64

She's really saying goodbye.

JISOO

I made up with Chaeng after leaving the house to Lisa and Jennie. And now, me and Chaeng are on our way to fetch Lisa and Jennie.

Double date kinda things hehe.

"Wait here babe. I'll call them."

"Sure." I left Chaeng on the living room and went towards Lisa's room, but i stopped.

I need to make sure their not doing it or else. Oh gosh, just don't they dare. I slowly opened the door, it wasn't lock tho.

And.. I took a deep sigh at what i saw.

HOLY MOTHER OF JISOOS FRIED CHICKEN JENNIE IS SITTING ON LISA'S LAP HER ARMS WRAP AROUND MY SISTAH'S NECK THEN LISA'S HAND ON JENNIE'S WAIST WHILE THEY'RE BOTH KISSING EACH OTHER.

OMGJSKHS

Ok I'm done. I'm so done with this two. How? How can i stop them? Oh god I'll do it the easiest way.

I went down on the living room and sat beside Chaeng.

"They're doing it arent they?" She asked focused on her phone. I sighed and nodded. "Call Lisa. That's what she did when we were also doing it." Wtf. This woman had the time to tease me?

But yeah, calling Lisa is a good idea. So i grabbed my phone and dialed Lisa's number.

Boy, it took 3 ring before she answered it.

[Unnniiieeeeee] I heard her whining.

"Did i disturb you? Hehe, come down stairs with Jennie, get dressed ok? We going out." Then i ended the call. Rude i know hehe.

Minutes later i saw Lisa and Jennie coming down the all dressed.

"Chaengiee!" Lisa ran to Chaeng and hugged her tight.

"Aiigoo kid." Then Chaeng patted her head.

Hold up.. I'm the sister here. Then Jennie waved at me like a little kid.

JenLisa is still a kid ghaaad.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked me.

"At a restaurant, double date sounds fun right?" But Chaeyoung was the one who answered.

"Wah! Jinja? Finally! I've been waiting for this to happen." Lisa squealed in excitement.

"Lezgo!" I said and we all went out.

We just walked our way to the restaurant.. And some recognized Lisa, i mean who wouldn't? She's so easy to find.

We got to the restaurant and we got table for four. Chaeng and Jennie were the ones who ordered the food.

"Unnie! Let me take your picture! Pretend that you're feeding me!" Lisa suddenly grabbed her camera and took a pic of me. Pretending to feed her

 Pretending to feed her

Wow.. Seriously she's good at photography.

"Waah! Look at that! Post that on social media unnie!" She shouted and i nodded my head while laughing. "Unnie, am i still going to be your favorite photographer?" Ahh why is she asking this question?

"What are you saying? Of course duh. You're the best photographer i know!" I laughed but i noticed her frown.

"Even after I'm gone? I'll still be the best photographer for you?" I nodded my head slowly.. Why is she being like this?

"You'll be my only photographer."

"But who's gonna be your photographer after i die?" Gosh.

"I.. I don't know."

"I have a request!" She said while smiling. "Unnie, in the future even tho, I'm not the one who's going to take your pictures.. Promise me that you'll always smile brightly ok?" She then showed me a picture she took.

It was me smiling..

".. Oh look! Here they come!" I changed the topic and pointed at Jennie and Rosé who's smiling widely while coming to our table.

"Yey! Finally!" Jennie quickly sat beside Lisa and her smile became wider.

I look at Lisa, seeing her happy makes me happy. But i can't help but to think of what she said.

'Unnie, in the future even tho, I'm not the one who's going to take your pictures.. Promise me that you'll always smile brightly ok?'

I can't promise that I'll still keep that smile while looking at the camera and realizing you're not the one who's behind it.

"Are you ok?" Chaeng whispered and i look at her and smiled sadly. Then i looked at Lisa.. She's so happy. Chaeng suddenly held my hand and i looked at her.

"Hey. Eat!" Lisa commanded and we all laughed.

Our lunch date was full of laughter. It was like the best date i had with them. Jennie and Lisa bid their goodbyes cause they said they're going somewhere so it was me and Chaeng left here.

"So.. Can you tell me what happened why you acted like that?" She asked me and i took a deep sigh.

"Lisa.. She's asking me to keep my smile even tho, she's not the one behind the camera taking my picture." I sadly said.. That's so impossible.. How can i smile knowing my sister is not behind the camera.

"That's.. Sad. It's making me cry." I was shocked when i saw a tear fell from her eyes. I wiped it away.

"Why are you crying? I'm supposed to be the one crying here." I laughed.

"You have no sense of empathy shut up Chu." She joked and both of us laughed. "I'm just sad.. Because your bond with Lisa is so unbreakable." I smiled and nod.

"It is.. And she'll forever be my photographer.. My only photographer, is my sister."

--

Chaeng went home to her and Jisoo's but, Jisoo went home to Lisa. She wants to be beside her sister because she knows, soon she'll be leaving.

She saw Lisa peacefully sleeping on the bed, she sat beside her and gently caressed her face. She remembered the first time she saw her, the first time she called her 'Unnie', the first time she smiled at her, their first sister date. And everything else.

Lisa is the type of sister that will annoy you fully, the sister that will make you mad, the sister that will tease you nonstop.

She's also the sister who'll be there for you when you have a problem, the sister who'll make you smile, the sister that will love you, the sister that will take care of you, and the sister that won't get tired of you.

That's Lisa.

Jisoo doesn't know that she's still awake and she can feel her presence.

"Unnie.." Lisa talked that shocked Jisoo.. "I have a hand written letters for some of you in my cabinet" Jisoo went to Lisa's cabinet and took them. "I wan't you to give it to them when.. I'm really weak."

Lisa's letter was, a Goodbye letter. A goodbye one.. One for Dance N Beat, One for her fans, One for Mr. Hashi, One for Chaeyoung, One for Jisoo, One for her parents and especially.. One for her love, Jennie.

"She's really saying goodbye." Jisoo tears fell while looking at Lisa who's now asleep.

--
End of part 64|Distance

...