Chapter Sixty- Heaven Meets Hell

Claire's POV

I closed the door before Wesker could get close enough. By the sound I heard the door connected with his nose perfectly.

"Fuck!" He grabbed, my imagination sending me to pictures the blonde holding his nose. The door did a great job indeed.

Well at least I called it a door because if my husband chose to be persistent he could move the thing aside with just one hand. Deep down I actually wanted him to.

I wanted him to express that I was the only woman worthy of his every emotion. I wanted him to tell me he failed and showed me that he was sorry for hurting the way he did.

I wanted to feel his lips on my neck and eventually between my thighs. I want him to make love to me but the pain in my chest was greater than the urge.

He was going to have sex with a woman he swore he felt nothing for.

While I was suspicious of Ada and the blonde what I saw was enough to break me. Sure, she was the one to initiate the first move based on the Ada I knew but what hurt was the fact that he prolonged it.

I groaned, can't cry, not with him standing by the door at least.

His back was to me but it did not take a genius to figure out what was happening. Ada was relaxed, her face showing that she was enjoying whatever she was receiving.

His hand was positioned between her legs, Ada trying her best to keep quiet as her eyes remained closed. My brother was to busy knocking boards to see a damn thing.

Wesker's free hand moved back and forth, Ada's heels on the verge of hitting the floor. Jill who was next to me froze as bitter spit developed in my throat.

Jill eyes me before eyeing the scene before her.

I blink after what seemed like forever and when the first aid kit fell from my hand I jerked. That's when he finally faxed me with wide amber eyes.

I almost choked on the horrific reflection, my eyes falling on the shadow at the base of the door. He was still here for reasons unknown to me.

"Go away" I begged, my eyes now moist. So much for not wanting to cry in his presence.

"I cannot with what I did to you" he replied and the fact that his voice didn't break or quiver only made me doubt his feelings.

He did not give a damn.

"Then if you know what you have done to me that is the perfect reason for you to go away" I cried, my knees to my chest.

*****

I was the first one to get up because the room my brother occupied was close and Ada was still sleeping on the sofa in the main room. I took my gaze from her immediately because by stating I only felt worst.

I cracked a few joints because sleeping in a child's bed was the most uncomfortable thing to do. My entire spinal cord gained a new shape and it was a painful one.

The bed was way to small for my liking.

I headed for the shower, my eyes reflecting tiredness in the bathroom's mirror. I released a heavy sigh, so much for crying myself to sleep.

I toyed with my messy hair, my ponytail gone to the land of the undead. I looked like a zombie with refined skin.

My eyes fell on the tub, a man's figure bringing me to my senses as my fingers lingered in the strap of my blouse. I approached cautiously, my fingers removing his most valuable possession carefully.

His eyes were closed, his chest giving slow movements of slumber. I felt like knocking his teeth out but the thought was a waste of time because I would only break my hand.

I chewed the inside of my cheek, my hand resting on the faucet while my eyes didn't leave his sleeping face. I turned the tap on, Wesker jerking from sleep immediately only to gaze up at me.

Curse him.

Curse him for having a perfect body, one that wet clothing looked good on not to mention his very masculine face. One that blonde wet hair worked well with.

"I would like to shower" was all I said because in times like these, common courtesy had to be forgotten. His face was like that of a child, his eyes blue as he gazed up at me.

"After your bath can we talk?" He asked and I felt bad for saying this but I had to. If I wanted to avoid a flight it was the best thing to say.

"No" it was one worded and while Wesker was famous for it he despise the action. A sick part of me wanted him to placed his hand around my throat and kiss me.

Maybe he could take it further and help me undress and fuck me against the cold wall of the shower. I was angry, I was completely angry at my lover.

He gazed at me as he made his way from the tub, his tall figure hovering over me for a moment. He lift his hand to touch my face and I was disappointed when he didn't.

"I'm sorry" was what he gave and it was quite evident that he was not used to saying those two words. With that said he gave me the privacy needed, my clothes falling to the floor.

Cold water engulfed me, my warm tears going well with it as my nipples stood firm due to the temperature. I glared at the bottles before me and while we found three zombies in this house I sure as hell knew they did not feel like showering.

Safe for me I guess.

"Claire hurry up please, I got semen between my legs" and I froze in the shower, my eyes on the shower gently resting in my hand.

"For crying out loud Jill! Stop making me picture you and my brother in bed!" I yelled, Jill finding my anoyance amusing.

Vote and comment on that chapter please :)