6

At the Kim's

JENNIE

I didn't exactly get what Dad said. I mean. Who's back? Are we expecting someone? I don't know!

"What do you mean Dad?" I asked confusingly. He sighed and shook his head.

"Never mind, forget what i said.. I uhmm. Enjoy your day." He stood up and quickly walked away, that made me even more confused.

"What was that about?" Kai asked confused as well. Me and Wendy just shrugged our shoulders at him.

"Let's not think about that and just eat cause I'm hungry like hell!" Wendy grabbed a plate and started grabbing some food and ate it.

"Wendy can you chill? Hahaha!" I laughed at her because she looks like a kid who haven't eaten for a year.

She stopped and glared at me.

"Stop talking and eat your damn food Jennie Kim." With that i pretended to be scared and started eating some foods.

Kai laughed, well who wouldn't? He encounters it everyday! Me and Wendy fighting over nonsense things! HAHAHAH.

It's hilarious how he never says a thing and just watch us fight.

"Kai, you stop watching Jennie and eat your food too." Wendy scolded. We always do this like every single daaaay!

"Or just eat Jennie." Whaa?

"Kai!!"

"Kim Jongin what the fuck?!"

Me and Wendy started smacking his head.. Nobody says that! Especially in front of the food.

"Hey stop it you guys!! I was just jokiinnggg!!" And he had the guts to laugh.

I was about to start eating again when my phone rang.

I look at the caller and..

"Oh it's Seulgi." I mumbled, let me guess. She wants something again. "Excuse me I'm just going to answer it."

"Sure!" Kai and Wendy shouted in unsion.

I walked away from the kitchen and answered her call.

"Hey bitchhhhhh!!" I laughed at her. After 3 years she still calls me that.

"Oh shut up Seulgi, why did you call?" I asked cause definitely she wants something.

"What?? Is it bad to call my best friend?" And she can't fool me, she just call me best friend.

"You can't fool me Seulgi,what do you want? Come on tell me." She'll surely tell me this time. Hehe

"Ok ok you got me, I'm back here in Koreaaaa" Ohh that was not i expected her to say.

"Oh! Hahaha good, well i missed you but I'm gonna h-" I was about to hang up but she didn't let me finish my sentence.. Tsk tsk typical Seulgi

"And I'm throwing a party today and you have to come." I stayed silence. "and don't tell me you can't come because of your 'work' come on Jennie celebrate with me!" I laughed at her, she knows my excuses.

"Today? Oh don't worry I'll come.. " I heard her sigh after.

"Oh and, bring your lover ok? I haven't met him/her yet haha! Cause of you. You just told me you have a special someone and you didn't say it's name." I laughed again

"Ok ok don't worry. I'm gonna hang up ok? See ya later!" Then i hang up.

Maybe that's what Dad ment on 'They're back'

Oh well, i have no choice i have to come. Even if i get to see 'her'

I went back to the kitchen and sat down and started eating silently.

"What did she want?" Wendy broke the silence asking. I looked at her and chewed the remaining food on my mouth before answering her question

"Seulgi.. Uhmm she's back here in Korea." Wendy smiled but soon faded when she realized something.

"Who she with?" Wendy asked and her face cannot be read.

"Her team mates i guess, i don't know." I shrugged while eating looking down. "Oh by the way she wants is to come to her party later."

"You want to come?" Kai asked me, i nod my head and smile "You sure?"

"Yes Kai I'm sure."

"We can say that we're busy o-" I cutted Wendy's word.

"No, i already said that we're going." Kai and Wendy looked at each other and they both sighed.

"Ok if you say so."

"Fineee, i also miss them though."

I smiled at them and started eating again. After 5 minutes of eating, finally we're done. The maids started cleaning the table.

"Let's get ready! I can't wait to see them!" I shouted, then Wendy glared at me "w-why?"

"Why are you that excited?" Here we go again.

"Duh? I'm going to see Seulgi again" She mischievously looked at me and i exactly know what she's thinking "if you're thinking about it again Seulgi stop, it's been 3 years."

"Okaayyy, let's get ready" She left and went to her room and i stood here and sighed. Kai held my hand and i looked at him. He's looking at me worriedly.

"Hey you ok?" He asked while rubbing the back of my hand. I smiled at him and nodded "i know you don't want to go." He really knows me.

"Aishh, no we need to go. Seulgi is expecting me, especially you." His reaction is priceless when i said Seulgi wanted to meet him.

"Really?? Why?"

"I don't know hehe, let's get ready."

"I'm ready." He said while fixing his Jacket.

"Well I'm not. Come with me!" Both of us went in my room and then i stopped for a second. "On second thought, wait here hehe." Then i closed the bathroom door.

After 5 minutes I'm done and i went out of the bathroom then i saw Kai on his phone surfing.

"Hey Kai I'm done!" I shouted. He looked at me then smiled.

"Finally let's go." He held my hand and we both went out. We saw Wendy on the living room tapping her shoe's while looking at her watch.

"Hey Wendy we're done let's go!" She looked at us and sighed.

"God! Finally. It took you guys foreeeveeeer!" Me and Kai laughed at her. "So who's gonna drive the car?"

"Me!" Me and Kai shouted in unsion "no i would just sit in the car and look pretty ok?" Then he left me with Wendy blushing.

"Hmmm such a flirt ahaha! Let's follow him come on!" After that we get in the car and Kai started driving to Seulgi.

I stayed quiet at the whole ride and observed the sky.

After 30 minutes

"Hey ahh i think we are here." Kai said and we started getting out of the car. I wonder if the others are there too.

"Having second thoughts?" Wendy asked and shook my head.

"No, let's go?" The three of us went inside,the guards opened the gates for us. As soon as we get to the front door i could hear some noises already. I rang the doorbell and waited.

I don't get it why I'm nervous.

"Kai you'll see how wild Seulgi is when it comes to drinking." Wendy whispered to him and i can't forget how easily she gets drunk.

"The door is opening!" Kai pointed at the door and yeah it is opening.

"Hey im not lazy!" I was shocked to see the person who opened the door. And so is she.

"L-lisa?"

--
End of part 6|Distance

Another cliffhanger hehe