22

She's back.

JISOO

Miss me? No I'm kidding. They're all wondering where i went. I was only in Thailand for 2 days, Lisa would have known if she called Mom and Dad tsk.

What i did in thailand? Oh i just found out I'm not a Manoban. Yeah, That monkey isn't my sister. I was just adopted and they said my real surname was Kim.

Kim Jisoo.

Nice i like it. But i wad kinda disappointed that I'm not a Manoban. The manoban family is great. Well at least I'm still part of them.

And today I'm going back home getting ready on earning a smack from Chaeyoung and Lisa for not telling them where i went.

Actually I'm in korea now. Heading to our house. Lisa is actually still in practice and Chaeng may still be at work so cost is clear.

I got to our house after 30 minutes. I was gone for 2 days and i missed this house so muuuuch. I'm going to move out soon since I'll be having my own family with Chaeyoung.

I opened the front door and i was right no one was home. It was dark so i opened the lights.

"Lisa? You're back early?" I heard someone said and it scared the shit outa me. It was Chaeyoung laying on the couch while the blanket is at her face.

I removed the blanket and her eyes was close. Such a goddess

"It's me." I said that cause her eyes to open widely. "Hey" I said then smiled.

"Shit!!" She shouted then she fell on the ground. I help her to stand up and she rubbed her eyes multiple times.

"Chonga it's me hehe." As soon as she realized that it was really me. She glared at me then..

"OOOWWWWW!!!!" I shouted when she slapped me hard. I have no rights to get angry. I left without saying a word. "I'm sorry." I said and pouted.

"Sorry? That's all you're going to say?!" She shouted at me and i covered my ears. I had enough of shouts for today geez.

"I ahh.. I love you." She was dumbfounded by what i said. Eyy i have my moves hehe. She was stuck on her place and she was blushing.

"I--i you-- ahhh-- w-- ahmm." She uttered. I had that kind of effect huh?

"What i can't understand you?" I said while laughing. She hitted my arm playfully and pouted. Then afterwards she hugged me.

"I missed you... I really thought you left us." I broke the hug and shook my head.

"Nah i won't do that. I'll explain later let's just wait for Lisa to come home." I said and she nodded.

After 25 minutes.

LISA

Such a tiring daaaaayy. Unexpectedly I'm getting tired more often now and that's bad!

I got infront of our house and the door is open. Wait why is it open? I locked it. Maybe Chaeng is here.

When i went it someone hugged me from behind and i smacked that persons head.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted and that person was a girl. I look at Chaeyoung and she was just laughing.

I look at the person who hugged me and it was..

"JISOOOOO EOONNNIIIIIII!!!" I shouted and hugged her real tight "omg! I'm sorry for smacking you." She looked at me and laughed.

"It's ok! I missed you guys! Now imma explain." She made me sit down on the couch next to Chaeng. "So first of all i went to Thailand."

"What the fuck?" I cursed and immediately covered my mouth. Jisoo widened her eyes at me.

"Words Lisa." Wow she's serious.

"I'm sorry. But what did you do there?" I asked again. Why would she go to Thailand?

"I just found out that. I don't belong to your family Lis." Huh?

"What are you saying?" Chaeng asked.

"Well I'm not a manoban." Jaw dropped. "Sadly, i was just adopted by mom and dad. My real name is Kim Jisoo." I'm.. What?

"So you're not my real sister?" I asked and she nodded. Why am i sad? I should be happy that I'm not related to this Chikin addict, nah just kidding. "Well i still love you sissy yieeee."

"Shut up kiddo.. So yeah that's all." Then she sat down beside us.

"So I'm going to be a Kim?" Jisoo nodded at Chaeng's question.

I thought another manoban is coming to our family. Aishh, sadly I'm stupid enough and you know what happened.

No not taking her back eheh she's happy already.

Anddd.. Jisoo is back yiiii

--
End of part 22|Distance

Ps; I'm high while writing this so yeah soreh.