18

Hope not.

JENNIE.

They started practicing awhile ago. They performed their group performance first. Then after that they practiced their solo performance.

Dk was the first to practice his solo, since he's the first one to perform. They got 3 songs to perform, each of them.

"Can't wait for Lisa's heheh." I heard Hobi whispered beside me. I looked at him and he was talking to Yugyeom.

"You perverted hyung! Ahaha! Lisa is over there, she might here you." Yugyeom smacked Hobi's shoulder and both of them laughed.

"Bro, when she performs. The crowd will go wild i tell ya." Hobi said as he clapped his hands. I look at Kai tutoring Dk for his solo performance.

I could tell he's a professional at this. He gets really shy when he dance around his family members or his friends, but when it comes to performance. Mmhkay... J is doomed.

Dk took a rest after his practice and he sat beside Lisa. The next one was Yugyeom. Hobi who was with Yugyeom beside me. Stood up and went to Dk and Lisa's place.

I'm bored and i decided to use my phone until everything is done.

30 minutes have passed. And Dk, Yugyeom and Hyoyeon finished practicing their solo performance.

Kai went beside me and i smiled at him.

"Finally. I'm so bored, why do you always take me with you anyways?" I asked and he laughed then pinched my cheeks.

"You impatient little mandu. I want you to be always beside me." He said as if I'd go anywhere.

"Aww that's cute, but I'm not going anywhere you know that right?" He nodded his head and then smiled.

"I want you to be secured and safe." He's awkwardly protective right now. But i don't care, that's just sweet.

"Hey Lisa look its a guitar!" I heard Momo shouted while pointing at the guitar near them.

"Oh, Lisa plays the guitar?" Kai asked me and i nod. I gotta admit. She plays the guitar good.

"What am i gonna do about it?" Lisa asked while looking at Momo with a confused look. You smack it in your head idiot.

"We want you to play a song! Plus the singing hehe." Tzuyu grabbed the guitar and handed it to her. Lisa sighed and shook her head denying the offer. "What? Why?"

"Y-you know i stopped playing the guitar." She said while bowing her head. Tzuyu, Momo and Seulgi looked at each other.

"Come on just play one song!" Seulgi shouted while giving Lisa the guitar again. This time Lisa took it and smiled.

"Just one ok?" She asked and all of her teammates nodded.

"Yeah!!" -Donghyuk

"That's our Lalisa Manoban!! Woo!!" -Hyoyeon

"Gotta record this eheee" -Momo

"Can't wait to get my ears blessed" -Yugyeom

"You rock it Lis!" -Ten

"Manobals hehe" -Taemin

After every compliment. Before she played the guitar she looked at me then looked at the guitar again.

Ok what was that for? Don't tell me she's singing because of me again.

LISA

I stopped playing the guitar when i broke up with Jennie. And it was the biggest mistake i ever made.

But still, i want to try and play the guitar again. I looked at Jennie first and i saw her looking at me with a blank face. That hurts.

Usually she would stare at me lovingly when I'm about to play the guitar in front of her. Aishh

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before strumming the guitar.

"I sit by the window where cold air rushes by, and i still think of you as i look through the sky~" I decided to pick this song since i don't know what to sing.

I heard their reactions 'Ooohh' and 'Woaah' it's good to see that they're appreciating my lame voice.

"Helplessly foolish no matter how i try, cause even the seasons could change so why can't i?" I'm feeling this song to much. I can't control my emotions.

"They say that there's no point in the regrets, but i know I'll still think of you~" I took a glance at the two. Kai is clapping his hands to the beat and Jennie is just looking at me.

"If ever i see you again I'll smile as if nothing has happened. For you, I'm ok with the pain because i know that when i was with you all the pain i have put you through but you, the kind of love you want. I want you to be happy but honestly i hope not to where you will forget me."

I'm happy for you and Kai, Jennie. I can smile at you without any pain and I'll cry it all out later. I'll smile to you as if i didn't hurt you and i know I'm a jerk to be like that.

"Gosh Lisa you're making me cry." -Taemin

"Why did you choose this song it's so saad" -Ten

I strummed the guitar again to continue and i smiled at them while they're glaring at me. They hate this song cause it makes them cry.

"Tonight i just lay awake under the moonlight, but no matter how long i wait you won't come back~" It's true though. If i wait for you i know you won't comeback to me because i hurted you.

"No stranger to the loneliness embracing me, I'm feeling the empty space where you used to be~" A little bit more Lisa. And you would cry now.

"They say that there's no point in the regrets, but i know I'll still think of you~"  I'll never stop thinking of Jennie. "If ever i see you again I'll smile as if nothing has happened.." I took a deep breath before singing the chorus.

"For you, I'm ok with the pain because i know that when i was with you all the pain i have put you through but you, the love that you deserve want you to meet somebody but honestly i hope not to where you will forget me."

I want her to be happy with Kai. I want her not to regret for loving me before. I want her to be as happy as before.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, i can't forget about you so I'm still here~" I don't care if you have a lover already. I'll still be here for you.

The part 'I'm still here' made my tears come out. I was holding it awhile ago but i can't hold it in now.

I heard their gasps and everything. I know they're shock to see me crying. Cause i cry often.

"For you, I'm ok with the pain because I know that when i was with you all the pain i have put you through but you, the kind of love you want i want you to be happy but honestly i hope not to where you will forget me~"

I finished the song while wiping my tears away. And they all clapped their hands. I smiled genuinely at them and put the guitar away.

"That was awesome Lis. Didn't knew you had it in you." Keil said while clapping his hand and i bow at him

I don't want you to forget my love for you Jennie. Even though i hurted you.

--
End of part 18|Distance

Oh ayan na update ahh HAHAHA