Chapter Two- Whiskey and Vodka

Albert 👆👆👆

Albert Wesker Pov

The moment she left I headed for the bar because my answer was received. She was still in love with Kennedy and I honestly could not blame her.

While Kennedy was worth loving I was not. While I relied on my fist Kennedy was better at controlling his temper.

While Leon and I were similar in not wanting to show our emotions Leon was better at expressing his feelings for Claire. He knew how to treat a lady, I only knew how to bring forth pain.

I sucked my teeth slightly, me staring at the bartender who was staring at me for a while now. If this was not customer service then I knew not what customer service was.

"What can I get you handsome?" She asked and I flicked my wrist before speaking.

"Whiskey is fine" I replied faltly and she nodded as she headed off to retrieve my requested drink.

She returned rather quickly, an entire bottle of whiskey being placed before me. She gave a small smile.

"You look like you need the entire bottle" she stated softly and it escaped my lips before I could even stop it.

"Thank you, keep the change", I froze after the words were issued. What the hell had gotten into me?

Did I just thank this woman? Further more did I just tip this woman?

I took a huge swing of my drink, my inner voice urging me to look across the room. My eyes remained fixed, my teeth now bare.

So Redfeild walked out on me and I end up running into the wife of her older brother. Jill Fucking Valentine.

Was my luck good or what?

What the hell was the brunette doing in a bar anyhow? Did she not have a husband.

Didn't married couple fuck all the time?

I looked away from her, my eyes fixed on my hand and what was in it.

A ring. The kind of ring many women would want but only those dating the wealthiest of men received.

Yet Claire was able to strike rejection.

Was my proposal that awful she had to issue and instant rejection? Would she rather being proposed to somewhere more romantic?

Was that it?

Was it our age difference that scared her? As if, the fact that she rode my cock like her best motorcycle my age never seemed to bother her.

With a small sigh I glanced up to find Jill zooming in on me with her eyes. I rolled my eyes behind dark shades, another heavy drink being taken.

If she should continue like this my whiskey bottle will be connecting with her forehead soon. I fought the urge not to growl because the woman next to me looked half decent.

The last thing I need was for someone to inform the captain that their was a wolf aboard his ship.

Claire and I had an undying passion for each other, she knew this, I knew this. Then why the hell was she so afraid to spend the rest of her life with me?

Why is it she makes me feel so stupid for wanting to make her my wife?

I glanced up once more, Jill no longer seated before me. I smirked, so she finally got the message and chose to leave before anything 'unfortunate' should happen to her.

A wise choice for her to leave. She bad a brain as opposed to her husband.

I took another sip but the moment I placed the bottle down I felt my shades leaving my face. I was up before I knew it, me fisting a small wrist as I stared down at a slightly startled Jill.

Apparently I was incorrect. She was also a damn fool.

She glanced at the glasses in her right hand before staring up at me. I released her, a brow now slightly raised.

"My apologies sir, I thought you were someone else" it was in that moment I realized that my eyes was were blue and not the amber she was used to.

While I worked with Jill for years she never knew what my real eyes looked like. Let's just say I never liked my eyes even before I had pierced Birkin's virus within me.

I retrieved my shades and return the item to my eyes as I sat.

"You seem as though you had seen a ghost Mrs Redfeild" I stated before taking a sip of my alcoholic beverage. She choked, me turning to face her where amber flashed behind dark shades.

*****

"Actually I'd knock you out too...only difference is I'd used one of the car's tires" Jill told me and I gave her a firm look as she threw her shot down.

She surely knew how to make a bad situation worst.

"She could have easily said no. A proposal has two answers, yes or no" I hissed as I was now having my third bottle, Jill giving my bottle a rough stare.

"But she never did give you an answer" Jill stated firmly.

"Actually she did..." I stated, the words tasting bitter on my tongue.

"Claire loves you but to be quite honest Wesker your timing was rather poor. She's still in the process of healing" Jill informed me as she indicated to the bartender that she was now done drinking.

I took my final sip, another bottle being ordered and Jill rolled her eyes. How could my timing be poor?

Unless...

"She's still in love with Kennedy" I mumbled as my world was slowly becoming a blur. Jill saddened.

"Well they were married and he is the father of her son" Jill stated firmly and honestly that was like slap in the face.

"And who am I? The guy she fucks for fun?" I asked as a strange feeling filled me. Jealousy and pain.

"Wesker I never said she loved Leon more than you. We all know who she chose but Claire needs time to heal. As her future husband its best if you give her that" she stated as my eyes dimed, me rocking to a strange song slightly.

Jill blinked.

"Are you rocking to Macarenea?" it was in that moment I caught myself, me standing immediately. Jill too followed, fingers snapping and hips swaying.

I glanced at her over my shoulder.

"And just were do you think you are going?" I asked and she swayed her hips until she was now next to me.

"Walking you to your room of course. That's unless you want to stay here and continue dancing" she teased and I grit my teeth.

"Dancing is a pass time for humans. There is no need for me to pass such a precious resource" I hissed and Jill hummed.

"If you say so" she stated as she guestured for me to lead the way. Maybe just maybe pretending to be another man when she removed the shades was not a bad idea.

And there goes chapter two ;)

How was Jill and Wesker's meeting?

Do vote and leave those comments please :)