10

Jisoo's plan.

--

KAI (Let's give him a pov hehe.)

I am so damn confuse. Why did she tell me all of this stuff? I mean why? I get it that she broke Jennie's heart. But they can still be friends right?

"I-im sorry. I got a little carried away." She said while wiping her tears. "Excuse me." She then went out. I continued to wash my hands and when i was done. I saw Lisa getting ready to go home.

"Wait hold up, why?" The Donghyuk guy asked Lisa. Yeah why?

"I'm tired. But don't worry I'll come to the practice tomorrow." She smiled genuinely she looked at me with a smile on her face like nothing happened awhile ago.

"Oh ok. The practice is at near our old School. You know that park?" Seulgi asked. Her face reads disappointment while looking at Lisa.

"Yeah i still know that. I'll go now goodbye! Thanks for the food Seulg. Guys see you tomorrow." She bid goodbye to everyone and her teammates "Eonni let's go." She held her sister's hand and Jungkook helped Lisa with her luggage.

I sat down next to Jennie and she clings on my arm. Aishh such a cutie baby.

"Kai." Jungkook called me with a deep voice and a serious face.

"Ahh yes?" I answered nervously. What the fuck?

"Did something happened inside there?" Wendy asked confusingly. I don't want to tell them what Lisa said. No, I'll keep it to my self.

"No nothing at all." I answered then smiled, Jennie looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you sure you guys didn't talk?"

"No. Well, we said 'Hello's' nothing else." They all seem to agree. Well except for Jungkook. He's sensing something.

I think Lisa still loves my Jennie. I mean the way she acted when we came. And the way she told me to take care of her.

Man, she really loved Jennie. But i won't let Jennie go that easily like what she did. Jennie is a precious gem. She's perfect. I just don't get it why she chose to break up with her.

Well that's fine. I got her, i made her mine, i won't let her go.

"I love you Jennie." I said and i kissed her forehead. She showed me my favorite smile of hers.

"I love you too."

I won't let her go.

--

JISOO

I was really confused when Lisa asked me to go home. I was literally enjoying my chicken when she asked me.

But i had no choice. We need to go home, when she says we should we would. She's the boss now.

Jungkook drove us home and Lisa was quiet the whole ride. I was starting to get worried. She isn't usually like this.

"Noona we're here." Jungkook said. Lisa got out of the car silently while getting her luggage.

"Let me help you." I said and she shook her head and smiled

"I can do this don't worry." I let her be. Jungkook came and tried to help Lisa but she stopped him. "I said i can do this. Kook you can go back to the party. Thank you for driving us."

"Anytime Lisa. Noona, I'll go now." I smiled at him and nodded. Lisa went in first and i followed her. When i got in i saw Lisa sitting on the couch while hugging herself.

I sat down beside her and hugged her. I know she just needs someone to hug her real tight.

"What happened? Spill." She looked at me and sighed.

"I talked to Kai." Ow.. Not expecting that. "I asked him to take care of Jennie. To treat her better than i did." Aww Lisa you're sweet and all but no. You're going to take Jennie back.

"What? You're giving up just like that? No, that's not Lalisa Manoban." She just shook her head and laughed "My dear sister take her back. You gonna win Jennie back cause you guys deserve an happy ending."

"Eonni, she's happy with Kai. I don't want to ruin a relationship ok?" Oh Lisa, we all know you want Jennie back.

"Look, how did you fall for Jennie before?" I know I'm gonna hurt her from this question but.. Eh.

"Uhhh. S-she was all s-seductive before. And s-she was hot. Why did you ask?" Oh i have a plan for you.

"Why won't you do the same?" She looked at me confused. "I mean you know how to dance sexily right?" She choked on air on what i said.

"E-eonni. No, not going to do it." I laughed at her priceless reaction.

"I didn't mean that you would dance sexily infront of her. Dance sexily on your practice tomorrow. I'm sure she's going to be there. Kai is your mentor along with Kiel right? Oh I'm going to suggest you dance to 'I like it' 'faded' and 'swalla' " I smirked at my own imagination.

"What?? No no no! Not swalla!!" I laughed at her again. But confused as hell. She can literally make anyone wet by dancing to swalla. I saw her cover when they were still on Japan.

Her fans went crazy tbh

"Aish I'm going to sleep. Good night" She said and stood up to go to her room.

I'm gonna text Seulgi right now!

Me|5:30 pm

Hey Selugii!! I request Lisa to dance swalla on your concert.

Seulgi|5:32 pm

WHAHAHAHA!!! SERIOUSLY??

Me|5:33

Yeah why not??

Seulgi|5:35

I don't know what exactly you're planning. And she might hate you for this. But ok hahaha!

I just hope it will work I'm not good with plans hehehhe! And for the sake of JENLISA!! THEY NEED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Andd, you can clearly tell that Lisa didn't want to break up with Jennie. Maybe because she's going to be busy cause of her Dance Class in Japan.

Ehh never mind Jenlisa paren ulol

--
End of part 10

Ok i know I'm weird hehe.