(15) - The christmas party p.2

Hermione sat on a seat nearby, biting on a slice of pizza and she watched the blends of colours from the sparkling dresses of the females in the ballroom. Hermione let out a small sigh with a smile, closing her eyes and opening them again slowly.

Hermione let her eyes travel around the dance floor, spotting a few death eaters and some Slytherin classmates. Then her eyes travelled to a pair of hazel ones and Pansy stumbled over, falling in to the chair beside Hermione.

"Hello there." Pansy chuckled, she looked like she was seriously drunk. Hermione just looked at Pansy with her eyes wide and then chuckled at Pansy's drunk expression.

"Pansy? You okay there?" Hermione questioned, trying to hold back her laughter from Pansy, who was laughing hysterically from having tons and tons of shots of vodka and fire whiskey.

"Yeah. You seen Blaise? Or Draco? Oh, have you seen Spongebob here? He promised me that he would come!" Pansy squealed, pouting as she looked around for any sign of Spongebob.

"No, um.. Sorry, Pansy... I haven't seen him." Hermione played along to Pansy's 'drunk game' as Hermione let out a few sniggers and chuckles.

"Okay! Well let me know if you see him and his pet snail! Spongebob!? SPONGEBOBBB!?!?" Pansy yelled, jumping up from her seat and stumbling through the busy crowd, almost falling over but caught herself. Pansy's voice echoed around the room, yelling for Spongebob. Hermione chuckled as she shook her head slowly, taking another bite from her pizza.

Draco then bounced happily over to Hermione, smirking widely and plopping himself on the seat where Pansy had sat moments ago. Hermione turned to face Draco and gave the same expression that she had done to Pansy. Draco had a shot of vodka in his right hand and was chuckling quietly to himself like Pansy had done, but Pansy had chuckled and giggled much louder.

"Hello, Hermione Granger. You look nice today." Draco yelled as the party song faded into background music.

"What? So your saying I didn't look good yesterday, only today?" Hermione joked, chuckling to herself afterwards.

"No, that's not it." Draco began, leaning closer to Hermione's ear as his breath was hot on Hermione's skin and ear. "You look real hot every day of the week." Draco mumbled but Hermione could still hear from Draco being so close to her ear. He pulled back and smirked at Hermione, giving a barely noticeable wink.

Draco's hot breath filled the air around Hermione as she breathed in once and let it out almost immediately after realising she just inhaled; the smell of firewhiskey.

"D..draco? Are you... Drunk!?" Hermione yelled. She knew Draco was drunk but not this drunk.

"Of course not!" Draco exclaimed, but his voice clearly said he was fully tipsy. He swayed back and forth in his seat and was about to fall forward, flat on his face, when Hermione quickly caught him and pulled him back onto his seat.

"Draco! Why did you get yourself so wasted!?" Hermione screamed, but chuckled at Draco's drunk and childish face.

"You look pretty." Draco stated, completely ignoring Hermione's previous question. Hermione just looked down, blushed, and smiled to herself. But then she came back into reality and looked at Draco again, more seriously. Draco was turned around on his chair and was investigating a piece of chocolate cake with fascination as if he had never even seen one before.

"Draco, you need to rest." Hermione whispered, grabbing hold of Draco's arm slowly so he would look at her for two minutes.

"But I'd rather hang here with you." Draco replied, smiling and taking a bite from the chocolate cake.

Granger Dangerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें