(22) - dark mark party

"Hermione??" Pansy yelled from the other side of the door, knocking on it gently. Hermione wiped away her tears and flicked her wand, unlocking the door as Pansy strolled in.

"Um.. Yeah?" Hermione asked, trying to wipe all of her tears without Pansy noticing. Pansy came and sat at the edge or Hermione's bed.

"Hermione, listen. I'm a death eater, me and Blaise had our initiation a day after Draco's at the start of this year, the day before we went back! And trust me, I was as depressed as you are now. So, how about you come with me down to the party after getting dressed, and then we can have fun! Yeah?" Pansy explained.

"I dunno Pansy." Hermione mumbled, not meeting Pansy's gaze. Pansy just let out a long sigh.

"Please? It'll be fun! I'm not taking no for an answer!!" Pansy exclaimed, making Hermione chuckle a bit. Finally, Hermione nodded and got up to her wardrobe, picking out something simple.

And then she straightened her hair, only put on natural lip gloss then put on some black flats

They both strolled down the stairs, Hermione's eyes were still puffy and red, luckily Draco or Blaise didn't notice

They both strolled down the stairs, Hermione's eyes were still puffy and red, luckily Draco or Blaise didn't notice. As Pansy and Hermione reached the bottom, Hermione gave a long shaky breath and forced a warm smile to plaster on her face. Draco smiled and leant in to whisper something in Hermione's ear.

"I'm glad you're dressed, come on. I want to show you something." Draco whispered, making Hermione smile widely. Hermione nodded as she let Draco grab onto her hand and guide her out of the manor and out into the cold windy air, making Hermione's hair and bottoms of her dress flow backwards in the wind. Before they knew it, Draco had apparated them somewhere.

They arrived in.. Muggle London? Wow! It was beautiful at night with the bustling crowd and the very strong windy breeze. Draco saw Hermione look around in awe and smirked to himself.

"I remember you saying that you used to come here a lot as a child. I thought I'd bring you back, have some fun and explore. Us just being alone together for a while, we never manage to be alone." Draco explained, clutching onto Hermione's hand and squeezing it tight. Hermione nodded in agreement and Draco started to walk down the path, still holding onto Hermione's hand. They appear in the middle of a park, and as Hermione went into London a lot as a child, she immediately recognised this as the green park. 

Hermione turned to face Draco and smiled at him widely, Draco also turned to face Hermione and tucked a loose strand of air behind her ear, Draco caressed Hermione's cheek before planting a kiss on her cold rosy cheek.

"I have something to ask you." Draco whispered close to Hermione's ear, grabbing her hands in his. Hermione smiled at Draco's touch every time and glanced up into his dark Grey eyes.

"Will you go out with me? Maybe? Um.." Draco questioned nervously as Hermione's eyes grew wide and she smiled from ear to ear. Draco looked really nervous and he waited for Hermione's answer.

"Yes, I'd love to!!" Hermione squealed. She quickly leant in and kissed Draco with her hands ruffled in his hair. Draco's hands wrapped around Hermione's waist, kissing her back. After Hermione pulled away from the kiss, she looked behind Draco and then looked around cautiously for something.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked, also looking around for whatever Hermione was looking for.

"I.. I thought I heard something... Behind the trees. But it's probably nothing..." Hermione whispered but continued to look around. Finally, she grabbed hold of Draco's hand and dragged him behind her, grabbing her wand and pointing it at the trees in front of her.

"Hermione, there's nothing th--" Before Draco could finish, a green light zoomed past their head. "Woah!" Draco yelled as another one went over his head.

"Stupefy!!" Hermione yelled from in front. There was a sound from the trees of someone blocking the spell. Draco got out his own wand and stood next to Hermione grabbing his spare hand with his spare one. Another spell shot in between Draco and Hermione.

"Who's there?" Draco yelled, firing a stunning spell and dodging one that was fired back. It was silent for a few seconds and then rustling in the trees, three people walks out. It was Kingsley, Remus and Authur Weasley. Draco heard Hermione gasp from beside him, and tightened his grip on her hand.

"We heard some news that you have becoming a death eater Hermione! We take that as betrayal!! Stupefy!!!" Remus yelled, aiming at Hermione. She immediately rebounded the spell but Remus blocked it. Draco stepped in front of Hermione in protection.

"Leave her alone you werewolf boy!!" Draco hissed with his wand still raised. Remus' face got redder and redder and he shot another stunning spell at Draco quickly, which Draco was too slow to block and he fell to the floor, very still. Hermione glanced at Draco and then back up at the three people.

"Leave him alone!! Crucio!!!" She screamed, immediately regretting it! She had never used an unforgivable curse, and right in front of the minister of magic too. Arthur Weasley, but it was supposed to be at Remus, fell to the floor, twitching and moving around, Hermione quickly lifted the curse quickly. Both Kingsley and Remus stood there in shock for a few minutes, before they both marched over to Hermione as Arthur quickly stood up, wincing.

Remus quickly put a stunning spell on Hermione so she stayed completely still, as Kingsley grabbed both of her hands together behind her back. Even though Hermione was still, she still could talk, well more like yell.

"K..kingsley? What are... You doing??" Hermione stuttered as handcuffs were clasped around Hermione's wrists.

"You have just used an unforgivable curse in front of two members of the order, and to a member as well, and the minister! You are under arrested!" Remus Lupin explained.

"What!? Remus, it's me! You know I'd never do that on purpose!! I'm sorry! But you stunned Draco and--" Hermione was interrupted by Kingsley from behind her.

"You are also a death eater, being a traitor to the order! You are on your way to Azkaban today! Lets go!" Kingsley yelled as he apparated away with Hermione, as Remus stayed with the still stunned Draco.

........

The next chapter: Hermione gets thrown in Azkaban, Draco regains consciousness and has a fight with the order about where Hermione is. Also, Harry, Ron and Ginny find out about Hermione in Azkaban and THEY even fight about Hermione being in Azkaban and how that was so unreasonable.