(31) - game night

It was that evening and everyone had gathered in the Slytherin common room. Hermione was sitting on the large sofa with Draco on her right and Harry on her left, right in front of the fire. Ron and Ginny took both of the armchairs on either side of the sofa, Ron sitting on Harry's side and Ginny sitting on Draco's side. Pansy, Blaise and Astoria were happily seated on the floor.

"So, guys, this is what we are gonna do! We will have a hat with a bunch of different pieces of parchment in it. On each piece of parchment will be a different game to play. Someone will choose from the hat every week and that is the game we shall play for that week! After the game has been selected, it'll be permanently removed from the hat so we don't choose it again." Pansy explained as she started mixing around the pieces of parchment in the glittery black hat. "Who picks this weeks game?" Pansy finished.

"I will!" Ginny squealed, Pansy turned to face the young red head and held out the hat. Ginny went right to the bottom of the hat and pulled out a small piece of parchment. When Ginny read it, her face lit up brightly. "Truth or dare!" Ginny added as she finally looked up at the others.

"Great! You go first, ask someone a truth or dare." Blaise stated eagerly.

"Fine! Um.. Harry, truth or dare?" Ginny asked as she shuffled comfortably in her seat to wait for Harry's answer. Harry was well aware of the amazing and devilish dares that Ginny does so Harry picked the better option.

"Truth."

"Oh, you scaredy cat! Fine, who do you think is the worst dressed person in this room?" Ginny asked.

"Um... I'd have to say Blaise. Sorry man but i am not exactly liking that style of yours. No hard feelings?" Harry chuckled as he saw Blaise's fake hurt expression as the Slytherin boy put a hand to his heart dramatically.

"Hey! That's not very nice!" Blaise yelled, but he couldn't help but chuckle quietly.

"Um... Pansy, truth or dare?" Harry grinned mischievously.

"I'm not scared of a challenge. Especially not from the chosen one." Pansy smirked at her statement. "So I pick dare!"

"Um... Oh, I have a good one! Kiss..." Harry began as he smirked widely and proudly. "Kiss 'Mione!" Harry yelled as he burst into laughter at Everyones priceless expressions.

"Like I said, I'm not scared of a challenge!" Pansy replied as she strode over to Hermione and knelt in front of the sofa where the shocked Gryffindor girl sat. Hermione's eyes were wide in shock as Pansy began to lean in. The Slytherin quickly pecked Hermione once on the lips and then immediately returned to her seat.

"Wow, that was... Kinda hot." Blaise commented as he put an arm around Pansy's shoulder, Pansy and Hermione both giggled in an embarrassed way and they both blushed in embarrassment, making the others all laugh hysterically.

"Okay okay! It's over and done with! Now... babe, truth or dare?" Pansy asked as she rested her head on her boyfriends shoulder.

"Do you realise who you're talking to? Dare!!" Blaise chuckled. Pansy sat up straight and looked at her new boyfriend and grinned.

"Hm... Ummm..... Oh, I know! Sit here in nothing but your boxers until the end of the game." Pansy whispered and then finished with a proud smirk. Blaise's jaw dropped open and a deep shade of Scarlett washed over his cheeks.

"Um... Oh fine!" Blaise muttered as he stood up and pulled off his top, and then the rest of his clothes until he was just left in his silver boxers. Everyone burst into hysterical laughter at how cold and embarrassed Blaise looked because he was hugging his legs tight to his chest, he was also shivering and blushing embarrassingly.