48

I'll be here waiting for you.

SEULGI

Before we go to ICN airport to head to Malaysia for our concert we went to visit Lisa first. Aish, i wish she was awake so she can come with us.

Performing without her is so weird and awkward that we're not used to it.

"Hey Lalisa wish us a good luck." I said and patted her head.

"Wake up soon ok?" -Tzuyu

"Dude it's weird performing without you." -Yugyeom

"Get up there and come with us!" -Jhope

"Just keep on fighting Lisa, we're here waiting for you. We won't give up on waiting for you to wake up." As expected it was Donghyuk.

"I'll bring you jokbal when we get home and you're awake, promise! HAHAH." -Momo

"I'll held a prayer meeting for you." -Ten

"God is with you Lisa." -Hyoyeon

"We love you Lis!" -Taemin.

After everyone finished saying their message to Lisa, we all went to the van to head to Icn airport.

"It's so quiet without her." We're inside the plane already when Yugyeom said that.

"It is, and it's so weird." This time Ten said. We all agreed to the two because it's true.

Aishh, she's the noisy one when we're on a trip. I suddenly missed her.

"When she wakes up, Jennie has a lot of explaining to do." I said and we all giggled.

She'll do a lot of things to get Lisa back, knowing before she had that accident she was so mad because Jennie rejected her.

"We should help her." We all looked at Hyoyeon, huh? Help Jennie to get Lisa back? What?

"I'm in, even though i don't know if she still deserves her but I'm in." Donghyuk suddenly said, i thought he'll disagree haha

"Well then.. Operation for JenLisa getting back when Lisa wakes up is starting." We all laughed at what Momo said.

"Just make sure I'm the priest when they get married, if ever." We laughed

--

JENNIE

Night.. 10pm i guess no one is at Lisa's room right now? Or maybe someone is still is.

I have no more patients to handle and i also don't have a meeting so I'm free to go to her room right now.

"Going to Ms. Manoban?" One of the Doctors asked me and i nodded my head. "You must really love her huh? Everytime you finished your work you will go straight to her." I smiled at her as i was getting my stuffs.

"It's called, giving back the effort and love she gave me when she was still awake." I said. If this is the only way to get her back..

I'm willing to this everyday for her just to forgive me. And if she won't.. I still won't stop like what she did before.

"Why'd you reject her anyways?" Seriously? I looked at her this time and i sighed.

"I was dumb. Yeah,"

"Are you doing this because she's sick?" W-what? Her too? She's going to ask that aswell? Aishh "if you are then you're wrong. Don't go back to her because she's sick and she needs you, go back to her when you're sure that you really love her for who she was before and now." That's what.. Exactly I'm going to do.

"Yeah i know. That's what I'm doing. Well excuse me now, i need to go to her." I excused and quickly ran to Lisa's room

There was no one inside her room so i quickly went in. I looked at her then at the monitor beside her.

I smiled again when i saw that her heartbeat was normal. Then i suddenly remembered what Dr. Jin said

'If she doesn't wake up, Jen i need to turn it off' no, no one is turning off her life support.

She'll wake up, i know it. I sat on the chair beside her.

"You'll wake up right? Prove them wrong Lis, i know you'll wake up i believe in you, not just me but everyone important to you." I talked to her as if she'll respond.

I do this everyday and no one stopped me so yeah. I will keep on doing this until she wakes up.

"Take your time, if you still don't want to wake up now you can wake up anytime soon. But don't make it too long or else Dr. Jin will really turn your life support off." I joked, but my tears fell. "Oh gosh, look at that I'm crying again."

I wiped my tears away and started talking to her again.

"I'm going to be here no matter what ok? When you wake up I'll be the first one you'll see. Haha just kidding, i know you don't want to see me." I stopped and had a deep sigh first.

"Just like what i said, I'm willing to do this everyday just for you to forgive me even though i know it's impossible. And if you won't, i will still do this like what you always do before."

I regret a lot of things i really do.

"Just wake up and I'll make sure that we'll both have the ending we wanted, I'll make that happen ok? Just wake up." This time i held her hand.

"I'll make you happy this time, I'll give you the love that you truly deserve. I'll make you feel everything that you made me feel before. I'll return everything you did to me, I'll return the love Lis. I can only do that if you'll wake up."

If only i can make you wake up but sadly i can't. If only i can cure you but sadly you can't be cured.

But no matter what happens I'll be waiting for you.

"I'll be here waiting for you Lisa."

--

Jennie didn't know that someone was inside the bathroom and heard everything what she said.

It was Jisoo, She was about to go out the bathroom when she saw Jennie coming inside so she quickly hide.

She heard everything that she said, and by that she knew that Jennie never really stopped loving her sister.

And that she'll be waiting for her to wake up made her heart melt.

--
End of part 48|Distance