Epilogue 4

Hermione, Draco and there three kids stood by the wall that would lead them to platform 9 3/4. The twins were entering their first year in Hogwarts. Draco looked at Hermione, who was holding Lyra's hand. Lyra was seven so the twins would be in their fourth year when Lyra goes into her first.

"I'll go first with the twins and then you can come through with Lyra." Draco stated to Hermione. Hermione nodded in agreement as Draco helped the twins get their trolleys into position, and then they all ran onto the platform. Hermione held onto Lyra's hand tightly and ran onto the platform with her.

"Lyra honey? Why don't we go find Aunt Ginny, Uncle Harry and everyone else while your father helps your brother and sister put their trunks onto the train. Come on honey." Hermione whispered to her youngest daughter as they both weaved their way through the crowd until they spotted a flash of long red hair that Hermione could recognise anywhere. And it looked like Lyra had spotted the hair too.

"AUNTIE GINNY, UNCLE HARRY!!!" Lyra screamed, running towards her godparents. Yes, all Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Lavender were all made godparents of Lyra.

Harry saw Lyra running towards them and picked the seven year old girl up, twirling her around while Lyra squealed and giggled.

"How's my little monster doing?" Harry asked, placing Lyra back on the ground.

"I'm doin' good Uncle Harry!" Lyra replied happily. Hermione chuckled after finally reaching them as Harry pulled Hermione into a hug.

"Hey 'Mione, how've you been?" Harry questioned.

"I've been great Harry, thanks. Apart from this little devil always making mischief just like her father!" Hermione smiled and pointed a finger at Lyra, who just giggled. "And what about you Harry? You been good?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah I've been great thanks! James is going into his second year, Albus is going into first year this year, and then Lily starts in two years!" Harry explained. It was Lily's 9th birthday today.

"Oh yes, where is my little god daughter? I want to wish her a happy birthday!" Hermione yelled.

"Oh, she went with James and Albus to the loading cart." Harry mumbled, just as Ginny came out from behind Harry. She was talking to Luna and Neville who weren't that far away. All three of them, Ginny, Luna and Neville all walked over to Harry, Hermione and Lyra.

"Hermione!!!" Ginny screamed, pulling her best friend into a warm embrace.

"Ginny!!!" Hermione replied.

"Hey!!! Mummy, you can't have Auntie Ginny all to yourself!!! Where my hug!?" Lyra whined from beside the hugging girls. Both Ginny and Hermione chuckled.

"Hey little Lyra! My mischief maker!" Ginny exclaimed, spinning Lyra in the air and then planting a kiss on her nose. Lyra giggled as Ginny lowered her onto her feet.

"Auntie Luna, Uncle Neville!!" Lyra shouted, running into Neville's open arms.

"Luna! Neville! I haven't seen you guys in months! It definitely looks like Ly missed you!" Hermione chuckled, gesturing to Lyra, who was hugging Neville tightly. Lyra always loved Neville the most and followed him everywhere when the Malfoy's, Potter's, Weasley's, Zabini's and Longbottom's all had their barbecue days.

Hermione went over to Luna and hugged her. And then Hermione noticed the little girl clinging onto Luna's hand like her life depended on it. Luna and Neville's daughter was always very shy around everyone who wasn't her parents.

"Hey Lizzy! Don't I get a hug?" Hermione grinned with open arms, waiting for Elizabeth Alice Longbottom to give her a hug. Hesitantly, Lizzy went and gave Hermione a tight hug. Elizabeth was finally starting to warm up to Hermione and be less shy. But only with Hermione.

"Oh, here's Draco!" Harry yelled. "Scorpy! Toria!" Harry added with open arms. The twins ran up to Harry and hugged him.

"Dad? Mum? Where is Uncle Ron and Aunt Lavender?" Scorpius asked, waiting for his godparents to show up.

"Umm... I don't know... Maybe-- oh wait, there they are. Ron! Lavender! Over here!" Hermione waved over Ron, Lavender, Rose and Hugo.

Rose was starting her second year like James. And Hugo was Ron and Lavender's son, and he was only six, one year younger than Lyra.

"Uncle Ron!! Aunt Lav!!" Scorpius screamed, hugging his godparents both tightly. Scorpius loved Ron and Lavender best out of his whole family.

Soon after, all the kids had arrived and all of them were chatting and gossiping amongst themselves. Until the noise of the train was heard, signalling that all Hogwarts students board the train.

"You two better go and try find a good compartment! Don't forget to write to us." Draco whispered, pulling Scorpius in for a hug.

"We'll miss you! Have you got everything? All books and equipment?" Hermione questioned.

"Yep! It's all here Mum! We'll see you at Christmas!" Victoria exclaimed, before running onto the train with Scorpius. Lyra tugged on Hermione's hand.

"Mummy? Where is Scorpy and Tori goin'?" Lyra asked.

"They are going to school, honey! And when you're old enough, you will go to school there too." Hermione explained.

"Yay!" Lyra squealed, before running over to chat with Hugo and Lily. Ginny excused herself from talking to Harry and Neville, and ran over to Draco and Hermione.

"So tell me, what houses do you think the twins will get? I think Albus will be in Slytherin! Don't ask me why, but he's too cunning to be a Gryffindor!" Ginny chuckled. "So what do you think about the twins."

"Scorpius is definitely a Slytherin!" Draco yelled.

"Oh, definitely! Scorpius takes after Draco too much to be in any other house but Slytherin! But Victoria... She has all of the house traits inside of her! She is basically fearless, is a lot kinder than i thought a Malfoy child would be, takes after me in her intelligence and love for books, but also takes after Draco in his sneaky and cunning state! So... I don't know! Draco? What do you think?" Hermione explained.

"Hm? Oh. I agree with you that Victoria has all the house traits in her! But i think that she'll want to be with Scorpius and ask to be in Slytherin! Like i heard Harry asked to be in anywhere but Slytherin." Draco stated.

"Nope! I don't think our little Toria would be a Slytherin! I think Gryffindor or Ravenclaw! Mainly Gryffindor!" Hermione replied.

"Nope! I think Slytherin still." Draco jokingly retorted with a smirk.

"Gryffindor!"

"Slytherin."

"Gryffindor!!"

"Slytherin."

"Ugh!!! Gryffindor!!!"

"Think what you want 'Mione, but I think Slytherin." Draco's smirk widened.

"No!!!! Gryffindor!!!!"

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're cute when you're mad?" Draco smirked at his wife.

Before Hermione could reply, the Hogwarts express began to move. Draco and Hermione turned to the train and waved goodbye to Scorpius and Victoria. Draco came up close behind Hermione and whispered something quietly into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"I still think she'll be with Scorp in Slytherin."