66

Lisa's letter to Jennie.

JISOO

Oh god why? Why my sister? Why is she always suffering like this? She's not a bad person, why her?

Lisa is stable now, she's inside the ICU, Me, my parents, Jennie, Jin and Tzuyu are allowed to go inside the room.

For now I'm outside, i can't handle seeing her like this, Jennie and Tzuyu is inside also Jin. Jennie has been crying since Lisa has been put inside the ICU.

And right now I'm holding Lisa's letter that she made for us.. I'm fulfilling my promise. I'm going to give it to them.

Jin came out of the ICU and went to me.. He's going to tell me something i can feel it.

"Jisoo.." I looked at him preparing for what he's going to say. "Your sister she's very weak and. She's dying " I closed my eyes and tears started to fall.

I still can't accept it. We need a miracle, she needs a miracle! Please.. Lord.

"I-is that final?" I asked my voice cracking.

"I-im sorry i did my best i-" I cutted his words off.

"Is that final? Is my sister really dying?" I asked again, he nodded his head. I broke down in tears. No this can't be happening.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asked and i nodded my head. I wore the outfit that is needed to wear so you can go inside the ICU room.

I was inside already and i can hear Jennie's sobs.

"I love you, i love you, i love you.. Lisa don't leave." I heard Jennie mumbling and Tzu kept rubbing her back.

"Oh, unnie." Tzuyu called and i smiled i went towards them and sat on the chair next to Jennie. "I can't make her stop crying what should i do?" Why is she asking me this.

But then Jennie quickly gave me a tight hug and cried on my shoulder.. I gently tapped her back and tried my best to calm her down.

"Unnie she's dying.. I can't, i don't want it to happen." She cried out loud. Me neither. I can't handle it...

"Well.. That's life. We need to accept it. People come and people go~" I sang then Tzuyu smacked my head and i glared at her. She shook her head while looking at me.

"Not helping unnie." She pointed at Jennie who's crying again. Uh oh i didn't mean to, i was trying to make her laugh! "Oh unnie, what's that?" Tzuyu pointed the letters on my hand.

Oh yeah! I forgot.

"Oh uhmm.. It's a hand written letter. Lisa made it." Jennie then looked at me. And i gave her the letter Lisa wrote for her. She started opening it, i guess she's going to read it. I gave the other two to Tzuyu, for Dance N Beat and to Mr. Hashi.

"Can i have some privacy?" Jennie asked, me and Tzuyu looked at each other.

"Sure." Then both of us went out.

--

Lisa's letter to Jennie.

Dear Nini,

Hi nini! I guess my sister already gave the letter to you huh? So by now. When you're reading this.. Maybe I'm already weak, or I'm gone. I just want to tell you somethings. I'm sorry if i gave up, I'm sorry if i can't handle the pain anymore, I'm sorry if I'm gonna leave you again. Sorry, sorry for everything. Believe me i did my best to fight for my sickness but i guess my strength wasn't strong enough. I don't want to leave you, i still want to cuddle with you every night and wake up with you beside me every morning. But hey! Don't be sad, turn that frown upside down Nini, smile for me ok? Don't be sad, I'm still here! Well.. Not physically but mentally! Thank you for loving me, for coming back to me, for choosing me and for everything else that you've done. Thank you for the happy and sad memories we made together, I'll treasure it forever, thank you for taking care of me, for understanding me, for always singing me songs whenever I'm sad. And in our next life, i promise to look for you and love you and i won't leave you this time. Oh and, if you're reading this and I'm not totally gone yet, i wanna hear your voice one last time before i go hehe. My Jennie, My Nini, My fiancé, My baby, My everything. I love you so sooooooooo much! Mwuah! This is not a goodbye ok? Cause i know I'm still going to see you so, Until in our next life Nini,

Yours Truly, Lili.

Jennie burst out crying as she was clenching the letter Lisa made for her, she held Lisa's hand and kissed the back of it.

"J–jennie." Lisa is now awake and Jennie immediately hug her. "Y-you read the letter i-i made?" Lisa asked, you can tell by her voice that she's getting really weak. "I love– i love you."

"I love you so much Lisa. I'm willing to let you go, if you're really tired, if you can't handle it anymore. You can, take a rest. I know you've been through a lot, a lot of pain. Even if it hurts for me.. You are more important Lisa.." Jennie admitted and Lisa smiled sadly.

"Can i close my eyes?" Jennie went nervous at this question. "I'm sleepy." But Jennie gave her a smile.

"You can, you can rest Lili."

--
End of part 66|Distance

Dipa to patapos mga hunghang.. HAHAHA.