(19) - apologies and surprises

It was the 26th. Hermione woke up by someone clearing their throat. Hermione yawned and sat up, but then felt really awkward at the person standing at the end of her bed. Ron.

"W..where's Ginny?" Hermione asked, rubbing her tired eyes and stretching.

"Downstairs. Um... When did you get here?" Ron asked, leaning against the door frame with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Last night... What time is it?" Hermione questioned, fiddling with the ring on her finger. She didn't realise it was the promise ring that Draco got her that she was fiddling with.

"It's 10am." Ron stated, walking over to Hermione's shelf and picking up the frame in the centre. "I see you received my present then."

"Yeah, I did. Thanks, I love it." Hermione whispered, smiling widely.

"So.. Why are you here?" Ron asked, putting the photo frame down back in the centre of the shelf.

"Um... Draco and I got into a fight. But it's not that big." Hermione mumbled, still fiddling with the promise ring.

"Well, I hope you two work it out i guess... And I'm sorry for the way I acted.. Harry and Ginny explained why you had to... Be one of them. I'm sorry." Ron whispered, putting his hands in his pockets lazily.

"It's alright. I better get ready now..." Hermione stated, standing up from her bed and strolling past Ron to her small wardrobe.

"Why? Where are you going?" Ron questioned, looking Hermione up and down as she looked for the sky blue dress to wear.

"Just meeting some friends at 1:00. I'll be back soon. You go, I'll be down for breakfast in a sec." Hermione told him, finally finding the dress and pulling it out of the wardrobe. Ron nodded and left to downstairs.

Hermione put the dress neatly on to her bed to get dressed into it later, and she strolled downstairs in her pyjamas for breakfast. The smell of pancakes, waffles, chocolate, strawberries and sugar filled the room. But Molly never cooked this, so Hermione turned the corner and found Ginny and Harry in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Hermione chuckled to herself and went over to them.

"Hermione! You're awake!" Ginny said, putting some strawberries on each person's plate.

"Ginny! Where's Molly?" Hermione asked, smiling.

"She went out with Authur, Bill, Fleur, Charlie and Percy. So me and Gin are cooking breakfast for us, Ron and the twins! It's smells yummy!" Harry spoke up, flipping a pancake in the pan from across the kitchen.

"Oh okay. Can't wait!" Hermione's exclaimed happily.

After the yummy breakfast, it was 11:30 and Hermione went to start getting ready to meet Pansy and Blaise.

She slid on the sky blue dress that Pansy had gotten her, with the heels that Hermione had worn at the Christmas party too. Out of all the necklaces that Hermione received, she decided to put on the one that Draco had gotten her, before the promise ring. Also, the promise ring was laying on Hermione's middle finger on her right hand, and the red one that Harry got her lay on her left hand beautifully. Hermione knew that this was probably just a quick meet up, so all she did was curl her hair tightly. She put on some pink lip gloss and some nude eyeshadow.

Hermione ran down the stairs to go apparate, wondering why Pansy would want her to look like this. She hugged Harry and Ginny goodbye, and waved and smiled a goodbye awkwardly at Ron. Then apparated away to honey dukes.

Once she arrived, it was 12:56, Pansy and Blaise were just arriving four minutes early. Hermione smiled weakly and went to hug them. Pansy and Blaise both looked kind of concerned and sad.