(24) - breaking out of azkaban

"WHAT!?!?!?" Draco screamed at the top of his voice, throwing a glass across the room in anger and watching it smash against the wall. "MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN AZKABAN!?!?" He yelled again, throwing the daily prophet in his left hand onto the kitchen counter. He was furious.

"Yes, for using the cruciatus curse on Authur Weasley." Pansy told Draco, slightly scared at Draco's rage. Pansy sat on the counter instead of a chair, fidgeting and picking at her nails nervously.

"How do you know how she got there!?!?" Draco howled, finally turning to Pansy after pacing the kitchen for several minutes. Pansy nervously and slowly glanced up at Draco.

"U-Umm... I was in the leaky cauldron with Blaise and Astoria yesterday and Remus was there with Tonks and Molly, they were talking about how Arthur is in st. Mungos for two days because Hermione used the cruciatus curse on him. Tonks was furious and Molly was both furious and in tears." Pansy explained. Blaise let out a quiet gasp as Draco's face turned into something of pure rage as Draco's eyes even turned a little bit darker and stormier, until he suddenly relaxed and gave a long sigh, rubbing his eyes in stress.

"I have to get her back." Draco mumbled. Pansy and Blaise hesitated before nodding slowly along.

"We'll help you Draco." Pansy stated, jumping off of her space on the counter. Blaise nodded in agreement.

"We'll get her back today!!" Draco exclaimed, walking towards the door and out the gates to apparate, with Blaise and Pansy trying to keep up.

When they exited the gates, Draco turned around and extended his arms for Blaise and Pansy to take so they can apparate. They both took his arm and apparated away.

With Hermione and Alecto

"So when are we breaking out of here?" Hermione asked in a very hushed voice to the cell opposite hers.

"Tonight. You ready? You know what you're gonna do, new girl?" Alecto raised an eyebrow at Hermione, who she now called 'new girl' from her new arrival in Azkaban. Hermione took a deep breath and nodded.

"Is there any way we could do it sooner? This place is a hell hole and I want to see my boyfriend." Hermione stated, Alecto now raised both eyebrows at Hermione.

"You have a boyfriend? Who?" Alecto asked.

"Draco Malfoy." Hermione answered, half smiling at the thought of her new boyfriend. Hermione loved to call him her boyfriend.

"Oh, you're a lucky girl then! That boy has never let any girl come close to being his girlfriend since his ex. They dated for four and a half years, and young Malfoy promised himself to never trust a girl properly again." Alecto explained quietly.

"Ex? Hmm... Who was his ex?" Hermione asked, curious to find out if she knows who Draco's ex girlfriend is.

"Her name was Daphne Greengrass, Astoria's big sister." Alecto told Hermione. Hermione gasped, well at least Draco was hers now. Who knew that Hermione would've been the lucky girl who actually brought life back inside Draco.

"Wow... Um.. Anyway, the plan? Can we do it any earlier?" Hermione snapped herself back into reality.

"If you know exactly what you are doing, then now is fine." Alecto said, nodding. Hermione smirked and cleared her throat, she rolled up her left sleeve to get ready.

"Help!!!" Hermione screamed for 'the plan' as a guard and two dementors come running in. The guard has all the prisoners wands in one pocket, and the cell keys in the other.

Alecto gave the sign for her to do the distraction as Hermione watched her stick her hand through the cell bars.

"What is it Miss? What happened?" The tall thin guard asked. Hermione finally looked up at the guard, taking deep breaths.

"U-Umm... My... Um... I hurt my head and it aches.. Really bad. Do you have some tablets or anything that I could... Have?" Hermione stuttered, thinking of the first excuse that came to mind. Then Hermione's eyes flickered quickly over to Alecto who was reaching out for one of the wands as the guard and both dementors were all facing Hermione.

"Is that it? Miss... Next time, don't ever scream like that again or we will be forced to chain you up to your bed." The guard sneered. "We'll get you a tablet, but that is it. Got it?" He finished, Hermione nodded and looked at Alecto again.

Alecto had successfully got her wand, and Hermione's!! Yes!!! She reached for the keys and grabbed them, but they were stuck. Alecto continued to tug on it but it brought the attention of the guard, who spun around and smirked at Alecto. But, as he spun around, Alecto managed to snatch the keys and hide them, and the wands, behind her back.

"What have you got there Carrow?" The guard hissed. Hermione needed to act fast. She stood up to try and get the guards attention better.

"Um... You, whatever your name is? I need help!! I think I heard someone trying to break out!! Down there!" Hermione exclaimed, pointing further down the corridor to the left side.

The guard ran off but the dementors stayed still, not moving their gaze away from Alecto. Hermione cleared her throat which made the dementors look at her instead. Alecto took this as a chance and took the keys, reaching through the bars to the keyhole on the outside of the cell bars, and started turning it in there. There was a quiet click and it opened. YES! Alecto smirked and then scrambled to her feet, pushing open the gate and raising one of the wands at the dementors, who now turned their attention back to Alecto.

"Expecto Patronum!!!" Alecto screamed in her low dark voice. One of the dementors went flying down the corridor, but the other one moved aside and went behind Alecto. Alecto turned around as the dementor grabbed her by the neck and pinned her against the wall. As she still had the keys in her hand, she threw them to Hermione, with her wand, as the dementor started sucking the life out of Alecto.

Hermione turned the key in the keyhole on the outside of the bars and ran out, aiming her wand at the only dementor there. "Expecto Patronum!!!" Hermione yelled loudly. The dementor went flying away, just as six more came round the corner. Hermione and Alecto both started shooting the patronus charm at the dementors, one by one, until two of them grabbed the girls by behind and pinned them up against the wall, starting to suck out their souls for trying to escape.

A few minutes went by and Hermione could barely breath from the soul that was being drained out of her. Alecto looked as pale and shaky as Hermione, they looked like they were about to die any second now. Until there was a loud bang, and the whole wall on the other side of the corridor fell down, and Draco, Blaise and Pansy strutted in, all with their wands raised.

"HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Draco screamed. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!"