(14) - The Christmas party p.1

One hour! Just one hour to the ball, Pansy and Hermione were rushing around like stupid psychopaths to try and get their outfits, hair and makeup all done. Pansy was getting ready in Hermione's room with her so it'd be more fun and then they could help eachother with stuff.

Pansy was sitting at Hermione's makeup table, pulling out a dark red lipstick and lip liner to match from her own makeup bag. Pansy looked in the mirror to finally add the makeup to her golden coloured skin, and saw Hermione in the mirror, standing behind Pansy.

Hermione just sat there, making sure her dress was alright and that her shoes wouldn't come off or her hair wouldn't come out. Pansy stood up from the stool in front of the makeup desk and gestured Hermione to sit in there. Hermione did and watched Pansy go through a drawer of Hermione's makeup to try and find mascara. Pansy started adding natural makeup to Hermione as they gossiped excitedly.

"Girls!? Hurry up, the ball starts soon!!" Blaise's impatient voice was heard shouting from downstairs. Hermione and Pansy just chuckled as Hermione quickly sorted out the stray strands of hair that was around her delicate face.

Pansy quickly skipped out the room, with Hermione trailing behind her. They skipped off down the lots of stairs once again and was met with two really formal looking teenage boys; Draco and Blaise. Blaise just stood there, as Draco was fixing his hair with a comb.

"Hey." Pansy finally said as the two boys quickly straightened up and glanced at the two girls. Blaise was smirking and Draco was just standing there with his mouth slightly ajar.

"You girls look good." Blaise stated, still smirking and leaning back against the wall.

"When will the guests be arriving?" Hermione finally asked, as both girls ignored Blaise's flirtatious comment.

"Soon. Lets go get ready to greet them." Draco spoke up at last; tucking his hair comb into the pocket on the inside of his black formal jacket.

Draco looked at Hermione and felt like he could never look away, she was beautiful. Hermione had her hair in a beautiful fishtail braid, with loose strands of hair hanging either side. Her eyelids were coated with a shimmering gold eye shadow with black mascara and eyeliner. Hermione also had a light pink colour to her cheeks, and just a red lip gloss was spread across Hermione's lips. Hermione had some silver diamond small hooped earrings, and as Draco looked down, he saw that Hermione was wearing the necklace that he had gotten her!

"You are wearing the necklace?" Draco questioned, trying not to smile widely but failed as the smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Of course I am. It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen! Thanks again for getting it me." Hermione whispered, beaming at Draco and smiling slightly. It was a beautiful necklace and looked really nice on Hetmione.

Hermione's dress was quite flowy nearer to the bottom, and was a beautiful baby blue colour and was a beautiful V-neck dress

Hermione's dress was quite flowy nearer to the bottom, and was a beautiful baby blue colour and was a beautiful V-neck dress. It was a lace-up floor length one and really made Hermione's necklace sparkle from the sunlight reflecting on it from the open window.