67

Last Goodbye (See you soon.)

SEULGI

After 3 days.

Lisa has been moved out from the ICU and has been put to an ordinary room.. But she's not getting any better, she's also not getting worse.

Lisa's parents arrived yesterday, i feel sorry for them. Her mom has been crying since last night..

"Guys.. Do you want to read the letter Lisa wrote for us?" Tzuyu asked and we all looked at her.

"Are we gonna cry?" Donghyuk asked and i patted his back.

"Let's just.. Read it." We all went to Tzuyu who's sitting on the couch here in Lisa's room to read the letter she wrote for us.

To Dance N Beat,

Hey guys it's your Dancing machine. Since i will no longer be in the team cause I'll leave this world.. I just wanna give my position as main dancer to all of you.. You all deserve the position guys! To Tzuyu, you are no longer the lead dancer HAHA nice one buddy. I just wanna say that, every concert I'll be up there cheering for all of you, oh and don't forget to pray! Ok? Give all your best just imagine that I'm still there dancing with you all on stage. Hobi, I'll pass my position as the brightest star to you, make them smile always ok? I believe in you all, continue to make our fans happy, be an inspiration to all, don't make Mr. Hashi mad or I'll wake up from the dead, just kidding hehe. Continue to work hard to reach our goals, you guys can make it to Coachella believe me! Just keep on working hard and enjoy what you have now. I'm glad that i met you guys and be in the same team with all of you, thank you for the memories I'll surely not forget this. In my next life, i promise to find all of you again and be in the same dance team. Until we meet again, See you soon!

Yours Truly, Lili

I cried.. Like literally crying.. Not just me but all of us who read the letter.

"Why the fuck am i crying." I heard Taemin mumbled.. He doesn't cry usually.. So woah.

"Lisa is something.." Jhope said while wiping his tears. Then we heard someone giggling. We all looked at that person..

It's Lisa.

"And you have the guts to laugh at us." Momo said while glaring at Lisa and she laughed again.

"You guys are so.. Ugly while crying." Wtf.. I want to smack her, but i can't.

"Why how dare you?" Hyoyeon asked while pouting and Lisa teased her more. "You're the reason why we're crying idiot."

"Aww you guys are sweet... Now help me to sit up i wanna hug all of you." Ten and Yugyeom helped Lisa to sit up and adjusted the headboard of the bed.

Ten and Yugyeom got a hug from Lisa, then next was Donghyuk and Jhope then Taemin and Tzuyu, Hyoyeon and Momo then last was Me.

"Please take care.." She said after the hug.. "Don't get sick, stay healthy. Don't eat noodles everyday." I know she's beeing sweet but... She's like saying goodbye. "Always pray to God.. He'll guide you. And.. I love you guys."

We just finished crying and i think we're about to cry again..

"Stop making us cryyy!!" Taemin shouted.

"I'm just saying my last goodbye. That's normal for a dying person right?" Wtf... Aishhhh.

"I thought it's not a goodbye?" Yugyeom asked.. Yeah she didn't said any goodbye in the letter though.

"It is.. Also.. See you soon." I want to smack her seriously. "See you all in heaven. I'll wait for you guys!" Why does she look happy? "Ok I'm just kidding.. Don't cry again.." She likes to tease us..

Fine..

See you soon Lisa.

--

LISA

"Mom stop crying please.." It's night time.. Dad, Mom, Jisoo and Chaeng are the one who's inside here in the room already.

"Just let your mom cry, sweety." Dad said while tapping my shoulder..

"How can i? Dad! She's been crying for hours." I whined then my mom hugged me.

"I'm sorry for crying to much honey.. I just can't accept that you're going to leave us someday." I broke the hug and wiped my mom's tears away and kissed her forehead.

"It's going to be ok mom. I promise.. We'll get through this." This time Dad hugged me. "I love you guys.."

Where's Jennie? I've been waiting for her all day.

"By the way.. Mom, Dad have you read the letter Lisa wrote?" Jisoo asked and they shook their head. "Read it out loud Lis." She handed me the letter and i opened it ready to read it for them.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hi my two favorite humans! I just wanna say that, thank you for bringing me into this world, although I'm leaving at such a young age, thank you for raising such a cool kid like me. Haha just kidding.. Thank you for teaching me everything i needed to learn, thank you for feeding me, thank you for supporting me, thank you for bathing me, thank you for everything that you've done for me, i couldn't ask for more. You both are the best parents in the world for me! In another life, i wish that my parents are still the both of you, you guys will never be replaced in my heart. The best parents i love. I love both of you! See you soon! Until we meet again, Mom and Dad.

Yours truly, Lili

After reading it out loud i saw my parents crying, Jisoo and Chaeng comforting them.. All i can do is sigh. I can't do anything to lessen their pain and I'm so sorry.

But where is Jennie? Seriously..

"Have you seen Jennie? Unnie?" I asked Jisoo.

She nodded her head. "She's in her office, i think. Wait I'll call her." She grabbed her phone and dialed Jennie's number. "Hey Jen?.. Yeah Lisa wants to talk to you." Jisoo handed me her phone. "I'm just take mom and dad home bye!" Jisoo, Chaeng, Mom and Dad went out.

"Jenniee" I called.

[Oh gosh, you miss me already? Don't worry I'm on my way.]

"Yey! Hurry up i- Ahh!" I held on the sheets of the bed as i felt pain on my body.

[Lisa? Lisa! Are you ok?! Lisa answer!]

My tears fell, the pain.. I can't handle it anymore.

[I'm on my way! Lisa please hold on! Lisa!]

But i managed to smile while my tears are falling..

"S-see you soon baby,"

*toot* *toot*

I closed my eyes and i can hear the monitor beside me.

[LISAAAA!!!!]

--
End of part 67|Distance

Nex chapter will be the letter for Jisoo and Mr. Hashi.