(37) - forever and always

At 9am, a tall nurse with blond hair and green-Ish blue eyes skipped into the room with a tray in her hands. She had a name tag on that said 'Jodie' on it. Jodie put the tray full of potions on the bedside table and turned to Hermione.

"Hello Miss Granger, I hope you're feeling okay! Now, take this potion here in twelve hours so you get a good sleep tonight. You will be allowed to leave and head back to Hogwarts tomorrow afternoon." Jodie, the female nurse, explained.

"Thank you. Um.. Please can you ask for Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy to come in here for a sec? I really need to speak to just those six people. Thanks again!" Hermione exclaimed. Jodie nodded and rushed out of the room to find Hermione's friends. And a minute later, they all came hurrying into the room.

"Hermione, hey! How are you feeling?" Pansy asked as she walked over to the right side of Hermione's bed and gripped her hand.

"I'm sorry." Hermione mumbled, completely ignoring Pansy's question. When Pansy and everybody else started to look confused, Hermione continued. "I'm sorry for not believing you. Because... I just remembered. Everything. I had a... Dream last night." Hermione stuttered, she let her eyes travel to where Draco was standing by the door. "Um.. Guys? Please can I have a little word with Draco for a minute? Alone?" Hermione asked. Everyone nodded and left the room.

"Um.... How are you feeling?" Draco questioned nervously. Hermione sighed and her eyes started to water up.

"Draco... I'm so so sorry for not remembering! But I'm so glad that I did remember. Cos you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me! The person who put obliviate on me must've not done it strong enough... Draco, I love you. How about you? Do you love me?" Hermione asked slowly, worried that Draco would say no.

"Hermione... Of course I love you." Draco whispered as he went over and kissed Hermione gently, which she immediately kissed back to.

"Would you mind telling the others to go? You too. I just need some peace and quiet, and rest. You all can come back tonight though, at around 6:30." Hermione stated. Draco nodded, kissed Hermione one last time on the forehead, and strutted out of the room.

"She remembers me." Draco told everyone. Everyone cheered for Draco and clapped.

"Told you!! Didn't I tell you!? I knew she would!" Ginny exclaimed as she gave Draco a friendly hug, which he returned.

"Yeah, thanks Ginny." Draco mumbled with a warm smile on his face.

'Everything is finally fixing itself. Everything is perfect again.' Draco thought to himself.

"Guys! Can we go?" Blaise asked, getting impatient. Draco chuckled, nodded, and started to walk out. The smile wasn't leaving his face.

Hermione sat in her bed and looked around. She was pretty cold and she was definitely exhausted. So Hermione looked to where the sleeping draught was, picked it up, and drank it all quickly.

After waiting for half an hour, Hermione drifted into a much needed sleep.

Back at Hogwarts

Draco and everyone else sat in the Slytherin common room, even the Gryffindor's, chatting and juat laughing.

"Draco?" Ginny asked. Draco turned to look at the redheaded witch.

"Yeah?" Draco replied as he leant back against the armchair.

"This is just a random question. But do you picture yourself marrying Hermione, having kids with her and then growing old with her?" Ginny questioned. Draco slowly looked up at the ceiling and started thinking, brushing a hand through his hair.

"I actually don't know. I mean... I really do hope so! I love 'Mione so much. And I hope she loves me just as much. But... If Voldemort doesn't get defeated soon, I'm just worried for Hermione's safety. Okay, I have an idea. The day Voldemort gets killed, I'll propose to Hermione!" Draco explained. Everyone cheered slightly.

"Okay. I have another question. If 'Mione wasn't forced into becoming a death eater, do you think that you two would even be together? Would you love her like you do now?" Ron said. Draco then went back into his thoughts.

"Like i said, I love my 'Mione so much. But I've got to be honest... If Hermione wasn't forced into becoming a death eater, we wouldn't have gotten so close in the first place. I mean.. I would've loved to still be with her if she was a death eater or not. But if she wasn't, we probably would've never talked to one another throughout the whole year. I'm happy things worked out the way they did." Draco explained once again.

"I have a question for Ron! All of us have boyfriends or girlfriends. Do you?" Pansy asked curiously. Ron tried to hide the redness of his face. Pansy squealed like a fan girl when she saw Ron's red face. "Who is it!?" Pansy added.

"Um... I've not got a girlfriend. But there is this girl that I really like. She's a Ravenclaw. Her name is Violet Willows. Do you guys know her? You know... She has long black hair, green eyes. Drop dead gorgeous?!!!" Ron exclaimed.

"Ooooooh! Ronny has a crushy-wushy!" Blaise mumbled as he made kissing noises.

"Oh shut up Zabini!" Ron yelled playfully, but chuckled nonetheless. And then he threw a pillow at Blaise. "I sit next to her in History of Magic when we have it with Ravenclaws on a Tuesday and Thursday. Next time we have History of Magic, I'm hoping to ask her out." Ron stated. Everyone continued to wolf whistle and make kissing noises.

"Draco? Are you thinking about going to St. Mungos tomorrow before 'Mione leaves?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I probably will. Just to make sure that she gets back here safely." Draco whispered.

A/N: sorry, I didn't really know what I wanted to do in this chapter. The next chapter and the one after that are pretty good ones though. I think. ;) xx -L