30

Someone got a cold.

JISOO

Me, Chaeng, Alice and Yujin are eating breakfast. I didn't bother to wake Lisa up cause i know she was exhausted yesterday.

I didn't get to watch her perform live cause we were still in paris that time. And she's got sick last night. I mean who wouldn't? Lisa showered her self from the rain aishh.

"Did Lisa not bring an umbrella?" Alice suddenly asked.

"I know she did bring one..." I said while remembering that i didn't saw one of her umbrella in her room.

"Maybe she lost it?" This time Chaeyoung asked, maybe she lost at OGA or i don't know.

"Lisa eonni is old, she's loosing her things." Yujin joked and we laughed. But, Lisa isn't that forgetful, and it's her favorite umbrella. There's no way.

Ehh nevermind.

"EONNIIIII!" Ehh? That's Lisa, why the fuck is she shouting?

"Was that Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked and i nod.

"SOOOYAAAA!!" She shouted again. I stood up to check on her.

"What the fuck do you want and why do you keep sh- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I saw her on the bed, she's hugging her pillow as she was shaking. I quickly went to her and when i made contact to her skin i burnt my hand. Jisoos she's boiling hot.

Chaeyoung suddenly came in and she was shock to see Lisa's state.

"Jisoo let's take her to the hospital." Chaeng said and Lisa shook her head.

"No no no.. I don't want to go to the hospital please.. No" She said as she held Chaeng's arm. I forgot that she's scared of hospitals. "I'll just drink some m-medicine and I'll be g-good." She stood up to sit on her bed and i saw she didn't change her clothes.

"You didn't change your clothes?!" I shouted at her. "You could've been ok if you changed your clothes aishh!" She scratched her nape and hugged her pillow again.

"Just let her drink her medicine." Chaeng said and she walked out.

"The medicine is in your drawer I'll get you some water." I went out to get some water for Lisa. And later on came back to see her opening on her mdecine. "You didn't bring your umbrella?" I asked after she drank her medicine.

"I--.. Uh i did." Then she scratched her nape. And sighed. "I lost it."

"Be careful with your things next time okaaay? Jeez that was your favorite." Lisa slowly smiled while staring at nothing. Eh? She should be sad right? I really don't get her sometimes.

"Wherever it is, it's in good hands." What the? "I'll just go change eonni.. You may leave." I glared at her and left the room.

Wherever it is, it's in good hands.

How can she know if it's in good hands? What the heck? Is this the effect of her being sick? Ghad.

"Jisoo eonnie, Tzuyu eonni is here!!" Alice shouted and i quickly ran down the stairs.

"Tzuyu what are you doing here?" I asked as soon as i saw her.

"Lisa is sick right?" How the fuck did she knew? I gave her a questioning look. "She told me." Oh.

"She's in her room." I said and smiled. Then she ran towards Lisa's room. Lisa is freaking sick but she still manage to text Tzuyu.

--

TZUYU

I quickly ran to Lisa's room and when i opened the door she wasn't there. Seconds later i can see her coming out from the bathroom.

"Eh? You're fast." She said and quickly laid on her bed. I went inside and closed the door and went to sit beside her.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu afterall." I joked and she laughed. "Ok now spill," I said as i look at her seriously.

"W-what?" She asked shaking, i don't if it's because she's sick? Or because she's scared of me.

"Where did your umbrella go? There's no way that you will lose it. Lisaa you love that umbrella." Then i saw her sad smile.

"Yeah i know, that's why i gave it to the person i love." What the fuck? Did she- "i gave it to Jen last night, i don't want her to be sick." I freaking knew it.

There's no doubt that she wouldn't do it. Gash, can someone show Lisa her worth? She deserves the whole world to be honest

"But look at you now, you're the one who got sick." I said and glared at her. "Look, i know you hurted Jennie, and i know that you regretted that but please, don't forget to take care of yourself." Then she pouted at me and sneezed.

"Ah, excuse me." Then she wiped her nose "at least it's not Jennie." Aish! Jennie here, Jennie there, Jennie everywhere!

"Can you stop thinking about Jennie even just for today Lis? Gosh, you're already sick still you got some time to think of her. I'm going to tell her about this." I saw the fright on Lisa's eye.

"Hey no! I don't want her to worry." I can't believe this girl.

"Lisa, she won't care. Ok? She's a different Jennie now."

"But she's still the girl i loved." Oh my god. Donghyuk i need you here boy. "I'm still waiting for a chance though."

"Eh, she won't give you a chance, or maybe she would" I said

"Then I'll wait for that time." I facepalm myself and sighed.

"Just... Just take care of yourself! Get well." I said and she smiled.

"Duh? Of course i would. I'm Lalisa Great Manoban and a Manoban is a fighter!" She said while laughing and i shook my head. She's older than me but why does she act like she's younger?

"Yeah you're Lalisa 'Great' Manoban but you can't win Jennie back." I teased and her face went blank. Uh oh i think i hurted her. "I uhh i didn't mean it like that." I scratched my nape and she sighed.

"It's ok Tzu, you're right though. Aishh.."

"I'll go get some drink first ok?" I asked and she nodded as i went out of her room i heard her.

"Jennie,please come back to meeee. It's almost done" Then i heard sobs. What the fuck is she crying? I opened the door but slowly this time.

Damn she's crying on her pillow. My heart hurts gosh. Wtf Lalisa.

I closed the door again and sighed. Wtf did she ment by its almost done?

Maybe she's done waiting for her? Aish nevermind.

--
End of part 30|Distance

Tanginang pag ibig nayan lagi nalang nanakit. Punyeta talaga yoko na.

Ps; sorry na drama ko.