(29) - St. Mungos and meetings

"She looks terrible." Pansy stated.

"Well of course we does!" Harry said.

"Stop your play fights! I need my 'Mione."

"She'll wake up Draco, promise."

"When, Ginny!? Hermione... Hermione please."

Hermione stirred in her sleep, making everyone fall silent. Hermione moved around again as she started mumbling something.

"No, please no... DON'T HURT ME, I BEG YOU! PLEASE! No!!!!!" Hermione screamed at the top of her lungs as her eyes shot up. Then, Hermione sat up quicker than you could blink and she burst into tears. Ginny immediately ran to Hermione's side, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Hermione... It's okay. 'Mione, it was just a nightmare. You're safe." Ginny comforted Hermione as she let Hermione sob on her shoulder.

"What happened? Where am I? Where's Draco? I want to talk to Draco!!" Hermione yelled, sitting up as she wiped away her tears. Draco rushed to Hermione's side.

"I'm here 'Mione, I'm so glad you're okay." Draco whispered, pulling Hermione into a tight embrace. Hermione started to sob again into Draco's chest.

"Draco... I hate these nightmares... Make them stop! Please! I can't handle them anymore!" Hermione screeched, sobbing louder and louder.

"I'm sorry Hermione... They'll stop, I'm sure of it." Draco made an attempt to comfort her without screwing it up. Draco wasn't exactly the best at the comfort.

"Okay, th-thanks... What day is it?" Hermione asked, sitting backwards as she looked in between all of her friends.

"Oh, it's 5th January. When you got knocked unconscious, you had a terrible concussion and so you have been out for a few days. All of us kept going home to eat and sleep, and returned each day, but Draco refused to leave your side." Pansy explained, sitting down on the chair on the left of Hermione's bed.

"Wait, seriously!? We go back to Hogwarts in two days, the 7th! When am I allowed to leave?" Hermione questioned, looking mostly at Draco, Ginny and Blaise to the right of her bed, and then at Pansy, Ron and Harry to the left of her bed.

"The healer said you could leave as soon as you wake up, as long as you are accompanied home with a friend to make sure you get home fine without you getting dizzy or fainting." Ron explained, leaning backwards against the wall.

"Okay, then can someone please take me back to the manor? I need to pack." Hermione whispered, standing up from the bed but ends up falling. Draco managed to catch her and sit her back on the bed.

"Fine, lets go. But be careful." Draco said, grabbing hold of Hermione's hand as he apparated them away, the others also apparated soon after, Harry and Ginny went to sign Hermione out of st. Mangos.

When everyone arrived at the manor, Hermione almost fell over from the apparition, but Pansy helped her steady herself. Then Pansy went upstairs with Hermione to help her pack.

"Hermione... How are you feeling?" Pansy asked as she got Hermione's Gryffindor robes and put them neatly in her bag.

"Not the best, but I'll be alright. Wait, ah! Oh damn! My dark mark is burning!" Hermione exclaimed, clutching onto her left forearm.

"It's the dark lord! Go apparate to him, your dark mark will guide your apparation to him straight away!" Pansy exclaimed. Hermione nodded, waved goodbye and apparated away.

When Hermione's feet hit the cold hard concrete, she glanced around to see where she was. It turns out that Hermione was in a forest in the middle of no where.

"Hello?" Hermione called out, cautiously turning around with her hand itching for her wand in her back pocket.

"Hermione? 'Mione over here!" A voice yelled, Draco's voice, as he rushed towards his girlfriend and hugged her.

"Where's the dark lord? Did you feel the same pain in your arm?" Hermione questioned into his chest, not wanting to stop the hug.

"I'm right here Miss Granger. And Mr Malfoy, so nice that you could both come." Voldemort's voice echoed around the forest as he emerged from around some trees.

"What do you need us for my lord?" Hermione asked, bowing slightly.

"It has come to my attention that you were injured on new years, we have captured your attacker and he will die a slow and painful death for that, don't you worry. Now, I have a plan of how we could get the elder wand, and I need you both for it. On the 30th of June, in six months, we will need you both to of fixed the vanishing cabinet by then so death eaters could enter Hogwarts, then you both must kill Dumbledore. If you don't, there will be serious punishments and consequences, such as torture and/or death." Voldemort smiled very evilly.

"Yes, of course my lord. We will be honored to kill Dumbledore! Is that all? May we be excused master?" Hermione asked, looking slightly frightened.

"Yes, you both may go. But you must kill Dumbledore on June 30th at night on the astronomy tower. Don't. Forget." Voldemort whispered before the two Hogwarts students apparated away.

"Wow okay. We both have to kill one of the best wizards of all time unless we want to die! Why does life hate me so much!? I can't kill Dumbledore!" Hermione groaned, pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Relax, it'll be okay. I promise. The sooner Voldemort gets the elder wand, then it'll be a lot easier for the both of us. Okay?" Draco mumbled, sitting down on the sofa as he leant backwards on it, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"Okay okay. I'm just scared, you know? I joined this 'squad' just to protect my parents! Then Voldemort killed them anyway!!! Now I can't escape being a death eater because of this stupid mark engraved into my left arm forever! I never wanted any of this!!" Hermione yelled so loudly that almost everyone in the manor had entered the living room. Draco stood up and walked over to hug Hermione, letting Hermione just mumble into his chest.

"It'll be fine, we'll figure it out. We always do." Draco made an attempt to reassure her. Hermione lifted her head up from Draco's chest and pulled away from him, wiping some tears that managed to escape.

"Okay... I hope so. Somewhere inside of me, I would rather die than be a part of this. But i know that even though I'm a Gryffindor, and Gryffindors are supposed to be strong and ambitious, I'm terrified of Voldemort and would still do anything to stop him from hurting me." Hermione explained in her shaky voice.

"It's okay 'Mione, it's okay to be scared. But we'll make sure Voldemort can get that elder wand after June 30th, and it'll be one step closer to Pot--Harry killing Voldemort and making this all over." Draco comforted Hermione, going in for another hug. They didn't actually even notice the crowd of the people in the manor who had just watched everything.