Chapter Eight- Liability

Albert Wesker👆👆👆

Albert's POV

The man before me smiled, Ada glancing at me for a reason only I knew. Ada thought of it as a stupid move for not taking Claire with me because in situations like this one, the red head was stubborn.

Ada was indeed correct. Claire could be referred to as the thorn in my side. If I wanted to move fast Claire would always be that one thing to slow me down.

Why was it so hard for her to follow a simple instruction?

"This woman will be the death of you, you know that right?" Ada hissed as she kept her gun raised and aimed at the enemy. I bared may teeth as I stared at the only person that meant something to me.

Her eyes were glossy.

"I am aware of the power she holds" I told Ada, my gun also raised and aimed at the man above Claire. For the longest while the red head could not meet my gaze because she knew how much she had angered me.

How can she be so stupid? I gave her one instruction.

"Well hello Mr. Wesker, back from the dead I see" the man above Claire stated bitterly and while it was supposed to sound like he was thrilled to see me it didn't quite sound that way.

Far from it actually. My death was now something that made many bitter.

"Yes, in the flesh" I hissed before I bared my teeth. The man simply smiled, Claire being pulled from the floor by the hair.

"Drop your weapon" he hissed as he held a gun to Claire's head. Ada gave me a harsh stare, her eyes slapping me in the ways she would want to.

"Sorry boss but this ass only drops in the bedroom" Ada hissed as she kept her guns raised.

"Do as he says" was my simple command, Ada eyeing me as though I had suddenly gone mad.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" Ada hissed and the look I gave her was enough to have her guns falling to the floor.

"I'm quite sane Miss Wong" I hissed as I threw my guns to the floor. Ada gave a distasteful glare.

"You do know that we gave up the small advantage we had by surrendering our weapons right?" she blabbed on, the final nerve within me wrecking.

"Miss Wong?" I asked bitterly, my fist clenching and unclenching.

"Yes?" She responded bitterly.

"Close your mouth and cooperate before close it permanently and make you cooperate" I hissed, my eyes fixed on the man and woman before me.

"Ooooh, a man who takes charge, I like it" the bastard that held onto Claire carried on.

"We did as you asked, hand her over you piece of shit" I hissed, my fist now clenched.

"If you are not a fucking fool Albert I honestly don't know what a fucking fool is" the man hissed as he tugged Claire's hair. I grit my teeth at the face she made.

"I kept my end of the bargain" I growled bitterly.

"Too bad...on your knees...now " he hissed and Ada threw her hands in the air.

"Oh hell no! I gave up my guns and I should toss my pride aside too?" Ada carried on and I simply got on my knees, my eyes fixed on Ada's six inch selletioes.

She followed my gaze without making it obvious whole she didn't allow the smile to form her eyes smiled for her. This one of the many reasons I enjoyed working with the Asian woman because she knew how to follow an instruction even before that instruction was given.

"Well you see mister, there is no way I'm getting on my knees after walking around in these shoes all day" Ada hissed. The man gave her a once over.

"Amusing...on your knees...now!" He yelled, Ada removing her shoes in aggression. I glared at Claire before glaring at the floor, Claire's eyes showing me that she understood clearly.

Ada tossed her heels forward, the Asian woman landing on her stomach the moment both shoe made a heavy connection. I mimicked her actions in peferfection and so did Claire.

Coughs filled the air along with a sense black layer of smoke. My shades added me in finding Claire swiftly, the red head being pulled closed to me as I crawled away from smoke and stray bullets.

The moment we were able to run we ran, Ada leading the way and clearing our path via the means of bullet and blood. My hold tightened on Claire's wrist, the woman's face showing she knew how pissed I was.

"They are here" Ada informed us and if I wasn't quick enough Ada would have slid right off the ship and into the ocean due to a spillage. I groaned, my body pressed against iron as I stated down at two women who were staring up at me.

To be quite honest this kind of pressure was tearing me apart.

"Wesker..." Ada groaned as she glared at the water below her, Claire tightened her hold on me.

"Hold on, both of you" I yelled as I tried to pull both women upwards. I failed.

"Release me, I can see the pressure building and pretty soon there will be men behind you!" Ada yelled.

"No, be quiet" I growled.

"She's right, your body can't handle that kind of pressure!" Claire yelled.

"I said no!" I yelled bitterly.

"Would you listen for once in your god damn life!" Ada yelled and before I could make a decision a decision was made for me.

Short but spicy :)

Do vote and comment please;)