62

Philippine Concert

"I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!!!" Lisa shouted in their locker room at MOA, good thing Jennie, Jisoo and Jin ain't there yet.

"Chiiill Lalisaaa." Hyoyeon groaned, Lisa has been walking back and forth, that is accurately annoying to them.

"The concert is about to start in 2 hours yet she still isn't calm." Jhope said while laughing. Lisa is still nervous about her plan, she doesn't know if it will be a success.

"How can i calm down?? I'll do it in our actual concert! I-i can't- I'm not sure!" Here she goes again, Ten went beside Lisa to rub her back and calm her down.

"Stop thinking about it for a minute ok?.. Think about your tagalog speech, are you ready?" Lisa nodded her head while smiling. "Sure?. What's.. I love you all?"

"Mahal ko kayo!" Lisa shouted in a cute way that made everyone cooed over her.

"Uwu that's cute." -Donghyuk

"She's really the maknae guys, she's the real one." -Tzuyu.

"HAHHA, no I'm not! It's still you Tzu." They all laughed. "I'll go out first, wait up." Lisa went outside their locker room and saw some Filipino staffs outside.

So she went to this one girl.

"Uhmm, excuse me miss?" The girl looked at her and was shocked.

"Y-yes do you need anything?" Lisa smiled.. She needs to learn that word.

"Can i ask you some tagalog words?" The girl nodded while smiling

"Yes, you can."

"What's the tagalog of..."

Lisa paused for a moment and smiled.

"Will you marry me or Marry me, which one is better?" The girl smiled at that, and since she's a JenLisa shipper, Kinilig sya gurl.

"Oh.. It's still the same in our language tho. 'Maari mo ba ako pakasalan?' Or 'Pwede mo ba akong pakasalan?' You can choose between the two." The girl answered smiling.

"I like the Maari mo ba, thank you!" Lisa was about to go inside their locker room but..

"Oh! And add Binibini." The girl continued that made Lisa stop and turned to her "Maaari mo ba akong pakasalan, Binibini?" Lisa smiled and took the pen on her pocket and wrote it on the palm of her hand.

"Thank you!" She happily ran back inside and Jennie, Jin and Jisoo are already there and she was shocked.

"Where have you been?" Jennie gave Lisa a chaste and quick kiss on the lips that made her smile.

"Oh gosh." Yugyeom joked and laughed.

"She needs that power kiss for later HAHA." Jhope teased and they all laughed.

"I just went outside, why?"

"I was dead worried for a minute.. I thought you went missing." Jennie pouted and Lisa pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute.. I just went out for awhile.. I'm kinda nervous.."

"Nervous? You've been performing for awhile how come you're nervous?" Jennie asked while giggling..

'Cause I'm going to ask you to marry me again without any assurance that you'll say yes' Lisa said in her mind.

"She's doing something later!" Donghyuk shouted.

"Yah!!" Lisa shouted at him, not wanting to spoil the surprise.

"What.. Are you going to do?" Jennie asked, Lisa shook her head and nervously smiled.