Chapter Nineteen- Immigration and Customs

Claire's POV

The moment warm hands fell on my lips and my hand gripped leather I screamed. My scream was Muffled however, my eyes falling on blue.

Wesker's face was strict as usual while he stared down at me, his eyes saying that he had a reason behind all this. Well then...

The hell? Why was my husband leading me to my demise so soon?

Did he not realize that I was aggressively pulled from sleep?

Seeing that I had calmed fully my lips finally got their freedom, Wesker placing a finger to his lips to indicate that my silence continue. I stared in utter silence, if he was going to explain what's going on now would be the right time to do so.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled, Wesker's face twitching as he glared down at me.

"Be quiet" he hissed and I glared daggers at him. Did this man just tell me to shut up?

"Don't tell me to shut up when you almost gave me a damn heart attack!" I yelled only for him to cover my mouth once again, lips close to my ear.

"Never have I met a woman who speaks as much as you do. Why would I take sick pleasure in jerking you from sleep...jerk you to slumber maybe but not from it" he stated in a firm tone, my inner thigh throbbing from the last of his remark.

Seeing that I had calmed again his hand came off my lips slowly. I gazed up at him beyond my long lashes.

"Immigration and Customs" the moment he said that my heart went into over drive. So a bad situation is now extremely worst.

If they held onto us we were all done for. Doomed and probably imprisoned for life.

"Shit! How the hell did they find us" my own statement surprised me because to be quite honest I now sounded like a criminal.

I sounded like I was the one responsibile for each and every crime the ICE aimed to correct. This could not be good.

Would I eventually become what Wesker was? Would I become his partner in crime?

"Call your dumbass brother because his situation is a bit more difficult than ours...the offsprings may kill him quicker than a bullet" Wesker stated and I dialed Chris while Wesker prepared himself for battle.

The phone was answered on the second ring, my hands shaking as all I could think of was the little girls.

"Well hello, hand yourselves over and this should be quite easy" came a firm female voice, the girls were heard screaming in the background. Jill was just like any mother, begging for her children's safety even if it meant the sacrifice of her own.

I froze, both my ears and body were numb.

Seeing the look on my face Wesker grabbed my phone and break it. I on the other hand grabbed one of the guns in his possession and headed for my brother's room.

"Shit!" He yelled as he came after me as soon as realization sunk in.

******

I groaned as Wesker held me firm against  his chest, his gaze fixed before him as darkness consumed us. He had us in this position for about ten minutes now, his chest rising and falling slowly.

The moment I ran off I hadn't made it far because before I could get anywhere his speed and strength stopped me. I was in Ada's bedroom before I could even blink.

Closing the door of Ada's unoccupied room he still kept his hand on my mouth, his ear against the door for a short moment. Sure I wanted to shove him the hell away from me and go after my brother but in such a scenario I still would not have gotten far.

He would come after me. He would always come after me.

Slowly he took his hand away from my lips, his gaze still fixed as he lowered so that his lips could meet my ear. He touched the gun that resided on my hip, the gun I stole from him earlier.

"I will ensure no one leaves this vessel in a horrific condition...I will solve our little problem but you have to promise me something..." he told me, my gaze meeting the door of the closet I was in.

"Wesker I..."

"Listen. You will stay here...stubborn as you may be woman you remain right here and if anything besides me, my men or persons you are familiar with walk through that room door and opens this closet...you fucking kill it." He told me.

He spun me to face him harshly, his tongue in my mouth before I even knew my mouth was open, my hands clawing his arm. He made animalistic sound, my inner throbbing as he gave my ass a rough squeeze.

"I love you Claire" he told me as he removed his shades, his eyes telling me the exact three words that left his lips.

"Come back to me...to us" I stated as I held my stomach Wesker going on his knees to kiss my stomach. Something inside me ignited, a large spark of hope and unconditional love.

This man was changing...slowly he was changing to a better man and to know that I was the woman who contributed to this, I'm thankful.

He stood, a firm nod given as he removed his gun. The moment he exited the closet and close the door I buried myself deeper into Ada's hanging hooker attire.

Sitting with my back against the wall, hidden by garments I held onto my gun firmly, sounding shots from outdoors filling my ear.

Such a short chapter and I do apologize sincerely. Vote and comment please, see you all in the next chapter ;)