27

Concert day. (This will be a long chapter, diko i eexpect na magugustuhan nyo to ha.)

Ps: You can skip the shouts hehe.

It's the day they've been waiting for! Dance N Beat first ever concert in Seoul. That will be held at Olympic Gymnastics Arena at exactly 7:00pm.

Dance N Beat are now inside the van of Mr. Hashi, getting ready to go to OGA or Olympic Gymnastics Arena. They prayed first, for their safety, and the success of their first ever Concert.

"Hana! Dul! Set! DANCE OUR WAY! DANCE N BEAT! YEAH!" They did their yell to keep them motivated.

"Let's go." Mr. Hashi said at the driver and he started driving. On behalf of the dancers, they want to get there as soon as possible so they can still rest. The others are just chill, they're unbothered.

After 3 hours they are already at the Arena and it's already filled with thousands of people, so Mr. Hashi decided to let Dance N Beat to enter at the VIP entrance.

There's only a few people near that place but still they had bodyguards so no one can get close to them.

"Omg!!! Omg!!!! My wish came trueee!!! I saw them in person!!"

"Ahhhh!!!!! Taemin is sooo handsomeee!!"

"I want to take them home!!! Especially Momo!! Girl i love you!!"

"Lisa can step on me and I'd thank her for that!!"

"Tzuyuahh make me your slavee!!"

"Donghyuk siii!!! Saranghaeeee!!!"

"Hobiiii!!! Can i be your hopeee?!?!"

There's only few people near the VIP entrance yet their screams are so loud. So loud that they had to cover their ears.

As soon as they got in inside they went directly to their locker room. To see Jennie, Kai and Kiel waiting for them.

"Hey guyss! Goodluck! You can do this!" Kiel said as he shook hands with all of them. "Thanks for having me, really. Thank you"

"Thank you for mentoring us." Taemin said while smiling widely at Kiel.

After 1 hour.

They started to fix themselves, the girls are fixing their hair, putting on some make up. And the boys are making fun of Lisa cause they saw her holy fore head for the first time.

"Can y'all stop teasing me please?" Lisa asked the boys for a thousand times now. But they keep on making fun of her.

"We saw your forehead for the first time Lis. Let us be!" Ten shouted and they laughed again. Lisa sighed and had no choice but to let the boys make fun of her.

Minutes are passing the boys got tired of teasing her and Lisa is falling asleep already. She's a heavy sleeper. And a sleep lover.

When they noticed that Lisa fell asleep and her hair roller are still on her hair they decided to take a pic of her.

Jennie noticed it and laughed, then she told Kai "Hey, look at them they're making fun of Lisa." She pointed at Lisa who's peacefully sleeping on the couch with her teammates taking a pic of her.

"They have a strong frienship huh?" Kai asked while laughing. While observing them.

Taemin tweeted Lisa's picture.

And it already has thousands of likes. "Well that escalated quick" Donghyuk laughed while looking at what Taemin did.

After a few hours. It's 6pm already and only one hour left till their concert starts and Lisa is still in deep sleep.