I'll find her! I'll travel the whole world. I'll go to every City! Every country! Every place here in earth just to find her!" I shouted and she sighed.

"Lisa. You're still a kid! You can't just travel alone." Nonsense

"Me?! A kid? Hah! Are you kidding me Alice eonnie? I graduated High school and college. I'm 21 and you still call me a kid." She sighed again.

"It's not easy." I know..

"Nothing is never easy. I don't care if i have to go alone. I need to find my sister. It's her that matters right now. No one else."

With that i left the house.

I have to find her no matter how risky it is.

--
End of part 20|Distance.

Ps; Tenkyu for 500+ follower aylabyu ol.