(13) - Christmas presents

The sunlight shone through the window and straight at Hermione, making her eyes flutter open slowly, followed by her yawning and stretching.

She turned her head slightly but before she could speak when she saw the female figure standing in the doorway, the female ran up to Hermione's bed and started jumping on it.

"Granger, Granger!!! It's Christmas!!! Come help me wake up Draco and Blaise!! Get up!!!" It was Pansy yelling in Hermione's tired face. Hermione gave another loud yawn and rolled out of bed.

"What? No... too early..." Hermione mumbled, more to herself.

"Aww come on, Granger!!! They'll be presents!!!" Pansy squealed excitedly. At that, Hermione's tired frown turned into an excited smile.

"Presents? Yayyy!!!" Hermione screamed, running out the door. She started hammering on Draco's door, and Pansy did the same with Blaise's.

"MALFOY!!! Get the hell up right now!!!! Before I march in there and drag you out of bed!!!" Hermione screeched, still banging at the door with all her might. Draco quickly opened it in a blue dressing gown and his hair going up in all directions.

"Jeez, Granger... Let me sleep! God, calm yourself." Draco mumbled, yawning loudly.

"Get dressed and get downstairs!!! It's freakin' Christmas, now hurry up!!!" Hermione yelled in excitement. Draco just groaned and then looked Hermione up and down.

"Your not dressed either, Granger. So calm the hell down and go get dressed yourself!" Draco stated. Hermione rolled her eyes before Draco slammed the door in her face. Hermione scowled quietly, then stomped off back into her room.

After she got dressed into a light pink thin top and some light blue skinny jeans, with some pink trainers and a casual white scarf, she went back to where she was standing in front of Draco's door.

"Malfoy!!! You better be up now!!!" Hermione howled again.

"Go down, Granger, and stop bugging me!!" Draco yelled childishly from instead. Hermione scowled again.

"Hurry up then!!!" Hermione hissed one last time before running down the stairs where Blaise and Pansy were. "Where is Lucius and Narcissa?" Hermione asked, going over and sitting on the sofa.

"Narcissa went to deliver small presents to people like Bellatrix, Snape, Fenrir and people. Lucius just went out to a meeting of some sorts." Blaise explained, biting into some chocolate.

"Blaise! It's 6:50am and your eating chocolate!?" Hermione questioned.

"Calm down, your not my mother." Blaise mumbled, chuckling at the end. Before Hermione could retaliate with a rude remark, Draco trudged down the stairs.

"Finally!!! Present time!!!" Pansy screeched, reaching for a present that had her name on it.

...

Pansy's presents:

From Blaise: a cheap perfume that he thought was expensive.

From Draco: a hair brush and hair straightener.

From Hermione: a nice silver charm bracelet.

From the Greengrass sisters: a casual dress from each.

Blaise's presents:

From Pansy: a black T-shirt that says 'I'm stupid, nice to meet you' on it.

From Draco: just some socks and some casual sunglasses. (Draco buys the weirdest things).

From Hermione: a green Slytherin pillow. Also, a mug with his name on it.

From the greengrass sisters: a pair of new trainers.

Draco's presents:

From Pansy: a plain blue jumper and some hair gel.

From Blaise: a hair comb, some pumpkin pasties and four packs of fizzing whizbees.

From Hermione: some black and red sunglasses, two chocolate frogs and a book that Draco has always wanted to read.

From the greengrass sisters: some men's deodorant and a green winter jumper.

Hermione's presents:

From Pansy: a nice gold heart ring.

From Blaise: the same perfume as he got Pansy.

From the greengrass sisters: some high heels, with a hair curler and hair accessories.

From Draco: a necklace that Hermione said she really wanted but couldn't afford it.

...

"Draco? You got me this?" Hermione mumbled, gesturing to the necklace in her hand.

"Yeah... Why? Do you not like it?" Draco questioned nervously.

"No no, I love it so much! It's beautiful, this means so much to me." Hermione whispered, smiling widely and holding rhe necklace close to her chest. Pansy looked from Draco to Hermione and squealed quietly in excitement, Blaise just sat eating a chocolate frog that was found in his stocking.

"Well I'm glad you like it." Draco muttered, smiling weakly.

"You should wear it to the party today! The party starts in four hours!" Pansy squealed, bouncing up in her seat and clapping her hands together excitedly, turning to face Hermione.

"Ya, good i'ea." Blaise blurted out while his mouth was still stuffed with chocolate. Pansy gave Blaise a disgusted look and gagged while Blaise tried to stuff some more of the chocolate frog into his mouth.

"So.. Do you know what you are gonna wear, Grang--Hermione?" Pansy asked, still bouncing up and down in her seat.

"I have tons of dresses in my room, I was hoping you could.. Help me pick one?" Hermione mumbled hopefully, smiling weakly at Pansy.

"Sure! We better go find one before we run out of time to get ready! Beauty takes time!" Pansy squealed, seizing Hermione's wrist and pulling her up onto her feet. Before Hermione was pulled up the stairs, Pansy turned. "Bye boys!" Was all Pansy said, as she continued to pull Hermione up the lots of stairs.

Once they reached Hermione's room, Pansy immediately dashed into the closet and started throwing dresses around the room to find the right one. But then a loud squeal was heard from the closet and Pansy came running out.

"This one! This is the one!" Pansy screeched, holding up a stunning dress that would look so good on Hermione in her right hand. Hermione just smiled widely, looking the dresses up and down as Hermione slowly moved her hand forward and carefully taking the dress from Pansy. "Oh! And these shoes too!" Pansy added, holding up a perfectly matching set of heels in her left hand.

"Pansy, they are perfect!" Hermione stated, finally looking up from examining the dress to smile at Pansy. Pansy just smirked proudly at the perfect dress that she picked out for Hermione.

..........

The next chapter: the Christmas ball! :

As he looked down, he saw that Hermione was wearing the necklace that he had gotten her!

"You are wearing the necklace?" Draco questioned, trying not to smile widely but failed as the smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Of course I am. It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen! Thanks again for getting it me." Hermione whispered, beaming at Draco and smiling slightly.