(10) - the voices are back

That day, Hermione quickly ate the rest of her breakfast, and rushed upstairs. She needed to think things through, she needed a close friend who she trusts and then tell them. But Hermione didn't really trust Draco, they weren't even proper friends, but Hermione still told him everything about the dream. Hermione needed to get everything off her chest, just to one person she trusts.

An owl came flying through the open window, that was the Weasley's post owl; Errol. Hermione grabbed the letter from him and read it in her head. How did they know where she even was!?

Dear Hermione,

Harry, Ron and Ginny mentioned that you are staying at Malfoy Manor this Christmas. We were wondering, if we won't be able to see you on Christmas, if you want to come over to the burrow for a few hours, we can see you open your presents then too.

Ginny has been asking about you, and asking when your coming over. Our whole family misses you, we'd really like it if we could see you. We'll even make a great big dinner and then you could head home after that. You could come at around 12:00, please.

-Mrs. M Weasley

Yes!!! Hermione can talk to Ginny about all of this! Hermione misses them as much as they miss her. She doesn't think they even know that Hermione's parents are dead, and that her permanent home is the manor. She immediately wrote back though, Hermione needed a new outfit to wear too. She didn't think she was going out today so she just stuck in a stripy jumper and baggy trousers. It was 10:00.

Hermione, after sending off her reply, rushed to get dressed. She pulled out a white top with a white thick jumper to go over the top. Then she got out a plain black skirt with tights, and black and white trainers. Then she pulled out a fluffy light pink scarf, and then rushed downstairs. But she was stopped by Draco, Pansy and Blaise.

"Where are you going?" Blaise asked, looking Hermione up and down.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! I'm going to the burrow for the whole day, but I'll be back straight after dinner! Please tell Lucius and Narcissa, guys." Hermione stated. They all nodded and Hermione dashed past them, out of the gate where it was okay to apparate, and was gone.

She arrived with a -crack- outside of the burrow, and quickly knocked on it. There was shuffling and running heard on the other side of the door, and then the door swung open. Before Hermione could even blink, two warm arms wrapped around her, pulling Hermione into a tight hug. When they pulled away, Hermione saw that it was Ginny who was smiling widely.

"We need to talk, 'Mione." Ginny strictly stated, but she still had the smile on her face. Hermione was pulled inside, quickly giving hugs to anyone else that she saw in the burrow. And, finally, Hermione was pulled in to Ginny's room.

"Ginny? What's wrong?" Hermione worriedly asked.

"Hermione... Ron, Harry and I are worried sick about you, about why you are hanging around with Malfoy, Parkinson and Zabini!!" Ginny exclaimed, Hermione let out a long sigh.

"Ginny, I need to talk to you about something. Your the only one who I trust enough.. You are one of the only people who will know.. I've been having these.... Dreams.." Hermione explained.

"About what?" Ginny asked.

"Well... About--" Hermione was interrupted when the bedroom door swung open. In walked Harry and Ron. Harry looked happy to see Hermione, but Ron looked slightly annoyed. Ron turned to Ginny.

"Ginny? Did you talk to her?" Ron questioned loudly.

"I'm in the middle of it!" Ginny replied.

"Can we please join?" Harry politely asked. Ginny nodded, Harry and Ron sat down either side of Ginny.

"Guys.. What's going on? Your kinda freaking me out." Hermione whispered.

"Hermione, why are you hanging around with them?" Ron yelled.

"Ron.. Calm down." Ginny stated, putting a hand on Ron's arm to try and calm him down.

"No! Are we just not good enough to hang around with?" Ron shouted.

"Ronald, I said calm down!" Ginny gripped Ron's arm tighter.

"No, Ginny!! Are you dating one of them, Hermione?"

"Ron.. Please.. Let me talk to her.."

"No, it's my turn to talk!! What is it then, Hermione? Are Slytherins better to hang around with?"

"Ronald... Let me talk to 'Mione..."

"I'm asking the questions!!!! I'm still waiting for answers!!!" Ron screamed.

"Ron--" Ginny began, but she was interrupted by a loud scream coming from Hermione. Voices... There was voices in her head and not in her dream.. Come on Hermione, where does she recognise the voices!? They were extremely loud, and it was making Hermione slowly lose consciousness.

"Hermione? Hermione!!" Harry spoke up, rushing to Hermione's side. Hermione was clutching her head and screaming at the top of her voice.

"No!!! Please stop!!! Please go away!!! It hurts, it hurts!!!!!!" She screamed, begging the voices to disappear out of her head.

'You must tell them NOW! Do it now, before it's too late! Tell them who you really are!! Tell them, before they are gone.' The voice yelled.

"NO!!! Please don't hurt my friends!!! I'll tell them, I promise!!!" Hermione screamed again, still clutching her throbbing head. She started bursting into tears. The voices had stopped, but Hermione's head still felt like a thousand knives were stabbing into it.

"Hermione! What's wrong? Ron, Ginny, someone! Get help! Hermione, tell me what's wrong! Please!" Harry begged, still watching the screaming and crying Hermione just rolling around on the floor, clutching her head.

"I have to tell you! AHHH!!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!" Hermione screamed at Harry in between her screams.

"Tell me what, Hermione!? Calm down!" Harry yelled. His heart was breaking as he watched one of his best friends in this much pain.

"I'm... AHHH!!!! I'm one of them.. OWW!!!! I'm a.. OWW, PLEASE STOP!!! I'm a death eater!!!" Hermione yelled, still crying like a waterfall.

..........

The next chapter: Hermione went unconscious from the pain, and found herself in St. Mungos but Harry, Ron and Ginny were there, all waiting for answers.