8

Nations Main Dancer

--

JENNIE

So yeah that was unexpected. Never knew she's going to be the first one I'm going to see. We sat down on the floor and Lisa is infront of me.

This is going to be so awkward.

"I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DA DANCE! FANTASTIC BABY! WOOH!" A guy sang on the Karaoke. I have no idea who he is.

"Who's he?" I asked Seulgi.

"Oh my god." I heard Seulgi whispered and face palm herself. "He's ahh Ten. My teammate... He's hyper today soo ahaha!" She laughed out of embarrassment.

"Let him be Seulgi, he's rarely like that." Lisa fired back at Seulgi. I can't even look at her.

I felt someone held my hand and it was Kai. I looked at him and he's looking at me worriedly.

"I'm fine don't worry." I whispered and he nods.

"Soooo good thing you guys are back?" Wendy asked them. Yeah I'm curious aswell.

"Oh about that." Momo said and seems to be stucked. "Ahh Lisa help me." God why.

"Wait why me?" Lisa asked confusingly while looking at Momo.

"Yeah why her." Wendy jokingly whispered.

"Because you're a smart ass." Tzuyu said while wiggling her eyebrows at Lisa. Then Lisa rolled her eyes and sighed. Woah, that's a new one.

"We went back here because.. Mr. Hashi-" Wendy cutted her words.

"Who's that Mr. Hashi guy??" It's going to be their first interaction after 3 years.

"Uhmm Mr. Hashi is our dance professor in Japan. So yeah.. Ahh omg. Kare wa katayotta otokada." What does that mean?.. I assume it's Japanese.

Her teammates i assume, laughed at what she said.

"Huh?" Kai asked in confusion...

"Never mind hehe. So since his favorites are the 10 of us. Me, Seulgi, Ten the one singing, Taemin, Momo, Tzuyu, Yugyeom, Jhope, Hyoyeon and Donghyuk. He set us a concert here in Korea, so that's why we came back." Oh ok s now i get in. They're helding a concert here.

Well I'm proud of them. No seriously i really am. Half of them started as a dance troupe and to now, having their own concert.

"Wow! Congrats!" Kai shouted and each of them thanked him.

"Hey Ten! Stop that and sit here first!" Hyoyeon, i assume shouted at her teammate which is Ten. He obeyed her and sat with us.

"Oh who are they?" He asked pointing at Me, Kai and Wendy.

"I'm Jennie." I said and as usual my gummy smile.

"Ohh! I know you Jennie." I looked at him surprisingly. He knows me?? How?

"I'm Wendy.. But ahh my real name is, Son Seung-hwan"

"I'm Kai! Jennie is my girlfriend." WOAH THAT'S TOO FAST.

My cheeks turned hot red, well i didn't expect him to say that. That early. He's really proud huh.

"WOAAAHHH!!" They all reacted, well expect for her

"What a proud boyfriend Kai is huh Jennie?" Tzuyu said while clapping and pointing at Kai. "Keep him tho."

"Oh i will." I returned the proudness. Yep I'm proud to have him. Well he changed me.

"Uhmm can i excuse?" Lisa said while raising her hands as she look at Seulgi.

"Why Lisa? Is something wrong?" Seulgi asked. Don't act like you're worried Seulgi. I so know what you're planning.

"I ahmm, just gonna change my clothes. I feel hot." She fanned herself using her clothes.

Is she serious? It's not even that hot.

"Oh, right it's hot. Go on, want me to help you? HAHAHA!" Seulgi is really teasing her.

"Shut up Kang. I'll be back." She ran towards, i think the comfort room.

"So Kai, you're a dancer right?" Taemin i assume asked Kai and he nodded cheerfully. Such a baby uwuu

"Yep! Ohh is Lisa the one who covered 'The Eve'? It went popular here." Oh yeah i remember that. A girl from Japan covered Kai's 'The Eve' dance.

"Yep it was Lisa. I was the one who filmed it." Donghyuk, i think said. Oh he's good at taking videos tho. "Lisa was scrolling on Twitter that time until she saw your dance, then she memorized it and asked me to film her, and yeah so i did." Ohh what a  good friend.

"Wait why didn't i know that?" J-hope asked Donghyuk.

"You were out that time Hyung." Yugyeom answered. "So Kai. Are you a Nations Main Dancer, or only in Korea?" Ok what kind of question is that? Why are they so curious?

"Ohh, I'm only a dancer in Korea. Not nation wide hehe." Yugyeom and J-hope gave each other a look.

They're weird.

"Ohh i thought.. Well L- WELL THERE'S OUR NMDDDD!!" Tzuyu shouted as soon as Lisa came out of the restroom. She really did changed her clothes.

What the hell is Nmd?

"Oh guys! Here you go again with the Nmd thing." She scratched her nape when she sat down. Now this time she's beside Donghyuk.

"What is Nmd?" Wendy finally asked. I'm curious myself.

"Lisa, explain"

"Aishh!! Nmd is, Nations Main Dancer. That's what they call me, or what Mr. Hashi calls me. He says 'You're the best dancer all around the world so don't get shy when i call you Nmd' gosh. I don't like the word Nmd.." Well she's to humble at this point. Why can't she appreciate her professor.

Stubborn tsk.

"Yeah she hates being called Nmd." Everyone agreed at what Seulgi said.

We were interrupted when the door opened. We looked at it and it was.

"JISOO EONNIII!!!" Yeah, it's Jisoo eonni, i haven't talked to her since then.

"Oh. Her sister is here." Wendy whispered at me and i nod.

"I know, shut it Wendy"

"Aishh Lalisa! I missed you maknae! Yah! Why are you skinny? Aren't you eating well?!" What?? She was skinny? Well i don't care.

"Yah eonni she only eats when she wants to." -Hyoyeon

"And when she does. She eats noodles" -Donghyuk

"Please scold her." -Momo

Ok i know i said i didn't care but. THAT ISN'T HEALTHY

"Hey that isn't healthy at all." I suddenly said. Ok wth self

--
End of part 8|Distance

Ok shit. I feel like we Jenlisanation are back at Jan.1 there's this thing going on that Jenlisa is just a fancervice.

I don't care though. I'll ship them until the end of my life.