(47) - snatchers

"Goodbye father. I'll see you soon!" Hermione exclaimed as she exited Malfoy Manor.

"Goodbye Hermione, keep an eye out for Potter!" Voldemort instructed. Hermione nodded and waved goodbye. She intertwined her fingers with Draco's and followed Scabior and the snatchers out of the gates of Malfoy manor. They all apparated to somewhere in the forbidden forest.

"I'll go this way! Don't forget to call if you find anybody! Anyone except Potter and the Weasley boy, take them to the ministry. Take Potter and Weasley to Malfoy manor! Yeah?" Scabior explained.

"I'll go with Scabior and Draco. You other three can go to the other side of the forest." Hermione stated. Everyone simply nodded and apparated to places in the forest. They walked further into the forest in the middle of the day, and Scabior managed to find an old man. He took the man to the ministry and then they continued their search.

Hermione heard something. Like the muffled sounds of a radio playing. "Draco? Can you hear that?" Hermione whispered. Before she even bothered to listen to Draco's reply, Hermione took off with a sprint further into the forest, with Scabior and Draco trying to catch up to her. Until Hermione saw a tent in the distance, and she could make out a figure sitting outside it. Hermione squinted her eyes and saw that it was Harry.

"Guys! Draco! I've found Potter!" Hermione squealed.

"Good job Grang-- errr i mean Riddle!" Scabior said, walking over to Hermione with Draco. Hermione looked back at Harry and Ron and saw that they were walking away from their tent. Hermione ran closer and hid behind a tree where Harry couldn't see her, but Hermione could hear him. Harry turned to Ron.

"Oi Ron! Have you heard from 'Mione since she left us?" Harry asked. Hermione snuck up behind Harry.

"No I haven-- Hermione!?!?" Ron screamed. Harry span around in alarm to find Hermione leaning casually against a tree.

"That is Riddle to you, Weasley. I don't let anyone below me call me by my first name." Hermione spat. Harry and Ron's eyes widened.

"Hermione? Riddle? Weasley? Below you? What!?" Harry spluttered.

"That's right Potter! Call me Riddle, I only let people like you call me by my last name." Hermione sneered.

"But Hermione... You're not a--" Harry began. But was cut off when Draco and Scabior showed up. Draco grabbed Ron from behind, and Hermione took this as a cue to go and grab Harry. "Hermione!? Why are you here!? Draco!? S-Scabior!? What are you doing?" Ron questioned.

"Silence, Weasley!" Hermione hissed. It looked like Draco had quickly handed Ron a note, but Hermione shrugged it off. "Lets go guys." Hermione whispered to Draco and Scabior, and then apparated away with Harry. They arrived at Malfoy Manor and was greeted by Bellatrix and Narcissa.

"Ahh, you bought company! Hermione, take them both to the dungeons at once!" Bellatrix yelled as Harry and Ron were dragged into the manor. Hermione pushed them both into the cellar and looked the door, but not until she grabbed the wands off of them.

"The dark lord, my Father, will be here soon to finish you off Potter." Hermione spat, and then strutted back up the steps from the dungeon.

Ron suddenly remembered the note in his pocket that Draco had handed him. He pulled it out and unfolded it.

Dear Ron,

I'm sorry. About everything. But I'm here to inform you of important news. First... Yes, Hermione is a Deatheater again. She only joined to see me, it was the only way. Sorry I couldn't talk her out of it like i tried.

Second... If Hermione acts different to you, it's because she is under a permanent spell. I am so so sorry!! She's been mind-switched. So she'll think her whole life is different. She thinks she is Hermione Riddle, Voldemort's daughter, when she's obviously not! That's why she is acting like another Voldemort!

Third... Hermione is an ACTUAL Pureblood, not a muggle born. We found out that Hermione's ancestor is one of the peverell brothers. I know right? It's a huge shock!

Anyway... I thought I should let you know these! And if you are reading this, you have been caught. So I thought that I should let you know that I'll get you out. And try anything i can to get Hermione riddle back to Hermione Granger!

-Draco M.

"Harry! Look!" Ron called. Harry grabbed the letter from Ron and scanned through it.

"Wow...."

Meanwhile...

Hermione sat in a chair beside Draco, watching Bellatrix question Scabior and the snatchers while they waited for the right moment to summon the dark lord. Until Hermione felt a random pain shoot through her head. They had been happening a lot, but Hermione just shrugged it off. But that was until it got so bad that the pain shot through Hermione's whole body that she gave a loud scream and fell to the floor.

"I- a vision... Flashback..." Hermione stuttered under her breath as her vision blurred. She was entering a type of flashback.

Hermione let out one more ear piercing scream and then finally stumbled to her feet. She went over to the centre of the drawing room to get everyone's attention, and raised her wand at Bellatrix, which shocked everyone.

"Miss Riddle? What on earth are you doing?" A death eater near the back questioned. This made Hermione's glare harden and her grip tighten on her wand.

"I am Hermione Granger. So don't you ever call me a Riddle again! Or I'll make your life a living hell. So you better let my best friends go from the dungeon or you lot are really gonna get hurt. NO ONE messes with my friends, understand? STUPIFY!!!" Hermione hissed as Bellatrix flew backwards into the wall behind her.

Everyone gasped and raised their wands at Hermione. But unsurprisingly, Draco walked over and stood in front of Hermione to protect her, raising his wand at the deatheaters. But surprisingly, Narcissa and even Lucius joined Draco and stood protectively in front of Hermione.

"I'm glad your back to you, Miss Granger." Draco muttered to Hermione without even turning to face her. But Hermione could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm glad I'm back too Mr Malfoy." Hermione replied with her own smirk.

"On my count..." Draco mumbled.

"1."

"2."

"3!!!"

"STUPEFY!!!" Narcissa, Lucius, Draco and Hermione all shot the spell at the same time. There was seven death eaters, and four of them flew backwards from being hit by the spell, the other three blocked the spell.

Spells flew back and forth until all of the bad death eaters were spread across the room. Two were thrown into cracked walls, four were severely injured with lots of blood surrounding them, and the other one was hung up onto the chandelier by his shirt.

"Draco! We need to get Harry and Ron!" Hermione yelled and ran down towards the dungeons.