59

It was worth it.
(The most awaited comeback)

Lisa was on her way back home after their practice. Until someone ran up to her shouting.

"LISA LISA LISA!!" She looked at the person who shouted and it was Seulgi.. "Meet Jennie at the park, ASAP." Lisa looked at her confused.

"What? Why?"

"If you want to fix your relationship go there now." Even though she's confused, Lisa ran to the park where Jennie wants to meet her. "Whipped." Seulgi shook her head and laughed. "JENLISA!!"

After running for a few minutes. Lisa got to her destination breathing hard, sweats falling down her face. She started to look for Jennie but she's getting dizzy.

When suddenly someone hugged her waist and a familiar voice said..

"You came..."

Lisa's heart started beating fast, not because of Jennie's voice, it's because of Jennie's presence.

She faced Jennie and hugged her back, feeling each other's presence is a dream come true for both of them.

"Are you ok? Why are you panting so hard?" Jennie asked, she broke the hug and Lisa just smiled at her.

"I kinda had a little marathon.."

"I told you not to tire yourself." Jennie pouted that cause Lisa to giggle.

"Well.. When Seulgi said 'if you want to fix your relationship go there now' so i ran here immediately." Both of them laughed then silence took over.

"Can uhh.. We go somewhere?" Jennie asked feeling nervous.. She'll spend their day here at the park then at night.. She will do her plan.

"Sure where?"

"Somewhere here."

"Like a date?" Jennie blushed at Lisa's question.

"W-well w-what do y-you think." Jennie asked trying not to stutter, but failed.

"Yes.. Yes it is. Now lead the way Mí amor." Lisa held Jennie's hand and the latter blushed harder.

Like Lisa said, Jennie lead the way to the.. Street food vendors.

"WAH! Street food!" Lisa shouted and jumped like a kid. Jennie's already happy seeing Lisa like this. Then Lisa stopped and realized something. "Aren't you rich? I never saw you eat this kinds of things before." Lisa turned to Jennie and ask her that.

"Yeah, but i don't care.. As long as you're happy. So yeah.  Let's buy what you want."

Jennie being unusually sweet is so cute for Lisa..

They spend the day almost eating every food they see, played some mini games, and what Jennie won't forget.. Is she conquered her fear of heights for Lisa cause they rode the Ferris wheel together.

And now it's getting dark..

"Lisa, let's go to Han River." Lisa nodded and smiled at her "but first.." Jennie blindfolded Lisa and the latter laughed.

"What's this for?" She asked

"So you won't see the surprise.." Lisa smiled wider.

"What is it?"

"It's surprise idiot." Then the two laughed "let's go." Jennie held Lisa's hand to accompany her since she's blindfolded and won't see a thing.

After minutes of walking they finally got to their destination..

"Ok we're here!" Jennie went at Lisa's back ready to take it off "3..2..1.." When the blindfold was gone.. This is what Lisa saw.

 This is what Lisa saw

"Oh my.." Lisa almost teared up by the sight. It's because it's beautiful, and also Jennie made it for them..

"Let's sit.." Jennie accompanied Lisa to sit.. And she saw the happiness on Lisa's eyes, it was sparkling. "I made this awhile ago. I thought.. It's time to get you back."

"You already got my heart since day1." Lisa held Jennie's hand and squeezed it.

"Please don't ignore me again.. I swear I'd go crazy the next time you will do it." Lisa laughed and shook her head.

"I won't.."

It was already getting dark and Lisa noticed it. Stars were already shining as she looks at the sky.

"Look at the stars. They're beautiful." Lisa said.. But instead Jennie looked at her, for her.. Lisa is the most beautiful star she ever seen shining. "You're like the moon Jen." At this, Jennie looked at the sky.

"Hmm, how come?" She asked.

"Look at the moon, Shiny, happy and beautiful.. Like you, you're the moon in my life, you give light in my dark world." Jennie smiled upon what Lisa said.

"Hmm, and you are the stars. Whatever i do, wherever i go, wherever i am. You're always there. You never left me instead, you guide me back to you." She went closer to Lisa and looked at her. "Thank you for being my star."

And this is the part where it'll get emotional (grab a tissue)

"I am so sorry.. I'm so sorry for everything I've done Lisa. I always hurt you when all you ever did was love me. You know? When i found out that you have leukemia, that you were dying. My world crashed. I know this is cliché but Lisa, i can't imagine myself waking up in the morning without you beside me, i can't.. I don't want you to die.. I'd go crazy if that ever happens.. Lisa I'm so sorry.. Im sorry, please stay with me. Don't leave me again please i beg you.."

Jennie broke down in tears and Lisa quickly wiped those tears away. 

"I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry here. I was the one who hurted you. I left you with a broken heart so I'm sorry for that. I promise, starting from this day i won't hurt you, I'll love you till my last breath. Nini, i love you." Jennie cried again upon hearing those three words from Lisa.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry forgive me Lisa please.. I'm s-" Lisa cutted of Jennie's word by kissing her lips.

It was a soft and romantic kiss, the kiss they've both missed the most. The kiss full of love and passion.

Lisa broke the kiss and smiled at the latter.. But Jennie was still crying. Tears of joy.

"Why are you still crying? Does my breath stink?" Lisa joked and Jennie smacked her hand.

"I love you, Lili i really do.." Jennie said sincerely that caused Lisa to smile.

"You're taking me back right?"

"I am. If only you want to."

"I will be glad."

They smiled at each other and leaned in again for another kiss.

From all those pain, cries at night, waiting, getting separated for years and now coming back to each others arms. It was worth it for both of them..

It was worth it.

--
End of part 59|Distance

Pati ako naiyak gague✊🤧