Epilogue 2

"Look, she's gorgeous!" Ginny commented, rocking one of Hermione's twins in her arms. "What are you going to call her?" She asked.

Draco and Hermione shared a quick glance at eachother, before replying in unison.

"Victoria Hope Malfoy." Draco and Hermione both replied.

"And what about that one?" Harry asked, pointing to the little baby boy in Hermione's arm.

"Oh this one? Well Draco's name was named after a constellation! So we wanted our first born boy to be named after a constellation as well. So meet... Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" Hermione explained.

"Aww they're adorable!" Lavender squealed. Hermione lightly chuckled.

"Thanks Lav. I was wondering guys... Would Harry and Ginny like to be the godparents of Victoria? And then Lavender and Ron, would you two like to be the godparents of Scorpius?" Hermione questioned.

"Yes, definitely! My goddaughter is precious! I'm sooo gonna spoil her rotten!!" Ginny yelled, smiling down at Victoria in her arms.

"Victoria has Draco's eyes and hair. But she's got Hermione's nose and all other features." Harry stated, looking over Ginny's shoulder at Victoria.

"Yeah! And Scorpius is the same! But you can tell that Scorpius is gonna grow up to act just like Draco with his misbehaviour!" Lavender giggled. "And Victoria will be intelligent! Well, both of them will be very intelligent! But Victoria will also have Hermione's love for books!" Lavender explained.

"I have to stay here over night. You know.. Rest. Draco and the rest of you can come visit me tomorrow before I leave at midday but you don't have to." Hermione stated.

"I'll come visit! But me and Harry have to get home. Bye 'Mione, see you tomorrow!" Ginny exclaimed, before handing Victoria to Draco, grabbing Harry's hand and skipping out of the door.

"I wish we could come visit! But me and Lav are having breakfast with my parents early in the morning, and then we agreed to babysit Padma's and Owen's two year old son, Arjun." Ron pointed out.

"It's okay! Maybe you can drop by mine and Draco's place afterwards to visit your godson?" Hermione asked.

"Of course we will! Expect us to be around your place at 2:30pm! Bye Hermione, see you tomorrow!" Lavender shouted, and then strolled out of the hospital room with Ron, leaving just the Malfoy family in the room.

"Wow, she reminds me so much of you." Draco whispered as he rocked the sleeping baby girl in his arms.

"Yeah I know... And Scorpius is such a mini version of you, Draco!" Hermione replied with Scorpius also sleeping peacefully in her arms.

"Where are they!?" A female voice was heard outside of the room, before the door burst open and Narcissa bustled in. Narcissa had been feeling lonely after Lucius was sent for thirty years sentence to Azkaban, and was thrilled when she heard that Hermione was pregnant with the next Malfoy heir.

"Hello Narcissa. Would you like to meet your grandchildren?" Hermione questioned, noticing Narcissa's shocked face.

"But... But... Twins? That has never happened before in the Malfoy blood line! I was... Expecting just a grandson! But wow... They are both stunning! W-What kinds.. Are they?" Narcissa asked.

"Well this is a boy." Hermione gestured to the baby in her arms. "And that's a girl." Hermione pointed to Victoria in Draco's arms.

"And names?" Narcissa muttered as Draco handed Victoria to his mother.

"Victoria and Scorpius." Draco replied.

"How precious!" Narcissa squealed.

"My Mum and Dad always wanted twins! They'll be so happy that they have twins as grandchildren." Hermione muttered. Two months after their eighth year, Draco and Hermione had travelled to Australia and regained the memories of Hermione's parents.

"Oh that's right... It'll be great to see Jean and Kevin again!" Narcissa grinned.

"Ohh, here they come!" Hermione mentioned, just as the door swung open and Hermione's parents, Jean and Kevin Granger, entered. Jean and Kevin took one glance at the two babies in the room and gave a loud shriek of joy.

"Twins!? Oh my gosh!! Twins!!! Kevin, we have two grandchildren!!" Jean squealed to her Husband, who just smiled back in reply.

"Yep, a boy and a girl! Victoria Hope and Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy!" Hermione stated, gesturing to the babies in her and Narcissa's arms.

"C-Can I hold one?" Kevin asked with his voice filled with hope and joy.

"Of course Dad! Here, you can hold Scorpius." Hermione handed Scorpius to Kevin. Kevin let a single tear slide down his face in happiness. Just as an assistant healer bustled into the room.

"Good evening Miss Granger, Mr Malfoy! I'm guessing these are your parents?" The healer asked.

"Yes. This is my future mother in law Narcissa Malfoy, and my parents Jean and Kevin Granger." Hermione explained. The healer shook the hands of the three adults, and then turned to Hermione in the bed.

"Well it's great to meet the three of you, I am assistant healer Mary Waters! But unfortunately, visiting times have ended. Miss Granger will need to quickly feed the twins, and then I'll have to take them to the St
Mungo's nursery until tomorrow morning." The healer, Mary, stated.

"Oh of course! Well we will come round to yours tomorrow, yeah?" Jean asked.

"Yeah sure Mum! See you then." Hermione replied. Narcissa, Jean and Kevin all took it in turns to hug Hermione, and then Draco, Kevin handed Scorpius back to Hermione and Narcissa handed Victoria back to Draco, and then the three of them left.

"Mr Malfoy, as you're Miss Granger's fiancé, you get up to five more minutes with her!" Healer Mary said before exiting the room.

"How are you feeling 'Mione?" Draco questioned, kissing Hermione's forehead.

"I'm fine thanks Dray! A bit tired though." Hermione mumbled, stifling a yawn. Draco Victoria onto Hermione's lap and stood up.

"Well you did it. We have our children, our twins! Well done 'Mi. I better go and let you feed the kids, then rest. I'll come back here first thing tomorrow before you leave! Yeah?" Draco asked.

"Yeah! Thanks Dragon!" Hermione exclaimed with a huge smile spread across her face.

"No problem Hero." Draco replied. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and then exited. Just as the twins woke up and began to cry.

"Oh no no no... Sssshhhh it's okay. I'm here, I'm here!" Hermione started whispering. Then she thought the only way to calm the twins down was to feed them. So that's what she did.

After five more minutes, Mary the healer entered with a warm smile on her face.

"Oh good, you've already fed them! Very good. We will put the twins down in the nursery to sleep, do some checkups on them while they're asleep, do a few more tests while they're awake tomorrow morning, bring them back here to you, and then you'll be free to go!" Mary explained, taking both kids in her arms. "See you tomorrow morning Miss Granger, now you need rest!"

And with that, Mary exited the room with the twins, letting Hermione fall into a peaceful slumber.