Epilogue 3

Hermione stood in the kitchen of the burrow with a mirror placed in front of her while Luna and Fleur were doing Hermione's hair and Ginny and Lavender were fussing over Hermione's makeup. (pictures at the end of the chapter.)

When the four girls finally finished with Hermione, they all stepped back to admire their handiwork. Just as Molly Weasley and Jean Granger ran in.

"Wow! Hermione dear, you look stunning! I can't believe you are getting married today!" Molly yelled excitedly.

"Even if it is to Malfoy." Ginny mumbled jokingly.

"Is Scorp and Toria ready?" Hermione asked while flattening down her dress. Jean came over and pulled her daughter into a loose hug, trying not to mess up Hermione's hair, makeup and dress.

"Relax 'Mione! Scorpy and Tori are with Cissa and Audrey getting ready, they are nearly finished and then we can get this wedding going. Okay? Victoria's flower basket is with them too, and Cissa has hold of the rings." Jean explained. Hermione's daughter Victoria and Victoria's twin brother Scorpius were six years old. And then Hermione also had another little girl called Lyra Aquila who was two, almost three. Lyra was going to sit in the stands with Molly. Victoria was the flower girl and Scorpius was the little ring bearer.

Ginny was Hermione's maid of honour. Luna, Lavender and Pansy were the bridesmaids. Draco's best man was Blaise, and the grooms men were Ron, Harry and Neville. All of the kids stayed with Molly, Fleur, Audrey and the other Weasley members.

Audrey and Narcissa then came into the room with all of the kids.

"Scorpius and Victoria are ready! And Draco is waiting up on the isle. Are you ready 'Mione?" Audrey asked.

"Yep, I'm ready! But where's my dad!?" Hermione questioned.

"I'm here honey. No need to stress! Lets do this thing." Kevin joked, entering the room. Hermione sighed in excitement of getting married and Kevin took her arm. Just as the music started.

Pansy, Lavender and Luna went out first with Victoria skipping in front, sprinkling flower petals on the floor in her beautiful dress. Then Scorpius went out with the rings placed on a pillow in his hands, and then Ginny went out.

Finally, Hermione and Kevin headed out as everyone stood up and looked at Hermione and her dress in awe. But Draco was the worst. Draco had his jaw dropped so low that it could've been touching the floor, and his eyes were as wide as golf balls.

Hermione reached the front to the alter, letting her Dad kiss her on the cheek and then walk to his seat at the front. Hermione smiled at Draco and Draco took Hermione's hands in his.

"You look beautiful." Draco muttered to Hermione. Hermione just smiled in return and her cheeks became even more pink than they already were.

The officiant then began to talk.

"Friends, family.. Thank you all for being here to witness this magnificent event! The day we bring together Hermione Granger-Peverell and Draco Malfoy. These two are perfect for eachother. And I know I speak for everyone here when I say that I wish both of you a lifetime of happiness! Who has the rings?" The officiant asked. Scorpius nervously stepped forward with the pillow and the officiant took the rings off. The officiant passed one ring to Hermione and one ring to Draco. "Now lets proceed to the vows! Lets start with the bride."

"Draco... You and I didn't get along the first time we met! And by that, I mean that we were basically enemies! And then in sixth year, we met in an unusual way that made us spend some more time together whether we liked it or not. And i saw another side to you that i never noticed before, and that's when i started to fall for you. Hard. And then i realised that you felt the same and then i fell completely in love with you! If myself now went over to my eleven year old self and told them that I would be married to Draco Malfoy, my former enemy, and have three beautiful children with him, I would've called them mental and asked if they needed to go to St. Mungos. All I'm trying to say is I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you, and I love you so so much Malfoy!" Hermione finished, slipping the wedding ring onto Draco's finger.