(46) - a new Hermione

Draco ran up to Hermione and looked directly in her saddened eyes.

"What are you doing here 'Mione!? You have to leave!" Draco whispered. Before Draco could walk towards the door with Hermione protesting behind, Voldemort spoke up.

"She is one of us again Draco. She claims to be here so that she could see you. And she thought the only way to do that was to rejoin. She won't be going anywhere." Voldemort explained.

"My lord? Are you going to tell them about the plan?" Bellatrix asked from further down the table somewhere.

"Ah yes! Thank you Bella. Take a seat you two." Voldemort gestured to the two empty seats in between Bellatrix and Narcissa. Hermione sat in between Bellatrix and Draco, and Draco sat in between Narcissa and Hermione. "Lucius and.. Hm... Who volunteers to take Granger into the drawing room for the spell?" Voldemort asked.

Several hands around the table shot up, and Voldemort scanned over the table. He pointed his wand hand near the end of the table.

"Lucius and Yaxley. Take Miss Granger to do the spell." Voldemort instructed. Lucius and Yaxley stood up and grabbed one of Hermione's arms each. Then they both pulled her out of the room. Hermione got one last glance at Draco before she exited the room.

"What are you going to do to me?" Hermione asked as she was forced into a chair in the corner of the room and tied down to it.

"Try not to move too much." Yaxley sneered and raised his wand to Hermione's head. Hermione started to panic but tried to not show it.

"Stay calm Miss Granger. This won't hurt." Lucius whispered and then gestured Yaxley to do the spell already.

"Stay still. Obliviate!!" Yaxley exclaimed. Half of Hermione's memory slowly disappeared, and then Voldemort strutted into the room.

"Yaxley!! How much of her memory did you erase!?" Voldemort asked. Yaxley and Lucius both bowed their heads slightly at Voldemort.

"She doesn't remember her friends and her Hogwarts house. But she does remember being with Draco and wanting to be a death eater because she wanted to kill, not because of Draco. We'll make sure that Hermione gets placed into Slytherin because we have an idea." Yaxley explained.

"And what is that idea may I ask?" Voldemort questioned.

"Narcissa and I created a spell last week. It can create personal new appearances and personalities. And we can make it so she will have a new name and, if you want, we can make her think that she is your daughter my lord." Lucius explained. Then Hermione spoke up.

"But.. My lord.. You are not my father!" Hermione stated. Voldemort let out a quiet laugh.

"Do it Lucius. If people think she is my daughter, it'll make people fear her. We'll send her to where Potter and the Weasley boy must be, and then she'll go to Hogwarts but she'll meet up with us before we attack Hogwarts." Voldemort ordered. Both of the death eaters nodded and Lucius flicked his wand, untying the ropes around Hermione and the chair.

"Hold her still Yazley. I'll cast the spell." Lucius whispered and raised her wand to Hermione. Yaxley nodded and held Hermione still from her shoulders. "Nouvera livre." Lucius hissed. Hermione rose off of her feet.

"Lucius? Is that meant to happen?" Narcissa asked as she entered the room, followed by everyone else.

"No! It's her... The spell... My lord, her ancestors are the peverells. It's taking the strong glamour charm and personality charm off!" Lucius yelled. Hermione continued to rise as a strong ball of light surrounded her.

"But glamour charms have been removed from people before! But not once has it done this!!" Bellatrix shouted. Everyone else didn't have a reply to what it was doing, so they just stared up at Hermione. No one could see her anymore because the ball of light completely surrounded her. And then her appearance changed.

Her hair became jet black and became shorter. It only went up to her shoulders, and it was silky and wavy. Her skin became paler and her eyes become a metallic silver. Her eyelashes became much darker. She looked beautiful! And then the light surrounding her disappeared and Hermione fell to the ground.

"W-What happened to me? Father??" Hermione looked at Voldemort and then at Draco. "Draco? Draco!" Hermione ran up to Draco and hugged him.

"What do you remember 'Mione?" Draco asked.

"I remember bullying this second year last year for calling me a rotten dark Slytherin princess. And then I brought him into the ROR and used the cruciatus on him. And then over the holidays, I was ordered to help kill Harry Potter. What's happening to me? Father, why am I here? Why can't I remember getting here!?" Hermione cried out.

"Never mind that. Everyone? Please exit the room.. I need a word with just my daughter and Draco." Voldemort stated. Everyone nodded and left the room.

"What do you need father?" Hermione asked as she twirled a strand of her short wavy black hair around her finger.

"We are going to attack Hogwarts at the end of the year. We will kill Harry Potter and everyone will join us! But I need both of your help." Voldemort began. "I need you two to go with Scabior and the other snatchers through the forest. I've been given news that Harry Potter and the one of the Weasley boys are staying somewhere deep in the forest." Voldemort explained.

"What do you want us to do with them if us and the snatchers find them my lord?" Draco asked.

"Bring them straight here to Malfoy Manor. Someone will call me over there so i can see Potter face to face. That's only if you find him though! If you don't, we'll have to wait until the final battle to kill Potter once and for all!" Voldemort yelled.

"That's a perfect plan father. When do we leave?" Hermione questioned. Voldemort turned to her.

"Good question. You and Draco will meet Scabior and the snatchers tomorrow morning at 9:00am sharp. From there, you will go into the forest and pick up anyone you can find. Everyone who is not Potter and Weasley, bring them to the ministry. Only Potter and Weasley will come here!" Voldemort told his 'daughter'. Draco and Hermione nodded. "Very well. Draco, could you escort Hermione to her room my boy?" Draco led Hermione up the stairs of Malfoy manor.