Chapter Twenty One- Bitterness

Claire Redfeild👆👆👆

Claire's POV

I stared at Alex who stared at her watch, my eyes showcasing my intense worry. All was here but two.

What the hell was going on? We stood here for about two hours now.

"Where are they?" I asked and Alex's eyes fell on me.

"Yes, Weskers and Miguel should be here by now" Ada state as she paced uncontrollably.

"My brother will join us shortly" Alex told me and I collared her instantly. Alex stared down at me slightly, her eyes falling on her dismantled suit.

"Claire..." She warned but I was heavily pissed.

"I never asked how soon he'll get here Alex...why is it he always lie to me!" I yelled, Alex firmly taking my hand from her.

"There was a situation" was her simple reply, a hand falling on my shoulder. Kimberly.

I stared at her.

"If we all know Wesker he will be pulling up soon" Kimberly stated with a bright smile, a slick black benz truck pulling up next to the cars present.

Wesker got out first, Miguel following soon after. I stated at Kimberly oddly, Kim raising her hand in surrender.

"Okay I had no idea that was coming" I was told, my eyes narrowed.

"Yeah right" I mumbled as I crossed my arms.

"All accounted for?" Wesker asked as he looked around, nods being his reply. Miguel smiled.

"Well let's go" he stated and Wesker cleared his throat.

"I beg to differ" the blonde stated, Miguel cocking a brow.

"What?" Wesker was asked.

"This our good bye" Wesker stated as he took me by the hand, the other's staring in utter shock. Ada out of all persons seemed utterly bothered.

"What?" Jill asked and Alex decided to continue on her brother's behalf.

"We all have separate lives to live and money required for us to do so have been transferred to our new accounts on behalf of my brother. " Alex stated, a cell phone being issued to each and everyone of us.

"We will still communicate and meet occasionally. Goodbye and best of luck to each and everyone of us" Albert stated firmly.

Jack seemed quite shocked and to be honest I was shocked to find him shocked.

Wesker's eyes fell on Chris.

"Redfeild" he stated firmly.

A hand was reached towards my brother, Chris surprising me by shaking that hand without a damn word. Alex hugged Kimberly and Jill, the three girls laughing at something Alex said.

Jack shook Chris hand, Wesker turning to his sister who smiled, a firm fist postioned for him to touch. Alex was such a man, I honestly wondered what her life after this would be.

Jack gave me a firm nod and I returned his gesture.

"All the best Claire and I bid on first pics of the baby!" Kimberly stated with a wide grin, Jill looking not so pleased.

"Hey! I'm her best friend" Jill pointed out as we now hugged each other, me giving Kim a sad smile.

"And I'm her brother" Chris stated as he messed up my already messy hair.

"Sorry girls but Mr Redfeild here has the win" I stated with a wink, Chris hugging Jill and I, a soft kiss falling on my cheek.

"Always remember to call" he stated and I smiled.