41

On bended knee.

After drinking. The others are so drunk. Especially the four, Jennie, Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Sana. The others didn't drink that much because they need to take care of their partner.

Lisa.. The only person who really didn't took a sip. Even just one glass. Lisa was shock, when Jennie suddenly clings to her neck.

"Youu are shoo cute!" Jennie shouted while pointing on Lisa's cheeks. Lisa suddenly blushed, she held Jennie's shoulder to make her sit.

"You're blushing." Momo teased and Lisa glared at her. She's not actually feeling well but she doesn't want to tell the others because they're having fun.

When they got really drunk. They decided to go back inside the hotel. Lisa was holding Jennie's waist and her hands to support her.

She keeps on mumbling some words that Lisa can't understand.. 'She's really something when she's drunk' she thought while giggling.

As she puts Jennie on her bed. The latter puts her other arm on Lisa's neck and tightened her grip with her eyes closed.

'What is she doing?' Lisa asked herself when she can't get out of Jennie's grip because it was to strong.

"Poopoo."  Lisa widened her eyes at Jennie when she mumbled the word she used to call her before.

Jennie's eyes opened and she locked eyes with Lisa. Seconds later Jennie fainted and Lisa sighed. Lisa laid Jennie on bed and covered her with a blanket.

She sat on her own bed and held her head. She's getting dizzy and she knows why, she forgot to drink her meds awhile ago.

"Gosh.." She mumbled while finding her phone. She immediately dialed Jin's number even though she knows it's impossible for him to be awake at this hour.

But good thing he answered.

[Hello? Lalisa?] Lisa sighed in relief when she heard Jin's voice, she immediately went out of the room, just to be sure that Jennie won't hear their conversation

"D-dr. Jin.. Can you come? I-ill wait for you." Lisa asked while panting.. She really can't take it. Her body is aching.

[I'll be there.] Then he ended the call..

Wendy spotted Lisa on the hallway leaning on the wall so she went closer to her best friend to check if she's ok.

"Hey you good?" Wendy asked as she held Lisa's shoulder. "Is something wrong? Should i call Dr. Jin?" Lisa waved her hands, a sign that it's ok.

"I-i called him already. I'm going to wait for him on the ground floor." Lisa said as she stretches her arms. "Can you help me?" Wendy nodded her head multiple times.

"Of course i would.."

Both of them went to the ground floor to wait for Jin to arrive. And after 5 minutes of waiting he already arrived.

"What's wrong Lisa? You shouldn't be sleeping late you know that right?" He asked worriedly while checking Lisa's health "have you drink your meds?" Lisa shook her head.

"I forgot." And y'all know why she forgot to drink it.

Jin injected some medicine on Lisa's shoulder.  "Next time don't forget to drink it ok? Your sister would kill me." He giggled and Lisa smiled.

"Thank you, yeah i will." He smiled at Lisa after. "Oh and one thing. Do you have a car?" Lisa suddenly asked that cause Wendy and Jin to look at her shockingly.

"Yes why?" Lisa suddenly smiled. Then she looked at Wendy and Jin.

"I have a proposal to make."