(6) - a death eater vs two Gryffindor's

It has been one full day, 24 hours. Hermione had just been let out of the hospital wing finally. She had entered the Gryffindor common room and was greeted by Ginny pulling her in a tight hug, almost making her lose her balance. Once she pulled away, it looked like Ginny had been crying, and Hermione noticed.

"Ginny? Are you alright? You look like you have been crying..." Hermione questioned.

"I'm fine.. Harry and I had a little fight, but I'm sure we can forgive and forget. Now, what happened!? Are you okay!?" Ginny exclaimed.

"I'm fine, Gin. I promise I'll explain everything later, I'm just gonna head to my dorm for a second." Hermione stated, smiling and waving goodbye before hurrying upstairs.

Once she entered her dorm, she found an owl on her bed with two letters. She rushed over, took one of the letters and opened it:

Dear Miss Granger,

Severus has informed me all about what happened. Don't you worry, now I have another reason to kill Potter sooner, for harming one of my followers! He'll be gone soon enough.

Anyway, head to Malfoy Manor today at approximately 2:30pm, head here with Draco. You will be here for a few hours so get here as soon as you can.

-Tom Marvolo Riddle

Hermione read it over again. Damn, she's going to see Draco again today! Just when Hermione thought that she could be friends with Draco, he goes and fights with her. How and where is she going to meet him to head to Malfoy Manor? Hermione grabbed the second letter from the black owl:

Dear Granger,

Meet me outside the great hall as soon as you get out of the hospital wing. It might be a bit ealier than the time we have to get there, but i need to talk to you in private first...

So, meet me quickly. I'll be waiting. If Voldemort sent us both letters instead of mentioning it last time we saw him, it must be important. Now hurry up and meet me, we really need to talk first.

-D.M.

'Ugh, Malfoy. Such a pain in the neck!' Hermione thought to herself.

Hermione grabbed her bag and raced downstairs into the common room. After making up a lie about where she is going to Ginny, Hermione hurried to meet Draco.

When arriving, Draco was leaning against the wall. When he noticed Hermione, he stood up properly and strutted towards her.

"Granger, follow me." Draco mumbled, walking down a corridor.

"Malfoy, wait up! We have to go.. To the place! Where are we going!?" Hermione questioned, trying to catch up with Draco. Once they passed a corner and where alone, Draco grabbed Hermione's wrist and pulled her to the side.

"We need to talk about yesterday." Draco stated. At that moment, Hermione's confused look turned into a deep frown.

"There's nothing to talk about." Hermione mumbled.

"I..I didn't mean what i said. I was annoyed, okay? Mainly at Potter. Can we forget about it?" Draco asked. Just then, Hermione's deep frown turned into a mischievous smirk.

"What do you say? Come on, say it!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I don't say... That word. I'm a Malfoy." Draco whispered.

"Say it!" Hermione squealed.

"Fine! Please?" Draco muttered.

"Okay, all is forgiven. Now lets go now!!" Hermione yelled, grabbing Draco's arm and rushing back down the corridor to hogsmeade.