Epilogue 1

*A/N: THERE IS GONNA BE FOUR EPILOGUE'S*

"Draco!?" Hermione called from the bottom of the stairs. A few seconds later, a reply was heard from the master bedroom.

"Yes 'Mione!?"

"Is it okay if you set the table outside and start on the barbecue!? I need to get dressed because the others will be here soon!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Okay!" Draco replied, again from upstairs. A few minutes later, Draco came hurrying down the stairs in some blue jeans, a plain Grey shirt, some casual black trainers, and a black jacket. His hair lay in a messy state, instead of it's usual slicked back hairstyle. The young Malfoy strode outside to the barbecue and Hermione ran upstairs into the master bedroom.

It was Christmas day. December 25th 2005. The day that Draco and Hermione had invited anyone they liked for a barbecue in the garden for dinner.

Hermione took a brisk shower, and then used a spell to dry her body and her hair. She slid on some black high waisted skinny ripped jeans, a pink and white striped shirt, some black slip-on shoes, and a blue denim jacket over the top. Hermione put her hair into a low ponytail, letting two strands fall on each side of her face.

After Hermione was finished getting dressed, she quickly put on some pink lipstick, and then rushed downstairs. Just as the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Hermione called, jogging over to the door. Hermione pulled it open and she grinned. "Ginny, Harry! Come on in! How's James?" Hermione asked as she saw the six month old little boy that was laying in Ginny's arms.

"He's a little troublemaker. But I think this one will be a lot worse." Ginny chuckled as she placed a hand on her bulging stomach. Ginny was six and a half months pregnant with a baby boy. Harry and Ginny had agreed on naming their new baby Albus Severus Potter, and their first boy was named James Sirius Potter.

"So where's Draco? And has anyone else arrived yet?" Harry asked as the three of them, and James, headed outside.

"Draco's at the end of the garden starting on the barbecue, and you guys are the first to arrive!" Hermione replied.

"James! How's my favorite little boy?" Draco called to his godson, James giggled in Ginny's arms and squealed, reaching out to Draco for him to hold James. Draco and Hermione were made godparents of James. And Ron and Lavender were going to be godparents of Albus.

"H-H..llo... U..ncwle... Dra..o." James stuttered as Ginny passed James to Draco. James had only just started learning to talk at the end of last month. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it while you guys chat." Hermione stated and hurried back inside, leaving the others in the back yard to do whatever. Hermione opened the door and, once again, smiled widely. "Neville, Luna! Come in, come in!" Hermione ushered the cute couple inside of her house.

"Hey 'Mione, it's great to see you! We haven't see you since, like, October!" Luna squealed and pulled Hermione into a warm embrace. Once the two broke apart, Neville took the chance to also hug Hermione and greet her.

"Well that's because you guys just came back from your honeymoon last week! So how was it? Did you two enjoy yourselves?" Hermione questioned.

"It was amazing! Italy is just a beautiful place to go to in winter December. You and Draco have to go there one day!" Neville explained. Hermione chuckled.

"Okay, maybe we will." Hermione replied. "Harry and Ginny are outside in the backyard with James and Draco. You two can go outside. Ron, Lavender and Rose will be here soon! And then we can finally get this barbecue started." Hermione added. Neville and Luna nodded, and headed downstairs.

About five minutes later, the doorbell rang again. Hermione opened up the door with, yet again, a wide smile spread across her face. "Ron! Lavender! Great to see you both again! Come in." Hermione stepped aside as Ron and Lavender entered with their four month old daughter Rose.

Ron got together with Lavender five months after the graduation assembly at Hogwarts, and they settled down for a family quite suddenly. Only seven months after Ron and Lavender had been together, Ron proposed. And then six months after that, they got married. And then on their honeymoon, Lavender became pregnant with a little girl called Rose Parvati Weasley. Rose was born two months after James Potter.

"Ginny, Harry, James, Neville and Luna are outside! Lets go." Hermione shouted, heading outside to the garden with Ron, Lavender and Rose trailing behind.

"Okay now that's everyone!" Hermione announced as everyone did their own thing and caught up with eachother. Hermione went over to where the barbecue was with Draco, Harry and Ginny chatting together.

"Hey 'Mione, merry Christmas!" Harry grinned. Hermione returned the grin as she went and stood beside Draco and opposite Harry and Ginny. Draco wrapped his arm around Hermione's waist and kissed the side of her head gently.

"The barbecue should be ready in about fifteen to twenty minutes." Draco stated, releasing his hand from around Hermione and turning his attention back on the sizzling barbecue.

"Draco? Can I have a word with you inside for a minute? We can get the boys to handle the barbecue for now!" Hermione exclaimed and grabbed Draco's hand, pulling him inside their house.

"What's up 'Mione?" Draco asked. Hermione looked slightly worried about something, which concerned Draco.

"I-I um... Uh... I-I'm... The real reason I invited everyone to ours this year instead of Potter Manor like always, is because i wanted to tell everyone that i-i..." Hermione stuttered.

"Hermione, you can tell me anything. What is it?" Draco questioned. Hermione gave a long sigh.

"Draco..." Hermione started. "I-I'm... I'm pregnant!" She announced. Draco's eyes widened.

"What?" Draco mumbled.

"Yes! I'm pregnant Draco." Hermione repeated as she slowly smiled at her fiancé. Draco and Hermione's wedding had planned to be in a few years once they're ready.

"What? 'Mione you're pregnant!" Draco sighed with a wide grin spread across his face.

"Yeah, I am!" And as soon as Hermione said that, Draco swept her off her feet and spun her around, ecstatic.

An hour later

"Guys? I have something to say." Hermione shouted as she put her burger down onto her plate and stood up. Everyone's attention then turned to Hermione. "I.. I'm... I'm pregnant!"

Silence. Until....

"Really!?"

"Wow!!!"

"Congrats 'Mione!"

"Oh how exciting!!"

"The next Malfoy heir!"

And much more comments like that.