Chapter Eighteen- Steamy Desires

🎶Love Drug🎶

Albert's POV

Claire's lips curled over my own, hands fisting her red hair roughly. Her hands closed my biceps and while I may seem a bit wild before her brother I missed kissing this woman.

She seemed to feel the same way because she held onto me tightly, so tight that there were moments that we stumbled. I found my balance and soon after she found hers.

Her hands fell to my chest, my hands now on her shoulders. She shivered the moment my fingers made small movements. I smiled during our kiss, the things I want to do to hee on my mind.

I didn't even realize that we were in the bedroom until Claire closed the door with her foot, cold hands caressing my face in heated lust. I groaned, Claire's tongue roaming my entire mouth while my erection slowly grew.

Anxious I presumed? Correction because this was beyond anxious, this was raw passion between a man and a woman.

We stumbled once again, Claire's hand tugging my belt. I saved us both from falling, me holding her wrist before I spoke.

"Would you at least give us the chance to make it to the bed?" I asked between pants as I held onto her, blue meeting blue.

Her face showed that she didn't quite approve of my statement. To be quite honest I didn't approve of it either.

The words just left my mouth because with the passion I held for Claire I would take her anywhere. It mattered not the amount of eyes present.

"Who said we need a bed?" She asked as she hopped onto my waist, slender legs caging my hips. I stared down at her, my stare lasting no more than five seconds because pretty soon we were kissing again.

"Is it true?" I was asked, Claire earning a odd stare.

"Do elaborate" I requested, Claire smiling up at me.

"That I'm the first woman to engage you in sexual intercourse?" She asked and I felt like a thirteen year old watching porn.

This was embarrassing...yelling it in a argument was so much better.

"Yes...and you will surely be the last" I told her firmly, Claire kissing me once again, this time harder that before.

She moaned the moment her back touched the wall, my lips moving from her lips to her neck. Slender fingers gripped my hair, the delicate flesh being sucked harder.

"Wesker...I want you to taste me" she begged and I pulled away from her, Claire being set to her feet. I removed my shirt, one of Claire's legs going over my shoulder.

She moaned the moment my lips met her underwear, I gazed up at her.

"Lovely underwear" I stated sarcastically as I watch Claire form a pissed face because she knew I was referring to her Granny panties.

I chuckled, Claire's face as red as her bra.

"Like you knew this was going to happen" she threw at me as I smiled, my lips finding her inner thigh. That was enough to send Claire into silence, my teeth bringing her underwear downwards.

I tasted her, her legs trembling with each and every movement my tongue made. Her fingers tugged my hair slightly, her cries showing that she enjoyed everything I did.

She came, her juices filling my mouth and while she expected me not to I stayed there for another twenty minutes. Another orgasm being given.

My lips were on hers once again, my tongue circling hers as I turned my hips slowly.

That sent Claire on a high, small hips moving against my erection, one of may hand palming her breast roughly. She unzipped me, my manhood now free and touching her warm thigh.

"I want you inside me" she pleased, her lower lip being bitten.

Then the door flew open, Ada entering with a clip board so close to her face she was unaware of our current position. Out of all the fucking time, why now?

Claire looked at me in horror and I simply massage Claire as I patiently waited for Ada to utalise the eyes given to her.

"Alex was suggesting that we...oh god! For the name of sex!" Ada cried upon tossing her clipboard to the floor and upon laying eyes on Claire's wide legs and my throbbing cock.

The door slammed shut, me shoving a large piece of furniture behind it just in case. Straightening my posture I kept Claire in place with my pelvis, one hand massaging her breast while my free hand held what Claire desired the most.

My shaft.

I moved into her, the head of my organ rubbing against her slowly, Claire moaning at the pressure that was being created at her tight entrance. She clawed my back, her moans and small cries begging me to enter her.

My eyes turned, my thrust remaining slowly because hurting her was the last thing I wanted to do. She moved against me slightly, a small amount of me gaining entrance.

She was wet and warm, her walls squeezing me slowly as my hips turned. She yelled the moment my speed quickened.

Moaning turned into screaming, simple touch transforming to savage clawing, the teeth being used as opposed to the lips. I moaned, my movements growing rougher and rougher by the minute.

She yelled my name continuously, the most beautiful it has ever sounded from any lip. I groaned, Claire's walls growing tighter and tighter around me.

Vote and comment please❤