60

I'll be your knight.

LISA

"Chemotherapy?" I asked Dr. Jin who's in front of me. "I've done that before already.. I just stopped."

"Why did you stop? You know doing chemotherapy can cure you, or it is the only way to cure you." Aishh i know that, the reason i stopped because that time i was going to Japan.

"I wasn't getting better.. I was only getting worse to the point that i almost died." I said while bowing my head. Jennie, she's beside me, she held my hand that made me look at her.

I saw her smiling so i smiled back.

"Uhmm, do you want to continue? You can get better this time." I don't know.. I don't trust that chemotherapy now..

"I.. Still don't know.. Maybe, or maybe not." I don't want to die.. I don't want to now that everything is ok and good.

I don't want to die.. I still want to make Jennie my wife.

"Well ok then. You can come back anytime if you want to have chemotherapy.. Or just tell it to your girlfriend beside you since she owns this hospital." He joked and the three of us laughed. "You can go now.. I'm feeling so single while watching the both of you." Me and Jennie stood up to go back to her office.

She didn't let go of my hand, she even held it tighter. Afraid if she let go everything will fall down again.

In her office i saw our friends.. What are they doing here?

"Heyaaah!!!" They shouted in unsion..

"Look, we're re- arranging your office.. It's filled with you and Lisa's picture now!" Jeongyeon shouted.. Yeah.. Then i saw a frame on her table

 Then i saw a frame on her table

4 years ago.. This was on Christmas!

"Aww hey. I remembered this." Jennie went beside me and she saw the picture frame i was holding..

"Oh! I have something to show you." I grabbed my phone and showed her my homescreen, it was a picture of me and her in a coffee shop.

"Uwu cute!" -Tzuyu

"That was your first date right?" -Sana

"High school!! AHAHA" -Seulgi

"Innocent Lisa and possessive Jen." -Irene

"Back when everything was ok.." -Nayeon.

"I... Kinda saw that months ago.." What? How did she saw it? I never showed it to her before. "The first concert.. You were at send off that time.. Then i saw your phone, and i kinda stalked it hehe." Omg

So.. She also saw my lock screen.. Jisoos.

"The same day someone threw her bra at Lisa!!" Jeongyeon shouted and i facepalmed myself..

"HAHAHA! I remember that!!" -Tzuyu

"The look on their faces was hilarious." -Wendy

"Yeah, that bitch how dare she.." I looked at Jennie and she was giving me a glare.

"I-uhh that was an accident." I nervously said.. If you guys could see Jennie's stare right now, it's like she's ready to kill.

"And you like that accident." Uhmm.. No wtf.

"Ani, i didn't. It wad disgusting."

"What if Jennie did that to you?" Wendy asked..

"Oh thank god." I teased and Jennie smacked my hand.

"Pervet!"

"Ohh admit that you like it." I teased again.

"Jennie is blushing!" -Sana

"You like a pervet Lisa, Jen admit it." -Nayeon.

"Omg i think i know what they're going to do later." -Jeongyeon.

"Oh god i remember graduation." -Tzuyu

Ok.. DON'T SHE DARE BRING THAT TOPIC.

"HAHAHA! Me too!" -Irene

"No.. I don't want to hear it.." I said while covering my ears.

"LISA BOTTOMS!!" They shouted in unsion.

Oh gosh. I hate the word 'bottom' especially if my name is on it. Gosh!

"Stooopp!!" I shouted but they keep on teasing me.

We kept on telling stories to the point i noticed something.

"How come i never see Kai?" All of them went quiet.. Ok what's happening?

"Uh Lisa.. Well.. Uh he's gone." -Wendy.

Did he die?

"He's in prison" -Irene

Oh my bad.

"What? I-in prison how come? Why didn't i knew this?" I am literally confused right now.

"You were still in a coma when it happened Lis." -Seulgi

What? When it happened? What happened?

"Jen do you know about this?" I turned to Jennie but she wasn't even looking at me. I feel bad about this.

"He did something you won't like." -Jeongyeon.

Uh oh.. My anxiety is killing me.

"He.. Almost killed you." -Nayeon.

Wtf.. He did that?

"And.. He tried to rape Jennie." -Sana

That's when my blood started to boil. I'm fine with him threatening my life.

But hurting my girl?! I'M NOT OK WITH THAT.

"Can i talk to Jennie alone?" I said to my friends and i saw the worriedness on Jennie's face.. "Please.." I said my voice calm this time. They all nodded and went out.

"Lis, I'm sorry.." I heard her whispered..

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked facing her.

"It's in the past.. I protected you, you don't have to worry about it anymore." It's not about him killing me. It's about him almost raping my girl.

"I don't care if he tried to kill me, why didn't you tell me about him taking advantage of you?" I can't believe i wasn't able to protect her that time.

"That isn't important Lisa. He tried to kill you. I'm ok! I'm fine. It was you I'm worried about that time!" I saw a tear fell from her eyes, i went closer to het and i held her face and wiped the tears.

"Forgive me. I wasn't able to protect you that time because i was asleep. I'm sorry." I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight after.

"It wasn't your fault.. Please forget about it, it's in the past." I broke the hug and stared right into her eyes.

"Now that I'm beside you, I will protect you, no one can harm you my love. No one, i will be your armor, I'll be your knight protecting you every minute, everyday and mostly forever."

"I love you." She said sincerely and i smiled. I learned in to kiss her telling her how much i love her too.

--
End of part 60|Distance

Natagalan ba? Sorry hehe,

Pota nabibitter ako sa sarili kong story.

Woi [redacted] balik kana sakin love pa kita sana ekaw ren HAHA.