(23) - azkaban

"OW! Get off of me! You're hurting me!!" Hermione screeches as she is guided through the doors of azkaban, seeing tons of dementors circling them. "Let me take to Draco!! Please, I want to see Draco!!!" Hermione cried out, holding back tears.

Hermione, apparently, was being filmed as she was doing her dramatic scene of trying to get loose, made for the daily prophet.

"You will be by a cell of Alecto Carrow." Kingsley shouted over the noises of chains, screams and dementors flying past. This freaked Hermione out, why them!? Rumour has it that Carrow is trying to break out of Azkaban soon and become a random professor at Hogwarts secretly, probably muggle studies, so she can drive McGonagall out of her job and become Deputy head teacher, Snape is doing the same but with Dumbledore, trying to become headmaster.

"No! Please, let me explain!! You can't possibly put me here without giving me a form of hearing!? Please Kingsley!" Hermione squealed in tears as the chains around her hands and wrists were tightened by another Auror just waving his wand, causing Hermione to wince and squeal in pain as she tried to wiggle out of Kingsley's tight grasp around her wrists behind her back. They were coming closer to an empty cell and all of the prisoners had eyes on Hermione, they were all hissing and scowling at her, shouting threats at Hermione.

They reached the cell and the doors to it swung open, Kingsley pushed Hermione inside it, making Hermione fall to the floor from Kingsley's strength, and the door was closed behind Hermione and was locked with an extremely powerful spell that even the smartest witch in the wizarding world couldn't get out of. Hermione ran up to the door and called after Kingsley multiple times.

"Wait! I have a question, please!" Hermione yelled as Kingsley was walking out with dementors surrounding him like bodyguards. Kingsley stopped in his tracks, slowly turning around to Hermione.

"Yes? What is your question, traitor?" Kingsley hissed. Wow, for a minister, he really isn't nice! Hermione stood up properly as Kingsley came closer to her slightly and cautiously, as he dementors continued to surround Kingsley and face Hermione in a threatening way.

"When will I be able to get out of here!?" Hermione questioned loudly, her voice cracking and her cheeks were cold and tear-stained. Kingsley took another step towards Hermione, but very slowly as if he was trying to make it look threatening. Hermione didn't move an inch. Kingsley took a deep breath, then finally answered.

"You used the cruciatus curse on an important member of the order, Miss Granger... That will be a life sentence." Kingsley whispered as he leant slightly closer to Hermione so she could hear him. Hermione started to breath heavily and she left out an ear piercing scream in fear. A life sentence!? Hermione couldn't bring any words to fall out of her mouth, so instead she just screamed. After she was done screaming, she waited a few seconds before nodding slowly in an understanding way, as more tears began to cascade down her, now deathly pale from fear, cheeks.

Kingsley continued. "But, we never heard your side of the story... So I will arrange a hearing for you, I'll let you know the date when it comes closer to it. Good day." Kingsley smirked, somewhat evilly kind of, then walked off, still surrounded by the ton of dementors.

Oh no, not now! Voices started to become clear in Hermione's mind again! But why now!? She hasn't had these voices enter her mind in weeks! But it wasn't saying the same thing as it used to... The voice hissed in a snake-like way and gave a evil cackle.

Hahaha! I can't believe the ministry fell for that! My plan to imperius you to do the Cruciatus curse on pathetic Senior Weasley worked! Now it's time for you to rot in Azkaban! The hearing won't help you now, my sweet. You have no clue who I am and no evidence that I imperiused you to do the cruciatus curse. You will die in there soon enough and no one, not even poor Malfoy Jr will bother to come and help you.

The voice swirled around Hermione's mind as more tears fell down her now pale cheeks. Who was that!? Hermione didn't even belong here, she was imperiused!? When!? How!? Why!? Where!? Dozens of questions whirled around Hermione's brain sadly. Will Draco come and save her? Or just forget about her soon enough?

Hermione went over to her small creaky single bed that looked like it was about to break any second now, and fell onto it. Sobbing into her filthy smelly pillow and she didn't even care. Could she write a letter to someone? Just one letter?

"Pssssttt! Oi, you! Mudblood!" A quiet whisper was heard from the cell opposite Hermione's. Hermione walked over to the cell gate and looked to see who was calling for her. It was Alecto Carrow. Carrow had red hair that was tied back into a tight bun like she always had it, and she had deep brown eyes that were almost black. She had pale skin as she had probably been in here for years.

"Y-yes?" Hermione whispered nervously, making Alecto smirk.

"Is it true that you have joined the dark lord, my master, as a follower?" The female death eater asked.

"Yes... I am a death eater." Hermione began. But then, something clicked inside her head and it made Hermione smirk quite evilly. Alecto raised one eyebrow as she saw that Hermione had an evil smirk that plastered on her face.

"Yes?" Alecto questioned, seeing Hermione about to continue.

"And I'm proud to be one! I don't need the order!" Hermione yelled, still smirking widely. That made Alecto smirk widely.

"That's a good girl. So, I've got a huge plan about to take place in a few days on how to break out of here, so I can reunite with my brother, Amycus. Do you maybe wanna break out with me so we can finally be with our true master? Eh? That's if you actually want to, Granger." Alecto explained, glancing up and down the corridor for any sign of guards or dementors every now and then. Hermione just smirked.

"Yeah, I'd love to!" Hermione shrieked happily yet evilly.

'I don't need the order anymore, they threw me in this hell hole. Little miss know-it-all bookworm has just become badass Granger girl.' Hermione thought to herself, chuckling privately about the nickname that she just made for herself.