21

I'm fine.

KIEL

Lisa was begging me to let her go. I just found out today that her sister is missing, then here is Lisa. Saying she'll not come to practice because she needs to find her sister.

I kinda understand her situation, and i get that she wants to find Jisoo but. Traveling alone? No way. Something bad might happen to her.

"Please please pleaseeeeeee.. I really need to find her.. Kieeell!!" She whined. I massage my temple because she keeps on saying that.

"For the 10th time Lisa. No, the world is dangerous and something bad might happen to you." I explained again and she continues on whining.

Omg this kid seriously.

"Something bad might happen to my sister aswell! I don't want that to happen!!" If i could just throw this kid at a hole i would.

I sighed and looked at her then shook my head. She pouted and stomped her feet while walking to where her friends are.

I'm actually helping her. I'm contacting all of my friends around every country. And asked if they saw Jisoo. Of course they don't know her so i always send some pictures.

One of my friend in Thailand. Said he saw someone exactly like Jisoo but he can't analyze if it's really her.

I just hope it's her already. So that Lisa would calm down.

I went to the practice studio and saw that Kai is already mentoring them. I looked at Lisa and she's a little bit out of focus.

"Lisa you're not focused!" I shouted. They all look at me including Kai. "Focus Lisa, focus!" She nodded and look away.

"Ok again from the start!" Kai shouted and everyone went to their spot on the beginning.

They're performing 'In the name of love' by the way. Actually their going to perform 3 song. First is 'In the name of love' second is 'Uptown funk' then lastly 'Despacito'

And their solo's are also 3 songs. After their dance performance it's up to them on what they would do next. That's what their professor said to me.

What's his name again? Hashi? Yeah i think it's Hashi.

Lisa is still not focused. She's getting some of the steps wrong, the transformation and the beat. We really need to find Jisoo fast.

LISA

We had our break, tsk. I just wanna sneak out and go find my sister in every part of the earth. But no, Kiel isn't letting me.

Then add Jennie and Kai flirting in front of me. What a great day i have here huh?

Someone sat beside me and it was Kim Dongyuk. He's now looking at me worriedly.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head. "Any updates about your sister?" I shook my head again.

"I asked Chaeng eonni about it already. They still can't contact Jisoo eonni." Darn it, i really miss her. So much. I closed my eyes and covered my face using my hands.

"Everything will be fine Lis. Just trust God. He'll protect your sister." He rubbed my back assuring me. Yeah he's right. I just need to pray and trust God.

"Thank you Dk.. For always being here beside me." I smiled at him and he did the same thing. I don't know what will happen if he isn't beside me. I might be a mess.

It's weird because he's always here for me when all i do is hurt him. He knows how much i regret for hurting Jennie and he knows i still love her.

He's always fixing me but all i do is break his heart everytime he say 'I can make you happy Lisa.'

I know he can. I know he can, i just don't want to risk it. I don't want to give him false hope. I know it's impossible for me to win Jennie back.

But I'm still hoping. Hoping that she'll give me a second chance. A second chance to be a better person.

"You're spacing out again.." I heard Donghyuk said. I look at him and he was pouting. I giggled

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking some stuffs." This time he sighed.

"Lisa lisa!!" I was startled when Momo shouted my name. I stood up to go to her and see what she wants.

"Momo? Why are you shouting my name??" She showed me an envelope while catching her breath.

"S-someone.. S-sent a letter f-for you." I took the letter out of her hands to see what's written and who is it from.

Once i opened the envelope. I was shock.

'Lisayah, tell everyone I'm ok. No need to worry. You aswell, don't worry too much ok? I'm fine don't worry. Oh and tell Rosé i love her so much and I'll be back before the wedding.'

                                                      -Chu

Omg it's Jisoo eonni!!! I looked at Momo while smiling.

"Why why why?? Who is it?" She asked taking a peek at the letter.

"It's my eonni!!" I shouted causing everyone's attention to me.

"Your sister? Jisoo!!?" -Taemin

"Oh my gosh what?" -Hyoyeon

"Holy freaking no way!" -Momo

"Gossh finally!" -Kiel

"Glad she's fine." -Dk

"Ahh!! Finally she contacted you." -Ten

"She'll come home soon." -Hobi

"Chikin chichu in da house already." -Seulgi.

I heard everyone's happy compliment about my sister finally responding. I need to show this to Chaeng!

"C-can i go home?!" I asked Kiel. He nodded while smiling at me. I quickly get my stuffs and ran my way home. "Chaeng?!!" I shouted and as expected she was in the living room crying again.

"H-huh? Lisa? You're back early." She said while wiping her tears. I sat beside her and showed her the envelope. "What's that?" She said as she took it.

"Read it." I smirked. I watched her reaction as she read it. Seconds later she bursts out crying and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my gosh... She's fine! She's ok! Lisa oh my gosh." She cried out loud on my shoulders. "B-but.. She didn't tell us where she was." Then she pouted. I wiped her tears away.

"What matters is.. She's fine. And she'll come back before the wedding." I smiled.

Glad you're fine eonni.

--
End of part 21|Distance

Sorry sa tagal ng update hhuhu :(((