34

Japan Concert

Today it's their concert in Japan, they can't wait to see their fans and the other students of Mr. Hashi that will attend.

The others are still worried for Lisa because of what happened to her yesterday. But she's alright now. Seulgi can't help but worry for her every second after knowing about her condition.

Every minute she will look at Lisa to see if she's ok. Then Lisa will look at her aswell she will smile saying that she's fine.

They're now heading to Kyocera Dome here in Osaka. And the Arena is filled with thousands of people already.

"WAHHH!! THEY ARE HERE!!"

"OMGG!!!!"

"WELCOME BAACKK!"

"I LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!"

The fans shouted when they saw Dance N Beat entering the Arena. They all went to their locker room to get ready before going on stage tonight.

"Are you feeling ok?" Donghyuk asked Lisa who's now resting, again.

"Yep, I'm fine don't worry." Lisa smiled. But Dk didn't, he knows something is up but he didn't want to ask her. "Stop frowning, I'm ok. I'm strong remember?" And with that he smiled.

He knows that Lisa is strong.

"Ok if you say so.. If you feel something different you can tell us ok? Don't be afraid, we have a doctor with us." He held Lisa's shoulder to where her bruise are and it hurted.

Damn that hurts Lisa said in her mind while clenching her eyes because it hurted.

Seulgi noticed it and she quickly went beside Lisa. "Are you ok?" She asked and Lisa nodded.

"Y-yep.. It just hurts." She pointed at her shoulder where the bruise is and Seulgi sighed.

"You're making me worried to be honest." At this point Lisa would tease Seulgi everytime she's worried for her but she can't because it really hurted.

How am i going to do that neck breaking dance later? She asked herself.

"You don't have to though.. I'm fine." Lisa smiled again and Seulgi sighed. She went to where her teammates are leaving Lisa on the couch.

Lisa stood up to go to their dressing room to check her wardrobe.

"Holy sh-" Lisa covered her mouth when she saw what she was going to wear during her solo.

Black shorts, Black sando, silver jacket and silver boots.

How am i going to hide my bruise with that? She thought while looking at her wardrobe. She remembered she will be wearing a jacket. Then she forgot she's going to throw that away after Take me will end.

They changed the orders of her performance now it goes. Take me, Faded then Swalla.

"I'm screwed." Lisa mumbled and sighed, she went out of their dressing room and her stylist quickly went to her.

"Let's get you fixed." She said and Lisa smiled.

Lisa and Tzuyu fell alseep while their hair was getting fixed. And their teammates made fun of them.

"They are the maknae aishh.." Momo said while shaking her head and laughed aswell.

"Are they always like that?" Kai asked while pointing at the two who's comfortably sleeping.

"Always." Jhope answered while still laughing. "Everytime their hair gets fixed." Jhope continued.

Their concert will start at 7 like before. The made in Japan, Momo is nervous because her parents are going to be watching.